Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Master
Angelic Star & FairyCrystals' RC March

Hi Angelic!
I've just finished your reading! I hope it resonates.

March Reading Circle - Angelic Star

1 What is your greatest strength?
Pentacles 6:

The ability to see through people, to know when they are lying or being dishonest, but also to see their true, authentic selves. You have the ability to feel and sense and know who they are.

2 How can you enhance this strength?
14 The Sidhe (Temperance 14) and Pentacles 8:

By staying true to yourself, staying close to yourself, so you can hear that inner voice. You do this by spending time doing what you love. I feel you like taking some time for yourself, to be on your own, to charge the batteries. You are likely prone to picking up a lot of energies and being sensitive to this.
Nevertheless, be mindful to have a healthy balance between fun and work. Or passion & chores. Keep a bit of a playful touch.

3 How can you apply it to a relationship/project/event?
Three of Wands; You don’t need to get fully "entangled" in a situation to find out what it or they will bring you. You can ‘feel’ this out beforehand. This can help greatly to go for the right people and/or situations so you do not get hurt. Just as long as you trust your own inner guidance. And if you have to get involved, for instance in a work-situation, it allows you to properly shield yourself so you don’t get affected so much by things that you know aren’t all that beneficial to you.
Basically it can help to know when it is safe to let your guard down and when not. As long as you listen to that inner voice.

4 What this strength brings to you
12 Oak King (Hanged Man) & Wheel of Fortune 10

Knowing when you have to take a time-out for yourself to find inner balance or see(k) balance in a situation. Also -with/because of that- the ability to be fluid, to go with the flow and changes. An understanding that things may take time and able to allow that without wanting to force things to happen prematurely.
Also a strong tendency to have or develop the ability to not only see through people but to also see the bigger picture. Which is another tier up so to speak.
Old 16-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
Reading for Fairy Crystal

Quote:
Your greatest strength

Moon ~

It shows emotions are you greatest strength, the realm of emotions, are where all your answers lie , even there is access to past life in this frequency, and I feel a lot of your creation/ gifts of channeling all reside here. I am seeing elementals, nature spirits are beyond this door and this where you can draw most inspiration from once you are able to open the door.
You have a light frequency but you do well to embrace the dark side. When life gives you a tough bunch of cards, you know how to handle them strongly. You might as well enjoy those rough momenets with creativity, and this is where the line and balance is between light and dark, and also duality, that you are able to access, retrieve and bring back constantly all the time whether you do it consciously or not. It's the strength of the earth sign, the creativity, emotional quality to enjoy and dance and create even from the darkest of times and from the hardest of concepts in life.
There is a feeling to rescue someone, even a past lover, you care too much and want to be there. It's something you cannot help, but the energy reaches out to those you care enough for. It's an attractive quality to most men in your life, the energy that you have that extends beyond your and their's physical boundaries, the energy that cares. Even if it's slight its powerful enough to manifest when you know it you can withdraw or manifest as you wish. Feelings of love have caused conflict, sensuality has caused conflict in a partnership, to leave let go or to hold. Sensuality is your nature, it not what you do with it, or what it can manifest for you. It just is, and behind the intent the intensity of emotions bring greater power. So let your emotions flow, let them be and be with them and let them be. You cannot fight your nature , as it gives strength and needs to be utlized. Understand that this venusian energy is not something that you cna separate or work on, but grow with yourself. It's an aspect of your personality that you need to embrace and let be, cause it also helps you manifest your heart's greatest desire. Naiveity might work against you , as much as it brings inspiration, play and joy. Simplicity is good, as long as you are able to adjoin both heart and mind , you will be able to discern in compassion.
Your strengths are the quality of sensuality, emotions, creativity. You are able to hold, tolerate, be patient and grow through all turmoils and in your strength you are able to prevail through the worst, through your quality of emotions and sensuality. It might seem indulgent to most, but in truth those are gifts that have a higher octave to them, only fi you know how to channel and utilize them creatively.
Friends are also being shown as important, or part of a collective that helps with a spiritual purpose.

Quote:
How can you enhance this strength ?

