Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Fallen angel?

Do you think it's possible that say an angel committed some sort of 'sin' in the heavens and due to the need to balance out karma said angel became incarnated on earth as a bunch of different soul shards to collectively clear out the karma together although unaware of their true purpose on earth? And at the same time show other people to the Light if they so feel inclined?

Lately I've been feeling like I could be a shard from an angel and I was talking to my soulmate about this and she suggested that she could be too.. and it sort of progressed into this.. theory. And it just sort of fits so well. Both her and me and have terrible lives and so have my other soulmates. Yet we're all... different, so to speak, from what would be considered 'normal' in human terms. We're all world weary, we all feel like we're not home, even the atheistic ones. It's just sort of weird. Not to mention I had a dream of someone telling me I was an angel and I agreed along with it in my dream..

What do you think?
Old 08-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Master
Angels have never been human and they don't incarnate.

Then again our original state in heaven was likened to the angels. We were pure spirits both male and female and neither.

The angels are advanced beings who evolved differently along another path, possibly from other universes in existence.

We all have a guardian angel and perhaps you have a connection to this angel in a very strong way. I doubt you are the shard of an angel.

None of us are fallen anything unless we fall in this lifetime and do something awful,

Think positively
Old 08-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Master
Again, angels don't fall, they just do their job, serve.

Angelic energy evolves like any other energy, and incarnation is one way of progressing.
Going back down is one way of serving, serving is progressing.
Very simple
This goes for any entity or being (with the exception of the Elohim)
Old 08-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator
Isn't that the story of the bible or something. That an angel fell and caused us to be trapped on earth. I am not totally sure I believe in angels. I can't say for certain but and I could be wrong but I think of them as really advanced souls who no longer need to incarnate. All of us I am told have a spark of divine in us. We are all angels in some form just not quite advanced yet is my perception. Your feelings to me indicate that you may be an old soul ready to move on or you could be a soul who hasn't incarnate much on earth and as such it feels foreign to you. I have heard that theory as well. But whatever the case may be you are definitely divine unconditional love at your core. Obviously you know I don't necessarily see it in myself but I logically truly believe it to be true. And then again maybe there are truly angels who are separate entities then humans would ever be. And who is to say that you couldn't be one. But even if you are not an angel or there aren't really angels or they never ever become humans you are as close to one at your essence as someone can get. Now feeling that for ourselves can be a whole other story. I say go for it. Follow your angel instincts and let it take you where it will. Who knows what it will draw to you.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Master
I can not understand why anyone takes anything written in your bible literal.
If I tell you a metaphor, would you interpret it literally?
There is a lot of interest in the angelic,(not sure why) and sometimes I can read a snippet of truth her and there. A little bit like the story with the elephant and the blind people.
No matter what people think of them, they will do their job.
And there is very little that happens in this verse or any other without the involvement of the angelic.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Today I came across a really interesting article which makes sense of everything I am feeling about being a 'fallen angel'. It's a bit new-agey and maybe a little unbelievable and I don't really know for sure, but it makes A LOT of sense to me.

I will post the link of the article at the bottom but it's quite long and there are a few previous chapters to it explaining it all, so I'll just give a quick overview here:

Basically, it says that Lightworkers are old souls that completed most of their evolution on different planets/dimensions before the birth of humanity. They were mature souls with 'angelic consciousness' that looked after the earth and its new innocent souls in 'the Garden of Eden'. However, they had yet to experience the darker side of the ego. So in order to experience it they 'fell', and started a huge intergalactic war in order to experience power. Apparently though, the war ended up in a stalemate and so in a bid to try and win it they manipulated the new human consciousness to become separated from source and feel fear. The effect of this was that human consciousness also fell, and somehow the Lightworkers used this to feed their own power (I can't remember how now) so they could win the war. I suppose it was a bit like a vampiric strategy.

Apparently though, corrupting the new human souls didn't help the war and eventually the fight for power became boring, because it was leading nowhere. The Lightworkers then, searching for something deeper, started to open up to heart consciousness. This caused the Lightworkers to feel remorse and regret over what they had done to the new human souls. And so, the Lightworkers decided to incarnate in the later stages of Earth's evolution to experience from humans their own corruption. This way they would eventually release all need for egoic power and karma would be repaid. On top of this, the Lightworker would be here to help guide the young human souls into higher consciousness, in order to not only try to make up for how they corrupted them, but as I wrote above, also to release karma and help advance their own consciousness onto a level which surpassed all duality:

Apparently Earth is unique because the manipulation of the Lightworkers caused their own energy to become embedded within human consciousness. So humans have a mixture of all sorts of energy from all over the universe. This means that a soul living in a human body can experience everything all at once, in the same life. It can experience pain as well as happiness, ect. Apparently this isn't found anywhere else in the universe. And so the only way to surpass duality for older souls is to incarnate on Earth so they can experience this. So Earth is the unviersal bridge between duality and non-duality. And the Lightworker is here to bring Light not only to others but also to themselves in order to reconnect with source.

