Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Psychic reader wants to charge me 3200 for a healing

Hello, i am new to this forum and was seeking help understanding why i would be charged so much. I went to see a tarot reader and she was beyond on point with what she told me withought me having to say much. There were a couple of things that were not correct but for the most part on point. She told me that in order for me to get the man i want i have to cleanse myself and him but that it would be very expensive but to trust her because she is good. The cause behind it is tempting but i simply do not have that type of money. She asked if i could put it on credit cards and i said i didn’t have credit cards and i pretty much live on paycheck to paycheck let alone have two kids who i support. She said where there is a will there is a way. Guess my question is, if i don’t do her cleanse does this really mean i won’t be able to get what i want? She said i could take my chances doing things my way but made it seem not so good for
Me. Guess I’m torn because she was so accurate in reading just baffled at the price and why can’t she pick up I’m in no financial state for that type of service? Thoughts? Please help.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
She said where there is a will there is a way.

I love that part. I'll give it a try for free (as long as you understand forum rules). And I am certain many on here will do it as well. Since the ability to heal this lies within you; so you have the power... to create exactly the life you desire to live
Old 21-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Newbie ;)

@Melahin

@melahin , I’m willing to try anything and if I’m helped guided.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Administrator
No Tarot reader should tell you they can cleanse you for a price.i would disregard everything this so called person told you she should not be giving readings in my opinion. because she is very misinformened.
not many True Healers do charge for Healing.i know I don't and I am not the only one.

Namaste
Old 22-03-2018, 01:59 AM
Pathfinder

What's this cleansing anyway. To get the man you want she says that you need cleansing, do you smell or something ?
My daughter is a Taro reader and so is my wife. The wife does not practice but the daughter does. She has been credited for being excellent but because she uses spirit instead of cold readings she finds that it takes it out of her so she only does it for a few people.
She is also a qualified spiritual healer but does not practice. I have never heard her mention cleansing.
This sounds like a con.
I know of two healers who lost their ability because they abused it. They used spirit which will not tolerate miss use, so it sounds to me that this person is a cold reader who just uses phycology to get results.
You can't get a relationship with mumbo jumbo. Respect, honesty, truthfulness, are the weapons of relationships. Practice these and you will find the right path. good luck.
Old 22-03-2018, 02:50 AM
Master
This person is a kook useing your troubles as a tool to extort money from you.. . My advice???? Run like hell!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 22-03-2018, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your words. She sees he is confused and that the healing she needs the money to make certain talisman or something like that for each of us. Says she charges 200 per our birth year difference which me ya is 8. But says 16 x 200 for both of us and that whatever is is she going to do will make him come back sooner , with we are still together but he’s just distant. So whatever it is she offered is supposed to turn things around she says i have a lot of bad energy and need to be healed . But it did amaze me how on point she was until she threw out the amount she wanted for a healing to make my partner come more to me etc
Old 22-03-2018, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello, i am new to this forum and was seeking help understanding why i would be charged so much. I went to see a tarot reader and she was beyond on point with what she told me withought me having to say much. There were a couple of things that were not correct but for the most part on point. She told me that in order for me to get the man i want i have to cleanse myself and him but that it would be very expensive but to trust her because she is good. The cause behind it is tempting but i simply do not have that type of money. She asked if i could put it on credit cards and i said i didn’t have credit cards and i pretty much live on paycheck to paycheck let alone have two kids who i support. She said where there is a will there is a way. Guess my question is, if i don’t do her cleanse does this really mean i won’t be able to get what i want? She said i could take my chances doing things my way but made it seem not so good for
Me. Guess I’m torn because she was so accurate in reading just baffled at the price and why can’t she pick up I’m in no financial state for that type of service? Thoughts? Please help.

Well, you aren't well off and have kids to support, so the math says look after the family instead of blowing cash you don't have on a scam.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Thank you all for your words. She sees he is confused and that the healing she needs the money to make certain talisman or something like that for each of us. Says she charges 200 per our birth year difference which me ya is 8. But says 16 x 200 for both of us and that whatever is is she going to do will make him come back sooner , with we are still together but he’s just distant. So whatever it is she offered is supposed to turn things around she says i have a lot of bad energy and need to be healed . But it did amaze me how on point she was until she threw out the amount she wanted for a healing to make my partner come more to me etc

Honestly this sounds fraudulent. I'm unsure why even a psychic would be about making talismans. I can make talismans. So can you and the best most workable ones are those we make ourselves. It borders on occult techniques. They can be learned but it takes a little while, The good side is that you learn a lot about yourself on the way.

The other point is she's bound to claim you have bad energies. Her income depends on it!

Excellent, genuine psychics are rare. I've met one who visits our local esoteric shop from time to time. The shop has a couple of rooms that tarot and other readers such as this psychic can hire at an hourly rate. They obviously have to make some charge to cover that + travelling and things. This particular woman is expensive but she does come with an excellent reputation and she does seem to have an ability. Almost the first thing she said when I met her was "Ah, a Leo!" (Of course, she could have found that out in advance somehow but the circumstances suggest not. The shop 'staff' wouldn't have known I was popping in at just that moment)

But £3200 or $3200 sounds an absolute rip-off with no guarantee of a result.
As others have said here, ultimately healing has to come from within you.

Old 22-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Master
Someone who gives some sort of readings can charge what ever they want.
If you don't like the price don't go.
Readings is not something we have to have.