Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Now I will speak from direct experiences - I know a LOT of paedophiles directly connected to my family - plus I have been to prison a few times also and had plenty of close contact with their "kind"...

Let eme tell you all - it is NOT A DISEASE - it is NOT a "mental condition" - it is a CHOICE and its all about PERSONAL POWER, attaining it and weilding it...Did you know for instance, most pedos don't ACTUALLY get sexually aroused by the act they perform - I mean, usually, they don't fullfill themselves in the physical manner - rarely climax during the act itself - its all about abuse and nothing more.. Believe me I know a I have had to lsten to my wife and many nieces and nephews who were victims of an ongoing pedo ring - they hunt in packs Folks - that had became attachéd to her family and preyed on them all for many MANY years...

I say it that way -they hunt -and some of us are PREY - because they ARE less than human - evil among us - it IS all aboiut that power and domination - not an illness - not a disease - nothing social to blame on it - it s the domain of a weak and corrupt Soul - evil.. Do not hesitate to destroy them wherever you find them, as rest assured they WILL destroy your families by their actions - will fully KNOW that is likely to happen - and yet will have no remorse or guilt or shame at all - they CHOOSE It and to my mind that makes them pure evil...I for one know it is my duty to destroy such things wherever we encounter them - no ifs buts or mayes - just remove them by whatever means necessary..

NEVER give them - compassion - sympathy - all you do is reinforce their own power, make them believe that on some level you understand them and they will just do it al the more - its like you are telling them " there there it sok we understand" and so they just think "ok I got away with that, they ACCEPT me still" - its NOT HELPING ANYTHING !!! You see that show the Walking Dead..?.. Well, this is like that show - a pedo has been "bitten" - its too late - they've "turned" into evil - no hope - only 1 thing to do is put them down and keep all the innocents safe...

I don't say that lightly - Ive tried that forgiveness thing with their kind - thought it was the proper thing to do first time around when I first got exposed to all this sh&t - only to see my family destroyed in "round two" for a said, such forgiveness just re empowered them and so they started again anew - and I mean lives are LITERALLY destroyed - victims no longer even able to function as a regular human does, as now they have this dirty evil cancer eating away in their lives all down to what some evil pedo did to them as a child.... The repurcussions are so Soul destroying that it is far better to simply eradicate the source - destroy the pedo a soon as you uncover it, don't hesitate or doubt - just act !!
Old 02-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

I wonder the same thing about terrorists. What goes through their minds??
Old 03-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
I am not a Buddhist.

If we were living in a tribal community from long ago they would have been pushed from a cliff or thrown into peat bogs with their throats slit and I think that is the only cure.

My compassion lies with the victim. A victim of pedophilia should be the last person on earth who would want to do that to a child and repeat the cycle, if they repeat the cycle then they are as bad (if not worse than the original abuser).

I'm unsure what your paragraph about adult women is referring to? There are female pedophiles and they are just as guilty as the men. If you are referring to my comment about women fuelling the problem then in my eyes you are wrong, adults have a responsibility to protect children at all costs.

I'm assuming you have no children, maybe when you do you will feel differently about the subject.

Chrysalis gives a great example of how your idea of protecting pedophiles is not going to work.

There is a mass undercurrent right to reduce the age of consent and we must do all we can to ensure this is never allowed to happen.

I guess that could have sounded like I was saying you were. When I said us i meant us humans who are trying to live in the most conscious way which I think you are trying to do (with limited success lol).

I'm a psychology major and most of my knowledge comes from textbooks. It may seem counter-intuitive but that is how it is. people who were hurt end up hurting other people. The good apple can turn rotten under bad conditions. Yes the good apple turns rotten, but it is still redeemable. If we kill then our hands are bloody.

You can say whatever you want man, you said what you were thinking and I said what I've read in books. The main cause is the experience happening to someone and that person not getting the help they need. Its possible that shaving or not shaving has something to do with it, but maybe it is just a correlation not a causation.

My idea of protecting pedophiles? I guess it comes down to how we see people. I Don't see pedophilia as a death sentence or an inescapable crime, you apparently do, so you will always address them as pedophiles and not capable of any more. I would say something like "they are pedophiles now, so we should take precautionary measures against that, but we should also remember they have the ability to change just like us". I think that is doing right by all people, we protect our self and dont let compassion blind us, but we also don't bloody our hands in the process.

I would prefer exile to imprisonment, so technically what I said was a thought on your proposed hypothetical situation. I would rather not imprison them in the first place but if my position was to imprison them (which for now it is because I'm not in a position to change the penal system) then I would be in favor of separating them. Exile would be similar to letting them sort it out themselves but without imprisoning them first. As long as we don't put them in the worst conditions possible then peace is possible. I can live with that, it would take so much more work but it would be better than what we currently have.

