Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Gofa

Remembering is part of your walk here. A relationship has been carried forward. The memories arent some cosmic error to clean the slate. We are far from home but it is not necessary to suppress the past Try to figure out how to use the knowledge here. It will have place and function how ever minor it may seem. accepting yourself then and now is a good starting point and tell your children as they carry your dna and theirs will have been influenced by the past
On a beach head the first to land have the toughest job and only the strongest are sent
Remember to look up and wave its a small affirmation and may be someone waves back.
Also many take pride in their cultural and racial roots. Why not you. It seems to make the same if not more sense
Old 01-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Knower

Henri… LOL I so agree. If a majority of the news about past lives had been about sharing ‘bad news’ I would prefer to pass that information up as well.

I have learned about a number of past lives and I am thankful that the sharing of the information has been mostly positive regarding connections with people I know in this life and my spiritual family. There seems to be a theme in regards to the information which I am still learning. Part of that theme has to do with ‘home’, the guides that are working with me and perhaps what my reasoning for this current life experience.

The link you posted did not work… Where you referring to the link regarding Michael Newton‘s books? If so, I have read part of it. Interestingly enough I have two of Newton’s book on my night stand right now. If it was another thread, please try reposting the link.

I am deeply enjoying Newton’s books as they truly feel like validation with an opportunity to understand even more about ‘life between lives‘. My older brother recently passed after a long illness. We ‘connected’ on a spiritual level during his last weeks (BTW he was living in another state). He had been in a place of ’in-between” quite a bit prior to passing, sleeping far more than awake and was ready to pass.

Meanwhile, I will continue to learn what I can about the importance of ‘home’ and why the guides feel this information is something I ought to be aware of. Matter of fact I am currently doing an oil painting of a snippet of a dream I had of ‘home’.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
Henri… LOL I so agree. If a majority of the news about past lives had been about sharing ‘bad news’ I would prefer to pass that information up as well.

I have learned about a number of past lives and I am thankful that the sharing of the information has been mostly positive
The link you posted did not work… more than awake and was ready to pass.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

sorry,this is correct link

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Jurgen personally visits- investigates the after-between life as no one has, interviewing residents of varied levels, and providing an overview of how
our beliefs-actions shape afterlife experience . His videos pretty much spell it out.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Knower

Thank you, Henri.
Old 24-08-2012, 04:18 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I wholly agree with you, about curiosity,,, and while I've never tried to look back, I'm getting increasingly curious about (between-after life ,especially) and curious what my prior ET incarnations have been.
Though honestly, if I was beheaded, strangled, a psychotic killer, I'd rather not know.

Also, knowing of prior relationships might make the current relationship with that soul, unnecessarily complex, (emotionally) So nature has a wisdom in how things normally work. It seems. By having us trust our feelings rather than past life memory-actions

However man is a curious animal and such information IS available should we seek it,

This man has investigated between life experiences and shared an immense wealth of information, that's really piqued my interest.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ne...reply&p=569603

Kryon states our past lives are hinted to us in This lifetime.