Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Master
Color The Characteristics of a Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow and Star Child

I want a star child I like the stars and planets and I feel connected to them.

I myself have never encountered or know any parent who has children with these traits or do they label them. I know that some of you are aware of what a Indigo child is. they are children who are believed to possess special, unusual and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities The idea is based on concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe Although no scientific studies give credibility to the existence of indigo children or their traits, the phenomenon appeals to some parents whose children have been diagnosed with Learning disabilities and to parents seeking to believe that their children are special.

Indigo Children

1.They are born feeling and knowing they are special and should be revered.
2.An indigo knows they belong here as they are and expect you to realize it as well.
These children are more confident and have a higher sense of self-worth.
3.Absolute authority, the kind with no choices, negotiation, or input from them does not sit well. The educational system is a good example.
4.Some of the rules we so carefully followed as children seem silly to them and they fight them.
5 .Rigid ritualistic systems are considered archaic to an indigo child. They feel everything should be given creative thought.
6.They are insightful and often have a better idea of method then what has been in place for years. This makes them seem like "system busters."

7.Adults often view an indigo as anti-social unless they are with other indigos. Often they feel lost and misunderstood, which causes them to go within.
The old control methods like, "Wait till your father gets home," have no affect on these children.
The fulfillment of their personal needs is important to them, and they will let you know.

Crystal Children
By Sandra Weaver

Most crystal children were born in the 1990s. These children have taken the psychic and telepathic abilities of the indigo's to even greater heights. Spontaneous unconditional love and psychic healing abilities are key traits of these children. Some crystals were born in the 70s and 80s as scouts to see if the world was ready for these extraordinary children. Humanity must be ready to change...they're here!
Crystal Children have the following characteristics.

1.They possess large eyes with an intense stare.
2.They have magnetic personalities.
3.They are highly affectionate.
4.They start talking late in childhood.
5.They are very musically oriented, and may sing before talking.
6.Crystals use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate.
7.They may be diagnosed with Autism or Asperger’s syndrome.
8.Crystals are even-tempered, sweet, and loving.
9.They are forgiving of others.
10.They are highly sensitive and empathetic.
11.They are very much connected to nature and animals.
12.Crystals exhibit healing abilities.
14.They are quite interested in crystals and rocks.
15.They often discuss angels, spirit guides and past-life memories.
16.Crystals are extremely artistic and creative.
17.They prefer vegetarian meals and juices to “regular food”.
18.They may be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance.
19.Crystals are sensitive to loud noise.
20.Crystals are sensitive to crowds.
21.They are sensitive to temperature.
22.They are sensitive to clutter and disorganization.
23.Crystals are sensitive to chaotic environments.
24.Crystals are sensitive to artificial ingredients and chemicals.
Link: http://www.wheelsoflight.org/custom/index.cfm?ID=111147

Rainbow Children

Link: http://ascendyoursoul.com/rainbow-children/

The rainbow children are the third generation of special children that have come to help humanity evolve. Different from the Indigo and Crystal children, Rainbow children have a few more interesting characteristics. The Rainbow children are generally born in the year 2000 and above. In some cases, there might also be a few scouts that came to earth before 2000. The few Rainbow children that are here today are born from early Crystal scouts that were born in the 1980’s.

As the name implies, the Rainbow children come to earth with a few more other spectrum of ray color. They are born on the ninth dimension of consciousness, the dimension of collective consciousness.

As many people might have experienced it, the Rainbow children bring joy and harmony to their families. Unlike the Indigo and Crystal children, the Rainbow child is born to smile, which is accompanied by their huge hearts that are full of forgiveness.
Characteristics of Rainbow Children:

1.Have very strong wills and personalities.
2.Be very high energy.
3.Be very attuned to color and color vibrations around them.
4.Have passionate creativity.
5.Love bright clothing and colorful environments.
6.Bubble over with enthusiasm for everything in life.
7.Expect instant manifestation of whatever they think/need.
8.Have healing abilities.
9.Have telepathy.

Star Children

Link: http://www.siriusascension.com/what%20is.htm

Stars people (also "starseeds" or "lightbeings") is a term used to describe human beings who believe they originated as extraterrestrial life from other worlds or planets, and arrived to Earth through birth or as a walk-in to an existing human body.

