Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 21-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
And yes, I forgot that you are teasing and flattering your pride and cherish it more than anything. Sorry ..
Are you at this stage of practice that if you are not praised you can not practice?
Then everything is sad for you really. Because you rested against a wall called your pride and you can not go beyond it.
But spiritual right is to break your pride and form a higher spirituality.
I only reflect and project back whatever is thrown my way, but I do so a hundredfold - so if I see conceited arrogance and pride, yes I can match it. If I see understanding, reason and tolerance, I can match that too - so whatever you are witnessing in me, is only a reflection of yourself. I am but a mirror to your perspective reality. My ego usually takes a back-seat to all this and just observes it. I am practicing regardless and what YOU must learn is the difference between a 'loss of motivation' and 'laziness'. Who are you to sit in judgment over others from your position as having experienced whatever it is that YOU have? and over the total anonymity the internet provides where another is none the wiser anyway? Yes, I do have an ego, but trust me, you don't want to go there. I hold it back with good reason.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 21-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" you simply don't understand who YOU are talking to"

Unbelievable what ego does to some.. I think we all understand who we are talking to
Not all the time, Sky and yet, when you talk to that aspect OF me, it ain't 'my ego' who is doing the talking...yet, what is 'ego' and what is 'not ego' also seems to be dependent on another person just guessing so from the basis of THEIR subjective reality...see how this thing works? It's like a Neo-Advaitin who says that Oneness is being a 'pain in the neck' because there's 'nobody here to be a jerk'...yep, I have advaita down to a fine art. lol
Old 21-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Not all the time, Sky and yet, when you talk to that aspect OF me, it ain't 'my ego' who is doing the talking...yet, what is 'ego' and what is 'not ego' also seems to be dependent on another person just guessing so from the basis of THEIR subjective reality...see how this thing works? It's like a Neo-Advaitin who says that Oneness is being a 'pain in the neck' because there's 'nobody here to be a jerk'...yep, I have advaita down to a fine art. lol

Rise above what ' Ego on legs ' throws at you......
Old 21-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Rise above what ' Ego on legs ' throws at you......
There are two ways to do that. One is to ignore the comments totally, the other is to say "that's fine, dear...whatever" however, when my 'Shadow' wants to play, I just sit back, grab the popcorn and just watch it all unfold like a cheap B-grade drama flick and just laugh while the decimation occurs....as nitiananda noticed at the outset, I'm a Leo.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Knower

My father is also a lion. And all his life he taught me mind-reason. It's not treated by them .. Therefore, I'm allergic to apparently people with such a work of consciousness. If the people practiced for 5 years and did not outlive the Ego, it's still forgivable, but if 30 then this is sadness.
By the way, a very clogged anahata gives such a job of consciousness. And if they were often engaged in strong techniques, they would have outlived it long ago.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
My father is also a lion. And all his life he taught me mind-reason. It's not treated by them .. Therefore, I'm allergic to apparently people with such a work of consciousness. If the people practiced for 5 years and did not outlive the Ego, it's still forgivable, but if 30 then this is sadness.
By the way, a very clogged anahata gives such a job of consciousness. And if they were often engaged in strong techniques, they would have outlived it long ago.
What I am saying is it helps to fully know/understand somebody and where they are coming from before jumping to conclusions and you're slowly getting to know me, so that is nice. You may understand this more.

I'll tell you a story about Anahata...it's a weird story, bear with me.

I had a very traumatic and abusive upbringing. I also am on the Autism Spectrum and I make no excuses FOR that...however, I am not capable of feeling empathy, compassion or even love towards my 'fellow man' but I do not feel any hatred or animosity either...I am quite emotionally ambivalent...so, you could say that my Anahata Chakra is 'clogged' or 'blocked' or something...and yet, I can feel other things. I remember the first time I saw this...my heart chakra literally exploded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSRBEPzci-o

When I saw Shankar Mahadevan sing Mahaprana Deepam...I was rolling on the floor in sublime ecstasy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPozjD-WJA

Now, all the names of Shiva in that...the most powerful, divine invocation.

I also have no real family...no friends...no social contacts, really...I'm pretty much a recluse...I only had a little puppy...my only friend and companion...a little Shih Tzu...he died 2 years ago and when he did, I was beside myself with grief for weeks...and so, I am able to have a fully open heart chakra...despite the 'requirements' others say that you must 'feel this' or 'experience that' for anahata to be open, closed or whatever...

Thing is, what is 'normal' in most cases is totally abnormal to me and yet, it is also normal to ME and nobody else...and that's where the whole thing gets difficult.
Old 21-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Eelco

Oh guys, haven't you noticed that Nitiananda is the real thing?
He drops his wisdom all over the place, Knows the values of every spiritual tradition and sees where everyone but him is doing it wrong..

How can you not see that. Stop being so disrespectful to the one and only truly enlightened being on this forum.. sheesh..

With Love
Eelco
Old 21-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
He drops his wisdom all over the place, Knows the values of every spiritual tradition and sees where everyone but him is doing it wrong..

How can you not see that. Stop being so disrespectful to the one and only truly enlightened being on this forum.. sheesh..

With Love
Eelco
*laughs out loud*
Old 21-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl

With Love
Eelco

😂............