Devil, High priestess, Death~

There is exceptional intuition there with you. Drawing on from start initiation of gifts that are already accessed on some level but haven't been fully utilized yet. You can utilize them through adventure, exploration. There is theme of indulgence, courage, body movement. I am seeing body movement, intimacy, entertainment, adventure sport also perhaps, Daring to do something you wouldn't as this will help increased personal power. Dare yourself to do something you haven't done before and indulge in your sense full on. You will fight inspiration, faith, spiritual strength right through them and quality of life will change. spending time in nature/ especially connecting to nature spirits also comes up. Some outdoors to keep your energy expanding. there isn't any static as such, but will bring you out.

Quote:

How can you apply this to a relationship

Death, High priestess, Heirophant

The card shows a lover who is dominant. Who likes to take charge. Death comes up again in this question, as daring to do things you haven't before. The cards ask to aim for sky while you dream, and address your feelings of love. What you want in love and your deepest fantasies, once you take this courage to try something new or step out of your comfort zone, you will know the next step of your journey towards new love. The man in the card looks very hot, and he is someone who is sufficient, who can take charge and be the man sort. Maybe this is something you like in a partner. So I am imagining that newer doors are opening here in terms of love, romance intimacy and new partner, when you take a risk and try something new.
I am also seeing an art exhibition, I think there might be a new offer or new project for you upcoming that will be along the sidelines while you are already exploring a new side to your persona. Very swift movements in your love life once you dare.
This is to discover yourself more in love, and there are newer paths ahead for you. More stronger paths.
Quote:

What does this strength bring FairyCrystal

The tower, The Emperor ~

I feel you realize our strength / ideal as opposed to those who are unlike you. You realize you are different and this helps to clear the rakes away, or those who aren't needed on your path sometimes. At the same time, something traditional here, a mental attitude, that might make you overcompensate for the wrong types at times. Or maybe a residual energy from something in the past, but it isn't something that impacts too much anymore.
This brings balance, courage , thrill and motivation on your path. Emotions break all rules, and sometimes innocently so in your case.

I hope this helps and relates somehow, I just tried to cover the best I could in this time. Let me know. Leaving a feedback in the next post.

much love and sincerely,

angelic
Old 16-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Master
Feedback for FairyCrystal

Thank you so much for the reading and the reminder. Yes I can avoid certain situations before hand by not getting too involved. Too much busy feeling around me all the time these days. You are right , alone time is needed. Most of this relates.

Yes also I don't need to get involve din things to see how it would work out, when I might already know. Great one, thanks for pointing that out. I needed someone to tell me that.

Great reading Fairy ^-^ very accurate, thanks for taking this time and effort for me. I very much appreciate it <3 you are amazing as always.

angelic
Old 16-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Master
Hi Angelic!

Thank you for the reading! I will safe that one onto my PC :)
Emotions, intuitive etc, yes, very much so! Art exhibition, could very well be. I'm thinking of doing things with my paintings.
The dominant man who can take charge, music to my ears! I have Venus in Aries and not every man can handle that. Especially since I very feminine (Venus ruled) and Moon in Pisces etc. I sometimes feel at first men don't see there's a very fiery woman when it comes to love/relationship. Aries is masculine energy. I sometimes feel it scares men off, but I cannot change it, it is who and how I am; both very feminine and sensual and sensitive AND strong and fiery and very passionate. So a more dominant man is what I need. It's what I crave actually, so I can simply be me. A partner who can handle me, all of me, sounds like heaven on earth and such a man needs to be strong, lol.

The bit on "How can I enhance this strength?" almost made me cry, hihi.
Outdoors, nature, nature spirits, yep. I have both a more high vibrational side to me as well as a more shaman side. (I've studied & practised witchcraft for a few years). That witchcraft side didn't feel complete to me in the end, so I moved on. But it is still part of me, I love nature. I work with fairies at times (hence my name) and spirits of nature etc. If need be I revert back to more shamanic rituals / energy work.

Thank you so much for this reading! I love it :)

Lots of love
FairyCrystal
Old 17-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Master
Hi Fairy,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Oh Yes Venus in Aries, I remember you mentioning earlier on astrology group. You are different so it's hard to find someone who will be able to take what you have to offer.
I am glad the reading resonated somehow, oh yes a dominant lover, and this too around exploring love and romance on your path ahead, as you will prepare for someone on your path.
I am Taurus too, so I relate to this bit about the dominant lover. It was great reading this for you, I am glad we have this reading exchange at this time.

I appreciate you and I appreciate the message very much, thanks a lot <3

regards,
angelic