Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 12-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Yes its from the book Candide by Voltaire. A very small book worth reading.

Candide could be translated by naïve in English, but with a sense of deep humility also.

This book from 1759, relate the story of this Candide guy, always happy that travels around the world and only meets the fatalism of the people around him.

Love your French!

Love that book!

Reminds me of Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels actually. Both of these really agree with me on the philosophical level and in terms of what I think about Humanity and the state of the world today. Not much has changed since the 18th century it seems...
Old 12-03-2020, 10:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

The transition phase that started around 1900 will take around 500 years to set in, in my opinion.

But that is just an opinion.

We may accelerate this 500 years transition period if we want.

Regards

Perhaps, but I expect it will be a lot swifter and more sudden than that.

It may very well be that only fully awakened people will make the transition and those that refuse to adjust and wake up, well, they just won't make it.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:40 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If you knew that telling the truth was going to hurt another person would you?

Yes,101%.

People who don't want to hear the truth,live in denial and are in a repressed state.

Telling the truth to another,is doing them a favor.

No one should have to step on glass in light of the truth.

Fact is,truth hurts.

Cruel to be kind.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Yes,101%.

People who don't want to hear the truth,live in denial and are in a repressed state.

Telling the truth to another,is doing them a favor.

No one should have to step on glass in light of the truth.

Fact is,truth hurts.

Cruel to be kind.
Then, you wouldn't be seen as being humble then, would you?
Old 12-03-2020, 09:51 PM
ant

Quote:
Then, you wouldn't be seen as being humble then, would you?

What has being humble have to do with it?

See duality?

Ps.G0ogle: Duality #2.
an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something; a dualism.

Pss.You can have your cake and eat it too,just don't get stuck on one concept,one aspect nor one thing.
Old 13-03-2020, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
What has being humble have to do with it?

See duality?

Ps.G0ogle: Duality #2.
an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something; a dualism.

Pss.You can have your cake and eat it too,just don't get stuck on one concept,one aspect nor one thing.
What does "being humble" have to do with it?

Whenever I tell the truth that hurts another, I am always accused by them of lacking humility and in that case, duality has got nothing to do with it.

Now, off to read Candide by Voltaire.
Old 13-03-2020, 05:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Brothers and sisters... Children of the Stars.

We find ourselves at a turning point in Global affairs. Many are reacting to a perceived threat to their 3D existence with the fallout from anxiety over their individual or collective mortality totally destabilizing their very existence more than any virus could EVER do.

They do not realise the ramifications of their rampant materialism...then again, the species called "Homo Sapiens Sapiens" never did.

The ones we know as "Homo Sentiens", the Ascended Ones have acquired more wisdom and resilience through the whole Ascension process not to allow themselves to get caught up in the base desires for physical survival totally irrespective of their incorporeal transcendence into 5D as a "Light/Rainbow" Soul.

Whether we have compassion, pity or distaste for the "unawakened beings" we happen to share the planet with, it makes absolutely no difference now (as if it ever did). All we need to do is shine our Light...the moths will either be attracted to it, or not...whatever the case, that belongs to their journey...a journey they ultimately need to make alone. The Awakened are not the "changers"...they are only the facilitators of it.

The host is born of the First Ray and Seventh Ray energies...of the Red Flame and the Violet Flame. The transmutation of Red to Violet can only be achieved through the Blue Ray...that of peace, understanding and unconditional love and although it may be quite a huge ask for some of us to "unconditionally love" those who would willingly seek to hurt and destroy others, nothing whatsoever should detract from that Love which is reciprocated between the Seeker's heart and the Source...the All in the All (whatever concept you use to personally understand it).

These are difficult, trying times and it is easy for the affairs of those in the Third Dimension to still exert influence over those of us in the Fifth, but understand that we have been brought here for a reason which will be made clear to us as circumstances (and the Universe) unfolds to present itself and support them.

Meanwhile, I urge clarity, focus, patience and internal fortitude as you await your script for the part you need to play in this unfolding drama.

Greetings and blessings to all from Ashtar Command.
Message received and greatly appreciated. My heart soared at the very beginning with "Brothers and sisters... Children of the Stars." ... then continued with clear perspective and good advice. Whole thing is just what I needed and thanks!

Thought a while what you said about how Shiva and Ashtar are the same one. Now it makes sense. I expanded the view of what is considered a "space ship" beyond star travel and realize our bodies are the vehicles and we are the travelers here. Anyhow I'm a tourist traveling through hoping to perhaps help out sometimes. But that perspective may not make sense to some.

Did not expect for you to be channeling the rays and Ashtar. What a happy surprise! Namaste and may the force be with you and all that.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:27 AM
ant

Quote:
What does "being humble" have to do with it?

Whenever I tell the truth that hurts another, I am always accused by them of lacking humility and in that case, duality has got nothing to do with it.

Now, off to read Candide by Voltaire.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:30 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Message received and greatly appreciated. My heart soared at the very beginning with "Brothers and sisters... Children of the Stars." ... then continued with clear perspective and good advice. Whole thing is just what I needed and thanks!

Thought a while what you said about how Shiva and Ashtar are the same one. Now it makes sense. I expanded the view of what is considered a "space ship" beyond star travel and realize our bodies are the vehicles and we are the travelers here. Anyhow I'm a tourist traveling through hoping to perhaps help out sometimes. But that perspective may not make sense to some.

Did not expect for you to be channeling the rays and Ashtar. What a happy surprise! Namaste and may the force be with you and all that.

Gather a distinction to relinquishing your will.

Other peoples stories and perceptions are just that.

Hence,there own reality,not yours.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Gather a distinction to relinquishing your will.

Other peoples stories and perceptions are just that.

Hence,there own reality,not yours.
Of course, people should decide for themselves who to listen to.

Your perceptions and stories are just that also. It is your reality, not others, so why make a point about it?

I do not understand your agenda.