Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Master
6. How do 4 (5 of Swords) + 5 (3 of Cups) work together?

The Star

I'm a solitary fighter who is in touch with universal energy who holds out hope for the future, for something better. it also results in me making my own opportunities and allows me to go wherever I want to go. I receive inspiration, even if not necessarily the practicality to put into practice easily. it means that for me to find happiness, I need insight and belief in myself - it all comes down to me because I'm largely on my own. it also means I give of myself freely, maybe because I don't want the people I love to feel as lonely as I sometimes do.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:13 AM
Master

7 - How to better my worst quality?

The Emperor-

Take control and be in charge by owning my responsibilities and running my world like a boss!
Old 07-03-2018, 08:22 PM
Master
7. How to better your worst quality?

7 of Pentacles

by evaluating, assessing, checking my progress, rethinking, changing my strategy, etc. considering doing something differently. lol
Old 07-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Master

8 - How to strengthen my best quality

Seven of Cups-

Make decision on presented choices and opportunities and go for gold!
Stick to it. Dicsern which options are viable and which ones are mirrors and smoke.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:16 AM
Master
7. How to better my worst quality?
9 of Pentacles reversed.

Put less focus on myself and what I would like to achieve.

8. How to strengthen my best quality?
9 of Pentacles reversed AGAIN.

Not really sure what's going on here, getting 9 of Pentacles reversed twice in a row. Perhaps I need to stop trying so hard, lol.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Master
6. How do 4 + 5 work together?

Spirit guage, Emperor
Lots of resources, the boss, yet not having the highest self esteem. Need more strength and faith in self.

7. How to better your worst quality?

Messenger of Leviathans,
Hah the card I picked as my best quality. Focus on my strengths more, and there wont be anything bad to feel about.

8. How to strengthen your best quality?

Three of submersibles.
Taking a leap of faith and counting on strengths.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:49 AM
Deactivated Account
1 - Who are you?
Queen of Wands
I love to live according to my own rules and morals, and I like to enjoy the good things of life, especially the "small" ones. At the same time I do have a strong sense of what is fair and what is not.

2 - What do you want?
8 of Cups
I want to get rid of what ever is holding me back. To detach myself from what I do not need anymore. And be it hard.

3 - What do you need?
The Devil
Looks like I still haven't my shadow fully integrated yet. I need to embrace my darker side a bit more.

4 - What is your best quality?
9 of Swords
I am taking responsibility for what ever goes wrong in my own life instead of blaming others. I clearly see my own mistakes and admit them.

5 - What is your worst quality?
2 of Cups
While striving for unconditional love is a good thing, it looks like I still allow others too much control over my own life.

6 - How do 4 and 5 work together?
2 of Pentacles
I question my own views on a regular basis. My own rules are flexible, not too fixed. So depending on the situation, I can do what is necessary and what is best for myself and others.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Master
8. How to strengthen your best quality?

The Devil

by accepting my limitations, continuing to increase my awareness of self and others, and to understand when I'm bound by a limited perspective or other people's expectations. Understanding my fears, situations that are unhealthy for me, and knowing when I'm ignorant of the truth or blinded by illusions. sticking to my values.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Master
9. My mind
9 of Pentacles.

Hmmm. Rich and diverse I guess. Like to be knowledgeable about a lot of different things.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Master
9. Your mind

Seven of swords reversed

Ability to take a hard concept and grow/ learn through it. Swallowing the truth so to say, and not being frazzled by it.