Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-03-2020, 05:14 AM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Forums Community and Companions in Common Questions About the Afterlife,

It is with great joy that I announce that Spirit Guide Sparrow and I are joining our intention to continue the activity in this bountiful thread of exploration and interconnected wisdom.

I am practicing at the craft of channeling, and with a longtime relationship of friendship and guidance with Sparrow, we have decided that the Asceleottyi, Sparrow, and Sorai will be speaking through this medium under my account to continue helping to bring Spiritual clarity to the people of this fine community.

Of course, as the voice of this effort, I can say that answers may appear from a somewhat new perspective, as my own consciousness processes will be involved.

As always, we invite you to join in the facilitation by asking and answering questions, or posing a thought-provoking comment or message.

We wish you all to find discovery, choice, fulfillment, expansion, and creation, in your pursuit of your chosen and core values.

LoveYour Companions of Consciousness,
Sparrow, Sorai, and the Asceleottyi
Old 29-03-2020, 08:57 AM
ant

Hello Sorai,

I ask you why identifying serves a purpose?

Ask why whom am i,when i do identify.

Cheers and take care.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Guide

Angel1

Dear Elabr8Aspie,

Greetings and welcome to this thread.

An interesting question you have posed.

To begin with an anecdote, I once questioned the necessity for names and sought to live without one in my daily life. As I walked the college streets, I soon learned that I was ignoring or suppressing any perspective I could have about myself, and sank into despair. Not to say this is a necessary course of events when living anonymously. I feel that identifying gives one a way of encapsulating the self into something one can understand as a distinct being, when such a perspective is favorable, and allows one to present one’s being to the minds of others in a meaningful, easily comprehensible format.

I believe we can see the purpose in identifying in that it gives oneself and others a frame of reference to understand and interact with that one. People often want a sense of stability in relationships. While it is absolutely true that each being can be discerned by the core energy signature of its Spirit, at this time in Earth’s history, most people are not adept at such a skill.

Human beings organize societies into families which are identified through their mutual affiliation and naming. This is a useful shorthand for their genetic heritage and other affiliations, such as those of a marriage.

When one calls your name or thinks of you, they are creating or reactivating a unique thread of connection between them and your Spirit.

If I can be of further help, please offer your response!

Love,
Sorai, Sparrow, and the Asceleottyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Hello Sorai,

I ask you why identifying serves a purpose?

Ask why whom am i,when i do identify.

Cheers and take care.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:16 PM
Master
Dear Sorai,

I take this moment from the solidarity of spirit to speak with you on these spiritual forums.

I extend to you, as with whomsoever receives these words, the warmth and wisdom from the heart of Mother cosmos.

While the practice of channeling can present merit and appeal to an individual it is a faculty which requires both caution and considerable attunement. For instance, there can be this temptation of human mind to colour the experience, and fill intellectual spaces with divergence through personal energy and interpretations.

You reaching out into the ether to the Asceleottyi, and your warming invitations to invoke a conversation with Sparrow do not go unheard. But it is perhaps your filter that has allowed a mistranslation of what you are being told. It is that you should use the information we have already provided to connect with and speak from your own heart wisdom. You do not need to speak for the Asceleottyi or for Sparrow; you have only to speak with the intimacy and legitimacy of your own voice of spirit. To decorate your own sovereign light of divinity with our own is not required to provide benefit to this community.

The Asceleottyi and I conserve a cosmic lineage which enables us to support the connection we maintain. In order to uphold the values and the veracity of our family, the integrity of our identity and the clarity of our message, we shall not appoint any other as our representative. Such practice spawns the dawn of religions.

The continuation of these threads do not require any one energy or entity of enlightenment; all bear the fruits of wisdom through the divergent branches of individual perspective.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-04-2020, 09:21 PM
Guide

Warmly received, Sparrow, thanks for clarifying that.

How can I let go of the filter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

I take this moment from the solidarity of spirit to speak with you on these spiritual forums.

I extend to you, as with whomsoever receives these words, the warmth and wisdom from the heart of Mother cosmos.

While the practice of channeling can present merit and appeal to an individual it is a faculty which requires both caution and considerable attunement. For instance, there can be this temptation of human mind to colour the experience, and fill intellectual spaces with divergence through personal energy and interpretations.

You reaching out into the ether to the Asceleottyi, and your warming invitations to invoke a conversation with Sparrow do not go unheard. But it is perhaps your filter that has allowed a mistranslation of what you are being told. It is that you should use the information we have already provided to connect with and speak from your own heart wisdom. You do not need to speak for the Asceleottyi or for Sparrow; you have only to speak with the intimacy and legitimacy of your own voice of spirit. To decorate your own sovereign light of divinity with our own is not required to provide benefit to this community.

The Asceleottyi and I conserve a cosmic lineage which enables us to support the connection we maintain. In order to uphold the values and the veracity of our family, the integrity of our identity and the clarity of our message, we shall not appoint any other as our representative. Such practice spawns the dawn of religions.

The continuation of these threads do not require any one energy or entity of enlightenment; all bear the fruits of wisdom through the divergent branches of individual perspective.

-Sparrow
Old 03-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Forums Community,

At the advisement of Sparrow and in conciliation with my own heart wisdom, I withdraw this offer to act as a voice for Sparrow and the Asceleottyi, but instead will continue to participate as I am, Sorai of the soul group Kokonosthono.

