Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2020, 04:47 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Thank you, Master Inavalan.

Salute,

Jl
Old 17-01-2020, 05:02 AM
Guide

That’s beautiful, janielee. Thanks also, inavalan

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Go into that space, friend, when you don’t know something...

For example, what is janielee’s name in real life? Or what is my true home? Or in Zen terms, what was my true face before my parents were born?

Justin: I don’t know....

Try one..

Rest in that “not knowing...”

That is our true home, our place of intimacy and delight,

Knowledge is of the world, this awareness is much bigger than that

Love

Jl
Old 17-01-2020, 05:08 AM
janielee

Thank you, dear Sorai, I’m grateful for your acknowledgment.

Love

Jl
Old 16-02-2020, 02:58 AM
Guide

Dearest Sparrow,

As I see you have been back on the forum on another thread (I believe I was guided to check on your activity while reading your older posts), I would like to bring forth a discussion that I have been contemplating for a long time. I had always been of the understanding that Spirit encompasses all that exists, as it is equal to God and Source. But often I was left puzzled: How can there be nothing that Spirit is not, as you have said, when we can become to some extents and in some ways disconnected from it? I'm starting to receive clarity on this from my Spirit, and it seems it has to do with the distinction between Source and Spirit. That Source is what everything is made out of, and Spirit is disctinct from that. Can you please clarify, i.e. how is it possible we have experiences outside of full Spiritual wholeness? How is it possible that such experiences, and realities can be created?

By the way, I am beginning to explore a new interest in playing the alto saxophone and contemplating music and its effects.

Thank you, old friend.
Justin
Old 20-02-2020, 03:30 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Upon further life experience in the last few days, I had a realization that behind the light of Spirit, there is also the nothingness from which all light came. And Spirit are all able to dim themselves, allowing the nothingness to display itself in the forefront. And this blending of light and nothingness creates the interplay of Spirit and what many would call darkness, ugliness, suffering, or evil.

Yet I feel beneath this foundation of nothingness is yet another foundation of light, and so on ad infinitum. Or they could be seen as all blended together.

I feel this flows into more abstract realms of insight. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that source can be anything including light and nothingness, while Spirit is more like (a) representation of God as a being/beings.

Do you wish to share your perspective?

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 20-02-2020 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:17 AM
Guide

Here is an answer that Sorai has come upon tonight while meditating on the question:

Spirit, after producing the infinite Spirit World, gave birth to a desire to be more than it was. This desire to be more than it is, is of both a Spiritually pure and Spiritually impure (or paraspiritual) nature. Thus it had to leave Spirit and enter the nothingness, where it enables Spirit to create realities of contrast.

Would love to hear some others’ perspectives on this topic. Sparrow, please do lend your voice.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:34 AM
Seeker

My perspective: Since you referred to this as realms of abstract insight, I would offer the following perspective:

For such inquiry to take on genuine life, they must be not just situated but implemented in our daily life. To riff a bit on Sparrow, to make so that our spirit and intent begins to permeate the cells of our bodies.

As for how to accomplish such a thing, Sparrow describes a practice on his website:
What you want to do is learn to develop a whole new sense in your conscious waking state. What I call clairspherical perception (clairsphericance). You will not find that in the dictionary!

This is to sense information in your environment spherically. Meaning you are not looking at it from one particular aspect, view or angle, you are looking at it from every direction simultaneously.

You are allowing every sense to merge as one. You are allowing every dimension of thought, feeling and knowing to become your perception. You are not looking at it from face value.

You are not looking at it from this side, or that side. You are not looking at it from above or from below.

How far your spherical perception expands depends purely upon the expansion of your awareness. That which you are without is eventually found within, thus your spherical perception expands in every direction simultaneously, like that of a universe unfolding through time.

So it is then, I suggest to you to begin a trial of training your interpretational abilities to incorporate all possibilities, all perspectives and all dimensions of sense.

Allow all information which comes to your doorstep to arrive through many different doors of experience, through many different windows of awareness. As you become a more loving being, a more transparent spirit, a more beautiful soul, these windows will become clearer and more transparent to you as time goes by.