1. Star people have eyes that are shaped like crescents with the bars pointing down like on a letter, 'n." Think of Bette Midler's eyes, and you've got the picture. Most incarnated star people have small bones, and are thin and short in stature. They tend to have very plain facial features, and most of them dress very casually. They have auras with stripes pointing away from the body, with the colorings of rainbows.
2. Their life purposes are to "help as needed." They don't usually have a specific life purpose, but instead, they've agreed to help whomever needs help. So, they frequently have ordinary jobs where they can reach a lot of people through their encouraging words and uplifting attitudes.
3. They have very little tolerance for dishonesty and violence. They came from planets where these traits are nonexistent, so they do not know how to cope with humans who are inauthentic, manipulative, or violent. Because of this lack of "coping skills" with common earth problems, incarnated E.T.'s are often mislabeled with psychiatric disorders, including ADD.
4. Because their planets have different customs about family life, childbirth, reproduction, and sex, many star people don't contract to have earthly marriages or children. They feel out-of-sync with the typical American romantic images, because this isn't their style. In addition, they know that family life would interfere with the lightwork that they contracted to do during their lifetime. Very often, female starpersons fall in love with a much-younger man, who is a soul-mate from their stargroup.
5. Star people know, deep down, that they aren't from the earth. They often spend their lives feeling like they don't fit-in or belong here. One star person said, "I've always had this sense that I was dropped off here, on this planet, and I've been waiting for someone to return and take me home." Such feelings bring up issues of abandonment for star people.

The other group of people whom I've gotten to know in my private practice are the incarnated angels. They, too, have distinguishing characteristics:
1. Incarnated angels have "sweet" facial features, usually with a heart-shaped face and childlike features

What are your thoughts do you believe there are people like this among us ?.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder

Does one have to have every trait to be a rainbow child?
Old 08-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bay9514
Does one have to have every trait to be a rainbow child?
I'm not sure really. I should really read books about the subject.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Pathfinder

im almost positive im a rainbow child

Its the almost that i cant stand
Old 10-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Joshran123

I am a Rainbow child with even more abilities. I came to this spiritual forum in search for more information. I am 16 and in training. I feel as if i will change the world dramatically but i am searching for better and faster training methods. To learn and refine some special skills. Does anyone know where i can find such methods. There are no monks in my area or I would go to them because i know they would know.
Old 16-02-2014, 05:26 AM
eternal mind

Joshran123, maybe find community.? Its hard to give advice regarding techniques, because so many things are subjective from person to person. I believe that I am a star child as well as crystal. I have always had a strong inclination of higher purpose and my ability to change the world. It's agonizing sometimes. For me, it has become very important to use my emotions as a mindfulness bell. I also tried really hard not to delve too much into the labels, because the labels don't matter because we came here without it. The labels are to help our third dimensional consciousness conceptualize what is extra-dimensional and ultimately the label doesn't change a thing about what we meant to do. It also might be worth saying that personally, meditation has been very hard. I feel this way because I believe that I am not meant to live my experience in a room not thinking for hours at a time. Anything more than 30 minutes is suffocating. I'm sorry I started talking to talk. But maybe that helps? With all of that said, I started to blossom when I found people who carried stimulating conversation about like minded things. Everyone in life brings someone into their reality for a reason. You will learn what you need to learn from your community. So far, it looks like you're making your way into this community quite well. It's beautiful here.
Old 19-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Guide
Apparently all children born now and since 2000 will vibrate at a higher frequency because of ascension. I have saw a few children born over the past few years and from what iv saw they develop quicker, my nephew is 4 and he is some character and the things he comes out with for his age is quite remarkable, i remember when he started talking he was about 9 or 10 month, then i didnt see him for 2 months and when i did i could have a conversation with him, he basically went from saying a few words to sentences and by the time he was 1 and a half he could talk normal where as previous times children go from a word or two to more then more the putting words together then to sentences then to longer sentences then to gradually talking. My son was born in 2000 he could sing before he could talk he didnt start talking till he was 1 and a half and when he did it just came out the blue. I identify with Indigo only realized this at 33 my son said he is a crystal.
Old 20-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Master
I feel like I'm a Star Child but I'm not sure. I wouldn't mind having star seed kids in the future.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:38 AM
KevinAdam

I personally know these types of people exist, and others too. My wife is an incarnated angel, our granddaughter is absolutely a Rainbow child, and I originated from a civilization in the Andromeda galaxy.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Ascender
I doubt I'm any of them, then.
I have a very short temper, I'm depressed and I'm not above fighting if the situation calls for it.