Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-05-2020, 08:36 PM
Master
@sikux
Another option:

Have you tried acupuncture?
I remember it worked well for me,and i suspect it had something to do with my OOBE.
I had the session because it was a treat from a family member,so i said why not?
The doctor said he could balanced my energies,so he started to insert needles all over my body,allowing electricity to flow in.

After the session and for one month,i was so flat and balanced,that i felt like a robot.

Maybe you should try it.At least it's much much cheaper than those spiritual healers.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:17 PM
Lepus

Hello

I've sent you a private message.

Lepus
Old 10-05-2020, 01:11 PM
Knower
I've now spent over $1000 on healers and broke again, one of which did significant work on me and got a lot out. Felt amazing again finally, to have it all to be undone the next morning. It's apparent I need a TEAM. PLEASE, anyone who knows of a team of healers, PLEASE... help... They are attacking me even more now in retaliation. One healer can't help me against a team of attackers, apparently.

I am now praying that we get May stimulus' here in the states so I can hopefully afford to hire a team to work on me now. And thanks @Lepus, for the support! <3

I'm dealing with psychic attacks, voodoo, hexes, aura illusions where they work on me in secret, purposeful irritability and forced RLS during energy drainage, and dream invasions. Multiples. Anyone who is strong in these areas, PLEASE PM me. Thank you!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 10-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
I don't think anyone can do something if it's part of your fate pattern.I know cause i've been there.It's your own overself who gave permission for this to happen.
No human can go against his will.This is something you'll start to realize as well.

If you're undergoing the dark night of the soul,propably you'll face all of your fears.

Hope you'll survive from all this.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Deactivated Account

I find it odd you'd pay over a thousand dollars on healers but won't spend a dime giving therapy a go. There are spiritual therapists out there too, if you're worried that they won't take your problems seriously.

Otherwise I agree with lomax, you're on your own here. We've all gone through exactly the same and we've all here survived and thrived again. If anything I hope that gives you hope.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:53 PM
Master
As i said earlier,The first step is to diagnose the situation.If you don't know what you're dealing with,you miss the 50%.

But of course dealing with the dark night of the soul,it's about being with the back against the wall,not knowing who's shooting you,from where,and why.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
Well i'll say my bit then others can have a say about your healers... You need to find a way to loose the fear, raise your energy vibrations so you connect to your own personal spiritual support - I ask again..........

1, something happened!! because only a couple of weeks ago you were on the mend. What?

2. I asked about you and drugs a few posts ago and any alcohol abuse going on now or in the past and how that possibly brought it on...

Then its over to others unless I get a positive message back - or as Lady May said see a therapist as well as reporting back to us on progress...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 10-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Good perception one-light about something that must have happened.

Healers are like.... detoxing the body. It only works if you're not feeding rubbish back into it. In this case with one-light's post the rubbish that you have on loop in your mind is the fear. That's why I keep pushing therapy. The darkest energies in the world hold no power over you if you have no fear. Therapists are really good at helping you deal with that.

But again as lomax said, the whole dark night of the soul is exactly about that. Being completely broken by your fears, until you realise the demons were yours all along....
Old 11-05-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX

I'm dealing with psychic attacks, voodoo, hexes, aura illusions where they work on me in secret, purposeful irritability and forced RLS during energy drainage, and dream invasions. Multiples. Anyone who is strong in these areas, PLEASE PM me. Thank you!

Hello,

I have experience assisting others who deal with these things. I never charge a fee of any kind for trying to help those like you.

My big hesitation in your case is that you have your own ideas on how to resolve your issues which are 100% different then what I would advise. My conclusion has been that I would not be able to actually help you. Which is why I have not offered my assistance before this time.

However I could be mistaken about that. So I am willing to invest some time with you to find out if my approach to these things could help you. You can PM me if you are open to resolving your issues in ways other than how your deranged mind has decided would work.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My conclusion has been that I would not be able to actually help you.

I think that's the conclusion of most of us here. We can only help if he will allow it, otherwise he needs to learn to help himself...