Eventually, though perhaps not in your current physical lifetime, human beings will be able to literally sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it as part of that energy, while still existing as a separate identity in physical form.

When you comprehend spherically you can understand why claims of new age ascension and divisions of Self-proclaimed mastery is an illusion of ego. For every point of Self-creation, Self-experience and Self-development leads you right back to whence you came, to prime originator - your spirit.

Every point in your journey upon the sphere of life neither leads you further away nor closer to that which is within.
My advice would be to train in this mode of experience throughout your daily activities as much as possible, as well as setting aside time for meditation and leisurely walks especially for this purpose. Through such an open a-conceptual mode of experience, further insight will reveal itself in a manner that is directly relevant in your daily activities, as the most profound aspects of your spirit begins to manifest with greater clarity through your senses, body and actions.

I hope some of this is of small use.

Best wishes
Old 07-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Newbie ;)

An evening of reading, experiencing, heart dancing, gratefulness...thank you all and foremost Spirit Guide Sparrow...
Old 07-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Guide

Thank you, Mitodin! It just so happens I am making Qigong and meditation more of a regular routine starting yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitodin
My perspective: Since you referred to this as realms of abstract insight, I would offer the following perspective:

For such inquiry to take on genuine life, they must be not just situated but implemented in our daily life. To riff a bit on Sparrow, to make so that our spirit and intent begins to permeate the cells of our bodies.

As for how to accomplish such a thing, Sparrow describes a practice on his website:
What you want to do is learn to develop a whole new sense in your conscious waking state. What I call clairspherical perception (clairsphericance). You will not find that in the dictionary!

This is to sense information in your environment spherically. Meaning you are not looking at it from one particular aspect, view or angle, you are looking at it from every direction simultaneously.

You are allowing every sense to merge as one. You are allowing every dimension of thought, feeling and knowing to become your perception. You are not looking at it from face value.

You are not looking at it from this side, or that side. You are not looking at it from above or from below.

How far your spherical perception expands depends purely upon the expansion of your awareness. That which you are without is eventually found within, thus your spherical perception expands in every direction simultaneously, like that of a universe unfolding through time.

So it is then, I suggest to you to begin a trial of training your interpretational abilities to incorporate all possibilities, all perspectives and all dimensions of sense.

Allow all information which comes to your doorstep to arrive through many different doors of experience, through many different windows of awareness. As you become a more loving being, a more transparent spirit, a more beautiful soul, these windows will become clearer and more transparent to you as time goes by.

Eventually, though perhaps not in your current physical lifetime, human beings will be able to literally sense and experience everything any other living being is feeling by merging with it as part of that energy, while still existing as a separate identity in physical form.

When you comprehend spherically you can understand why claims of new age ascension and divisions of Self-proclaimed mastery is an illusion of ego. For every point of Self-creation, Self-experience and Self-development leads you right back to whence you came, to prime originator - your spirit.

Every point in your journey upon the sphere of life neither leads you further away nor closer to that which is within.
My advice would be to train in this mode of experience throughout your daily activities as much as possible, as well as setting aside time for meditation and leisurely walks especially for this purpose. Through such an open a-conceptual mode of experience, further insight will reveal itself in a manner that is directly relevant in your daily activities, as the most profound aspects of your spirit begins to manifest with greater clarity through your senses, body and actions.

I hope some of this is of small use.

Best wishes
Old 27-03-2020, 04:29 AM
Guide

Dear janielee,

To update you on the situation with my canine aspirations, my dad ultimately decided that he's not open to having a dog in our place, and I accepted it. However, the same day my mother reminded me of a suggestion from my aunt to have a therapy dog give us home visits. I'm excited to do this once the Corona virus season is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi

So lovely to hear you again, Sorai, and to hear how you are spending your time of late.

A golden retriever is an exceptionally beautiful being in my opinion, Sorai. Can you please keep us posted on how the plans go?

Love,

Jl