The link is here: http://jeshua.net/lightworker/jeshua5.htm

I think this certainly puts a whole new perspective on things. Earth is mostly comprised of young souls but there are visitors here who are old 'angelic' souls but not from Earth. It explains a lot, especially the feelings I've been having regarding this. I know a lot of you were critical about my feelings on the matter, and what I've written probably won't change your minds. But for me it makes an awful lot of sense.

Despite that however, I'm gonna ask you for your thoughts on what I've written anyway, because I'm interested. So... thoughts?
Old 10-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator
I always personally find it a bit hard to grasp some people's theories on life because they are based on one person's perspective and how can we really know for sure. That said, I am a strong believer in following what feels right to you. If I was to hazard a guess based on what you have said, I would label you an old soul but a new human. You have evolved in places other than here and maybe only have had a few human lives. This would help explain why you may have been able to overcome some life difficulties that others get destroyed by. And it would explain why you don't feel you are from here. I have never felt that I wasn't from here. I was home sick as a child but that was just because I knew there was a heaven not that I felt that I wasn't ever a human before. And considering what I had planned to face this life I am not surprised I was scare to be here. But I have heard many people speak of feeling like they don't belong. Feeling like they are from another planet. And though I can't verify any of it I can say with absolute certainty that I have had many feelings and knowings over the course of my life that always came to pass as being totally spot on for me so that tells me our feelings and suspicions about ourselves and our lives hold more water than anyone else's opinion. There was a time I thought I had this place figured out. The older I get the more I see there is so much more to spirituality I have absolutely no clue what is really going on. But I do now know no matter what forms we have or will exist, whether human or otherwise, we all do exist and will continue to do so for all eternity.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I always personally find it a bit hard to grasp some people's theories on life because they are based on one person's perspective and how can we really know for sure. That said, I am a strong believer in following what feels right to you. If I was to hazard a guess based on what you have said, I would label you an old soul but a new human. You have evolved in places other than here and maybe only have had a few human lives. This would help explain why you may have been able to overcome some life difficulties that others get destroyed by. And it would explain why you don't feel you are from here. I have never felt that I wasn't from here. I was home sick as a child but that was just because I knew there was a heaven not that I felt that I wasn't ever a human before. And considering what I had planned to face this life I am not surprised I was scare to be here. But I have heard many people speak of feeling like they don't belong. Feeling like they are from another planet. And though I can't verify any of it I can say with absolute certainty that I have had many feelings and knowings over the course of my life that always came to pass as being totally spot on for me so that tells me our feelings and suspicions about ourselves and our lives hold more water than anyone else's opinion. There was a time I thought I had this place figured out. The older I get the more I see there is so much more to spirituality I have absolutely no clue what is really going on. But I do now know no matter what forms we have or will exist, whether human or otherwise, we all do exist and will continue to do so for all eternity.

I think one thing about being human is that due to our fuzzy awareness we all seem to hold views that have nuggets of truth in them.. but one person's theory alone probably is 100% correct. This is why I think perspective from others is good.. but you're right, ultimately our hearts hold the truth and we should listen to them, because even if our perceptions of its message are not correct in the way we think they are, they are usually correct in another way we may never have thought of before.

The part I bolded is the perfect way to express how I feel, yes! Thank you. Also I suppose if I haven't been here long but I've almost repaid all my karma... that would explain my feeling of not having to be around much longer. Although I wouldn't mind coming back.. Earth is pretty interesting in a number of ways I think! It makes me wonder about the Bodhisattvas who experience enlightenment and then make a choice to continue reincarnating until every soul on Earth is enlightened. Perhaps some Lightworkers who have finished here decide to take this option.

But this thing about Lightworkers.. if it's somewhat true then it explains things about my soulmates too. We all come from the same fallen oversoul perhaps and we all incarnated here together. It also gave me a realization about my cosmic relationship with my mother today. I was often confused why she felt like a soulmate but yet her soul age is so young compared to my other soulmates. It's because I made a contract to incarnate with her in all my lives here to guide her until she experiences her first awakening (at the very least) whilst she guides me in being human. So by now our souls have a close bond. And this is the life she will first become awakened. I have had numerous personal prophecies already about this happening to her, not to mention an incredibly strong sense of strong intuition in general about it. So.. this realization made me pretty happy today. And I also believe she will help me with my mission here in this life because of it.. but I digress... (just super excited to realize this!!)

Yes, that's the one thing we have to remember. No matter what race we are or how old we are, ect, we're all the same in that we're eternal, and everyone is ultimately on their own path for truth (and constantly morphing views on self is a natural part of that! :) )