Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-01-2012, 05:41 AM
Ambermay

Indigo, star, crystal people?

I've heard some and read about indigo, star and crystal people.

Why exactly are they called like that?
Isn't everyone has some or all characteristics suitable to be called by one of these names?

I also heard that nowadays there are more of advanced people are born.
But is it true?

I used to try just for the sake of interest to see into which category some people I know will fall, including myself, but ended up seeing that I for example and by description would fall under all of them, only considering age advised - perhaps 'indigo' would suit better.

Then again doesn't it just have to do with our character and views on life?
Is it not just a modern way of making ourselves feel more special then others?

I heard some say: I have a crystal or a star child, someone told me that, but I don't know why. It sounds good, so I choose to believe it.

Can someone please explain to me how true all this is?
Old 14-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Master
I can provide some insight into the subject.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel09_moscow.html

That particular channeled Kryon message is one of over a hundred transcribed channelings on this subject. There are even more audio messages that are not transcribed as well as 12 books.

The children being born at this time are physically different that the rest of us. They are inclined to be more conceptual than previous generations.

I hope my brief explanation is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-01-2012, 05:18 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I can provide some insight into the subject.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel09_moscow.html

That particular channeled Kryon message is one of over a hundred transcribed channelings on this subject. There are even more audio messages that are not transcribed as well as 12 books.

The children being born at this time are physically different that the rest of us. They are inclined to be more conceptual than previous generations.

I hope my brief explanation is helpful.

John

Thank you John.
This link is very interesting read. Good food for thought.
Old 15-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Guide

The children being born today remember more of who they are and are more connected to that being. This occurrence progressively increases and people have used labels for that like crystals/indigo/star people etc.

There can be some people who may more directly come with a mission and feel in particular alien to this planet, though we are all in the same boat and interconnected. It's not useful to concentrate on separation if you want to bring unification and transform this planet. This planet is nobody's home either.
Old 15-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
This planet is nobody's home either.

I tend to believe that we are souls utilizing our given physical bodies to learn and experience things that we can not as spirits.

It is a very dear knowledge by some and belief by others.

Don't we incarnate where we could gather most valuable experience to grow and evolve further as souls? Is this new movement about this also?

I wonder what it would be like to know more of where we really come from and utilize our energy more than just 30%? (that is from John's link I read).

I'm an oldish person and not the one who is born to this advancement. But I'm so happy that it is happening...
Old 16-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Guide

@Ambermay:

My experience is that you can have a lot of homes across the universe, though the state of being where you feel at home is unconditional love. You just allow yourself through these places to feel more of the unconditional love you on your highest level already embody.

One of many purposes those children chose is giving birth to the transformation of our planet, which is in the middle of happening - we are moving into a new (natural/cosmic) cycle.
For people generally coming here it can feel paradoxically - You have a lots of reasons for coming here as you also have at the same time free choice, it's for everyone a different adventure, it's up to the individual how consciously he wants to live.

Yes, you could say that the physical body is an avatar to experience this reality, though you consciously chose in which bloodline, area etc. you incarnate.
Old 16-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
@Ambermay:

For people generally coming here it can feel paradoxically - You have a lots of reasons for coming here as you also have at the same time free choice, it's for everyone a different adventure, it's up to the individual how consciously he wants to live.

Yes, you could say that the physical body is an avatar to experience this reality, though you consciously chose in which bloodline, area etc. you incarnate.

That is what I too believe, and a lot in here is a paradox to me.
But I'm not quite clear on about 'how consciously we want to live'?

Does that mean that we come here with choice of not knowing certain things?
Old 16-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
That is what I too believe, and a lot in here is a paradox to me.
But I'm not quite clear on about 'how consciously we want to live'?

Does that mean that we come here with choice of not knowing certain things?

It was meant that the more conscious you are, the more possibilities, potential and decisions are available in the first place. The less conscious you are the less you are aware of what's possible and probable.