Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 09-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Patangel

Enmore Spiritualist Church

Hi people. I would like to tell anyone in Sydney that Enmore Spiritualist Church will be re-opening in the next few months in brand new (old!) premises (smaller but adequate) ( for services in March 2012) just a five minute walk from Erskineville Station.

We have lots of new plans to move forward and warmly welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about Spiritualism to join us in discussions.

More later...

love: Patangel
Old 09-10-2011, 08:41 AM
mac

wow!

This is quite a rarity - something posted in the Spiritualism forum that is actually about Spiritualism!

Hope there are forum members in Sydney and district to read this announcement.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
wow!

This is quite a rarity - something posted in the Spiritualism forum that is actually about Spiritualism!

I second that mac. I was thinking the same the other day when reading through some posts; what has this or that got to do with Spiritualism?

Good luck with your future plans to all those at Enmore Spiritualist Church.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:10 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
I second that mac. I was thinking the same the other day when reading through some posts; what has this or that got to do with Spiritualism?

Good luck with your future plans to all those at Enmore Spiritualist Church.

Hi, B. I've given up trying to get postings unrelated to Spiritualism moved by forum administrators. Sometimes it works but at others I get no response.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Patangel

update

many thanks for the kind replies.

Just an update as a few people who went to Enmore have confirmed they read this forum :

the former Enmore Spiritualist Church will re-open on the 1st April 2012 in a beautiful small hall about 5 minutes walk from Erskineville Station in the Inner West of Sydney.

We have secured a 5 year lease at a very reasonable rate.

We will be holding services twice a week- Friday and Sunday

Meditation and development classes on Monday with a Healing Night to be announced.
This arrangement may be subject to change but we hope to follow a similar pattern as before the closure of the previous church.

best wishes and more news later.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patangel
many thanks for the kind replies.

Just an update as a few people who went to Enmore have confirmed they read this forum :

the former Enmore Spiritualist Church will re-open on the 1st April 2012 in a beautiful small hall about 5 minutes walk from Erskineville Station in the Inner West of Sydney.

We have secured a 5 year lease at a very reasonable rate.

We will be holding services twice a week- Friday and Sunday

Meditation and development classes on Monday with a Healing Night to be announced.
This arrangement may be subject to change but we hope to follow a similar pattern as before the closure of the previous church.

best wishes and more news later.

Good stuff you guys!

I do hope that if you don't have a church subscription for 'Two Worlds' and one for the about-to-be-relaunched 'Psychic News' that you'll consider either an online one or the traditional printed publication?

Let us know if you need links.....

mac
Old 06-12-2011, 11:56 AM
glenos

Hooray!

The best of luck folks.

Glen.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Jules

Can I please remind folks, if you notice someone has posted in the WRONG FORUM, please contact staff directly who will remove it to the correct forum.
Thank you.
Jules
SF Staff
Old 06-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Skye

That's excellent news Patangel. It's great to see a variety of classes and services that are on offer. I wish you all the best once again for the future.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Experiencer

Sounds like your church is on the right track, Patangel! Best wishes for 2012, and keep us posted.

Jim