Kokonosthono means “A seed of heart’s pure vibration.” I happy to answer any questions asked as best I can from my heart, soul, and Spirit wisdom, seeking to open doors for others to greater clarity, peace, love, and happiness.

I also take this opportunity to apologize to Sparrow. Looking forward to our continued frienship.

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 04-04-2020 at 04:18 AM.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Warmly received, Sparrow, thanks for clarifying that.

How can I let go of the filter?

Dear Sorai,

The psychological filter, or human psyche, are conforming behaviours individuals develop through childhood through parenting influences. Additionally, they develop as mechanisms to reconcile a form of self-identity, but also to shield yourself from aspects of life which do not appeal to you.

One does not simply let go of the filter; you would not simply let go of your persona and ignore existing neural pathways, for these are the routes you currently use to think in your present state. You would instead seek to create new neural pathways through new associative behaviours aligning to different values. Your existing neural pathways align to specific values which interpret your relationships with everything you presently experience. To change your relationship with future experiences you will be required to consciously alter how you interpret information, and continue to do this until it becomes a default behaviour.

It is human nature to interpret and react to everything very personally, in so doing it reinforces your sense of identity and justifies your behaviour to act a certain way. To become more of a clear channel for greater truths you should practice lessening the involvement of your own personal perspective and allay any need to interpret an experience personally. This practice will open the door to clairspherical perception, where information can deliver multiple perspectives simultaneously giving you the broadest vantage point to foster wisdom.

There is a time and a place for interpreting experiences personally for the purpose of joy and gratification. Such as experiencing a fine meal or performing an act of intimate love. Invest the full spectrum of your persona in these acts for ultimate soul expression and life fulfilment. However, do not live a life led by transient gratifications. This is how the human filter becomes a disease upon the mind and body.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-04-2020, 12:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

The psychological filter, or human psyche, are conforming behaviours individuals develop through childhood through parenting influences. Additionally, they develop as mechanisms to reconcile a form of self-identity, but also to shield yourself from aspects of life which do not appeal to you.

One does not simply let go of the filter; you would not simply let go of your persona and ignore existing neural pathways, for these are the routes you currently use to think in your present state. You would instead seek to create new neural pathways through new associative behaviours aligning to different values. Your existing neural pathways align to specific values which interpret your relationships with everything you presently experience. To change your relationship with future experiences you will be required to consciously alter how you interpret information, and continue to do this until it becomes a default behaviour.

It is human nature to interpret and react to everything very personally, in so doing it reinforces your sense of identity and justifies your behaviour to act a certain way. To become more of a clear channel for greater truths you should practice lessening the involvement of your own personal perspective and allay any need to interpret an experience personally. This practice will open the door to clairspherical perception, where information can deliver multiple perspectives simultaneously giving you the broadest vantage point to foster wisdom.

There is a time and a place for interpreting experiences personally for the purpose of joy and gratification. Such as experiencing a fine meal or performing an act of intimate love. Invest the full spectrum of your persona in these acts for ultimate soul expression and life fulfilment. However, do not live a life led by transient gratifications. This is how the human filter becomes a disease upon the mind and body.

-Sparrow

I celebrate that these rich and challenging exchanges serve to bring our dearest Sparrow back here, at least for a while.

Love and light,
Tiss
Old 05-04-2020, 01:03 AM
Guide

And you as well, dear Tiss. Would you like to share anything further on this visit?

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 05-04-2020 at 01:54 AM.
Old 23-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Experiencer
Hello all. I have posted in these forums in the past, over a year ago, and at that time I was headed into a troubling period of my life. Thankfully, the troubles have subsided, and I have found a truly peaceful and helpful state of existence with which to pursue my spiritual goals of development.

I am discovering my issues and my blockages, and working to alleviate them in time. I have discovered that my spiritual friends have been talking about the importance of something for years that blocks me, but which I never understood fully until now. I suppose my mind just didn't piece the relevant points together. It is perplexing that I did not understand this in the past, but I am grateful that this new information graces my understanding in the present. Essentially, my emotions have always been a significant obstacle for me, as my fear of love has absorbed the energies which I raise in my meditative practices. It is strange that I ignored this, as the energy of this fear is a choking, smothering sensation that surrounds my chest. I suppose I had simply learned to ignore it. But now my future opens for me, as I can finally choose, due to my self understanding, to change this problem and heal for good. I am releasing this energy and changing my thought patterns so that I can let go of the past, as well as the residue of it.

I have the ability to raise a fairly significant amount of energy, to the extent that it affects my physical body, but this issue always caused this energy to fuel my past trauma induced residual emotions, regardless of my intent. Since my desire has always been to achieve spiritual awareness, understanding, power, and so forth - my mind may have simply not been in a place to understanding something that is seemingly mundane and simple despite it's importance.

I share this with you today because I feel that a fear of love, and other emotional troubles, are not uncommon in our modern times. Often we carry baggage that goes unresolved as human beings. It is necessary to resolve these conditions in order to use and channel the energy with less personal unintended subconscious interference over it. I hope this is helpful. My intent is to help others to achieve heightened states of awareness of spirit. For now, all I can do to achieve this is to discuss these things and share what I can. But some day, when I have elevated my own consciousness further, maybe I will be capable of providing more substantial assistance to the world.

Thank you for listening, and for the positive intent that I know exists here. Spiritual wisdom is a blessed thing in our world. :)