Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-12-2010, 02:37 PM
autumn

Thanks. Happy Christmas to you, too.
Old 23-12-2010, 03:36 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I forgot to use it . I cut the chords but the bond is still there. Still not getting an answers and am a little run down . x

If a bond persists after chord cutting exercises, then the chord was not severed. Ask youself if you are truly ready to release this individual, or is there a part of you that still hangs on. If so, no amount of chord cutting will sever the bond. On the other hand you may be genuinely ready and willing to do the release, but some chords are extremely thick and strong. If you have that kind of bond with this person, it can take many, many visualizations of chord cutting to achieve the desired effect. I actually had a client who came to me for counseling about how to release a man she'd been in an unhappy and addictive relationship with for a number of years who told me that the chord between them attached not at the heart, but at the solar plexis, and was constructed of very thick and hard to penetrate wrapped cable! She did the visualization every day for close to a month, and had to use an electric saw to get through it, but she finally accomplished the release, and both she and her former lover have been able to move forward without rancor towards one another and enter into healthy and happy relationships with others
Old 30-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
If a bond persists after chord cutting exercises, then the chord was not severed. Ask youself if you are truly ready to release this individual, or is there a part of you that still hangs on. If so, no amount of chord cutting will sever the bond. On the other hand you may be genuinely ready and willing to do the release, but some chords are extremely thick and strong. If you have that kind of bond with this person, it can take many, many visualizations of chord cutting to achieve the desired effect. I actually had a client who came to me for counseling about how to release a man she'd been in an unhappy and addictive relationship with for a number of years who told me that the chord between them attached not at the heart, but at the solar plexis, and was constructed of very thick and hard to penetrate wrapped cable! She did the visualization every day for close to a month, and had to use an electric saw to get through it, but she finally accomplished the release, and both she and her former lover have been able to move forward without rancor towards one another and enter into healthy and happy relationships with others
Thanks for the advice I have been cutting the chords when needed. Mostly at the Solar pleux and sacral . Mine were great big chains which I cut with a chain saw. ( I placed them in a pile and blew them up with dynamite ) Life is slowly getting back to normal x
Old 31-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn
I'm completely baffled with my moldavite and wonder if anyone has insight to what is going on.

I've had moldavite for years. I learned to hard way to listen to it as to when I was supposed to wear it and when I wasn't - after having a few pieces disappear.

I've worn it previously through two breakups and it's helped me move on and see that it wasn't the right relationship for me.

So, now I recently went through a breakup, again. It was a hard decision for me to make as it was someone I love, but he just wasn't in the same place as me.

I've been wearing moldavite on and off. I keep getting the strong urge that I'm supposed to wear it and when I take it off, it calls to me. However, the thing that I'm totally confused about it that when I wear it, I'm sad, my heart hurts and I miss him. When I take it off, I'm okay and I feel like I can move forward and find someone who is on the same page as me. I don't get this, at all! Moldavite has always helped me move forward, not held me back, longing for someone. It makes me not want to wear it, but it calls me when I don't.

I've repeatedly cleaned it and reprogrammed it, just in case...

Any ideas?

That is because moldavite is one of the most powerful stones in the universe,
and it is THE stone for transformation, it is not to be taken lightly, it will force you to overcome your deepest, darkest fears, your deepest troubles, if you gladly go along with it and you gladly want to transform your life for the better, you can discover vast spiritual awakening, and you can overcome anything, to pure bliss, amazing things, but if you tend to argue against it, it will gladly push you forward - it is not a mean stone, but it is meant to help us, and is one of the strongest stones to do so. If it feels like you need to work on your past, and your feelings towards your boyfriend, you should. You obviously have some things that are not beneficial left by that experience, and i wouldn't argue against moldavite, because moldavite knows all. It will bring up things to the surface, you need to work on. It is also the greatest stone for vast spiritual awakening and transformation! The best stone in the world, in my opinion, and many peoples opinions.

Here is what my book says about it:
Moldavite lays bare the limitations one has put on one's life and development. It then EXPLODES those limitations and propels you headlong down your spiritual path. If you are addicted to safety and security, then WATCH OUT for moldavite! This ally tolerates no qualifying addendum's to one's statement that one is ready to move forward. Once you have invoked this ally's power, it is best to be truly willing to face and release whatever has held you back so far. You can either go gracefully and willing, or kicking and screaming - but you WILL go! As a great and wise guide once said to me, "you asked for it".
Beyond it's life changing capability, moldavite can also be a truly fun stone to engage. Its energies progressivly unzip all the chakras, allowing for powerful activations, amazing cosmic journies, and humbling realizations of the size and scope of this thing we call "Spirit".

Spiritual: Yes. Moldavite allows one to have the experiences most people are seeking when they refer to 'spiritual experiences'. Connection to guides, expanded awareness that would put any hallucinogens to shame.
Emotional: be ready to peer into the great, gaping maw of you deepest, darkest fears, secrets and shadows. Moldavite brings to the surface what you really need to recognize, honour, integrate, or clear, so be prepared to really look into that mirror. Once you have stirred up the mud however, Moldavite will shine the brightest light into the depths, illuminating the monsters and revealing that they are only mice.