Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Archangel Ivory

I am having, cold cold cookies.... mmmmh Just mmmmmmmh.
People tend to replace addictions with a "lesser" addiction.
Old 28-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Archangel Ivory

I am having, cold cold cookies.... mmmmh Just mmmmmmmh.
People tend to replace addictions with a "lesser" addiction.
Old 28-04-2012, 09:52 PM
madein71

I am eating dark chocolate and orange blossom mini cookies!!!! mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm if you are in australia they are called Charlies Cookies and they are divine!!!!!
Old 28-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Master
Funny I am reading this because I JUST made chocolate chocolate chip cookies! They are so warm and gooey and I am eating them right now with milk!! YUMMY!
Old 30-04-2012, 03:47 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
My TF will not eat peanut butter cookies...and he has told me he will not kiss me if I have eaten a peanut butter cookie beforehand! But Reese's Peanut Butter cups are OK????? Figure that one out.....

My partner will eat anything with peanut butter :P
Old 30-04-2012, 04:40 AM
imabeliever

;) i have posted before about the fact that i have two small cafes.......well baking brings me great joy......i mainly do cupcakes, but have been branching out.......i had an Akashic reading done and i discovered that i am on the right path with my business, as in baking is my "joy", my "gift", my purpose;) because i do it with such love and it brings joy to others. I suppose i was thinking i would be bringing light in a more dramatic way, but i suppose it can be considered a form of healing;) AND tf enjoys it as well.......he often bakes peanut butter cookies in the middle of the night when he has troubles sleeping...........AND guess what i always crave since we have been separated..........peanut butter (this sync was pointed out by one of my friends)
Old 02-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account

When I created this thread it was never my intention to compare cookies and people, I was just making a point on the placement of threads...I am sorry if my comments that day offended anyone, I guess I can be quite harsh when expressing my views...well when I am not at a good place. I can be mean at times, but it's not who I truly am, I guess you are able to see that if you compare my posts from a couple of months ago to the ones in the recent days.

Thus I am taking a break from here, I asked for my account to be suspended, and it will probably start in four hours. Not that anyone will miss me now, but just a little heads up. I am thinking taking a break at least for a while is the wisest thing to do.

Maybe when I come back I'll be able to give as much as I was giving at the beginning of the year, and I truly enjoyed my time here and met many wonderful people, some I'm sure will stay long-time friends of mine. For the meantime I don't have much to give, and probably going away will be healthy for me and will help me focus on many things I should be paying attention to, and I'm already a huge procrastinator! haha

By the way, I was not the one to rate this with five stars hahaha Thanks whoever that was, and well as some have pointed out, recently imabeliever, baking is very nice and I enjoy it myself - actually I bought tons of tools and a good baking book to get into it myself. It's amazing how we can put our loving feelings into food and celebrate special occasions with them. It's also good for stressful times, and cookies do comfort me.

Thank you, and whoever was upset with my words, forgive me, it's a side of me I struggle to control, but on the inside I'm sweet...like a cookie! ;)

Take Care all of you!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:41 PM
madein71

Suikagirl enjoy your time away and come back when you're ready.....

Old 07-05-2012, 07:10 PM
NekoTheCat

i have some cookies waiting for someone to come eat them.

my address is: 666 hells' kitchen road, Sadsad city, Inferno county, TX 66666 XD

in all seriousness, why didnt i know suika is gone by her free will? omg... :shock: watermelon girl, where are you?