I don't have children of my own but I have children. I want to protect them at all costs but not at the cost of controlling the lives of others. I would rather work harder to protect my children than try to eliminate the problem altogether and have to work less. Plus the problem may be impossible to eliminate, a fools crusade, but working harder to protect my children is possible right now.

We are also discussing hypothetical situations. lets remember that. If push came to shove maybe I would shove a knife in an attacker if I felt threatened enough. Actually I probably would. It's nice and easy to be this way when we don't have adrenaline pumping through us.

Reducing the age of consent isn't going to affect pedophilia... the age of consent may be lowered to like 16 right? Pedophiles are interested in pre-pubescent children, which is like 9 or 10 tops. I don't see how you connect the two.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

I'm a psychology major and most of my knowledge comes from textbooks.

Yip I would say that's you down to a tee..........
Old 03-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Yip I would say that's you down to a tee..........

It's nice to find the flaws in a person we don't agree with.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's nice to find the flaws in a person we don't agree with.
I wouldn't say that I see flaws, I only see that your comments come from inexperience.

There is much more to the world than textbooks........
Old 03-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
I wouldn't say that I see flaws, I only see that your comments come from inexperience.

There is much more to the world than textbooks........

Yeah and I prefer to only discuss textbook knowledge with you since it seems you are lacking in that area. I don't want to discuss my real world experiences so if it seems I am limited in that area it's just how it seems and not how it is.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Now I will speak from direct experiences - I know a LOT of paedophiles directly connected to my family - plus I have been to prison a few times also and had plenty of close contact with their "kind"...

Let eme tell you all - it is NOT A DISEASE - it is NOT a "mental condition" - it is a CHOICE and its all about PERSONAL POWER, attaining it and weilding it...Did you know for instance, most pedos don't ACTUALLY get sexually aroused by the act they perform - I mean, usually, they don't fullfill themselves in the physical manner - rarely climax during the act itself - its all about abuse and nothing more.. Believe me I know a I have had to lsten to my wife and many nieces and nephews who were victims of an ongoing pedo ring - they hunt in packs Folks - that had became attachéd to her family and preyed on them all for many MANY years...

I say it that way -they hunt -and some of us are PREY - because they ARE less than human - evil among us - it IS all aboiut that power and domination - not an illness - not a disease - nothing social to blame on it - it s the domain of a weak and corrupt Soul - evil.. Do not hesitate to destroy them wherever you find them, as rest assured they WILL destroy your families by their actions - will fully KNOW that is likely to happen - and yet will have no remorse or guilt or shame at all - they CHOOSE It and to my mind that makes them pure evil...I for one know it is my duty to destroy such things wherever we encounter them - no ifs buts or mayes - just remove them by whatever means necessary..

NEVER give them - compassion - sympathy - all you do is reinforce their own power, make them believe that on some level you understand them and they will just do it al the more - its like you are telling them " there there it sok we understand" and so they just think "ok I got away with that, they ACCEPT me still" - its NOT HELPING ANYTHING !!! You see that show the Walking Dead..?.. Well, this is like that show - a pedo has been "bitten" - its too late - they've "turned" into evil - no hope - only 1 thing to do is put them down and keep all the innocents safe...

I don't say that lightly - Ive tried that forgiveness thing with their kind - thought it was the proper thing to do first time around when I first got exposed to all this sh&t - only to see my family destroyed in "round two" for a said, such forgiveness just re empowered them and so they started again anew - and I mean lives are LITERALLY destroyed - victims no longer even able to function as a regular human does, as now they have this dirty evil cancer eating away in their lives all down to what some evil pedo did to them as a child.... The repurcussions are so Soul destroying that it is far better to simply eradicate the source - destroy the pedo a soon as you uncover it, don't hesitate or doubt - just act !!

This is a very I sightful post Ab
Old 03-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Snow Goose; Ah, Im just saying it as I find it out there in the real world.. Only difference is I don't care about "political correctness" or molly coddling or pussy footing around - I deal with a harsh hostile EVIL world every day of my life - best deal with it honestly then and openly, else it will surely give us a nasty shock eventually.. All that matters is the truth, surely so - and yet all that pussy footing around, skirting issues instead of dealing with them honestly, only serves to hide and obscure that truth from us - soon we end up with a world where unacceptable things become every day normal things, and sadly, sexual issues are nearly always at the core..

So, I just read the thread again, as you do - and find some interesting things have been said.. Such as for instance - spiritual vampires..??.. feeding of a life force..??...YES for sure - probably the core reason for their actions, even if their mortal mind doesn't understand any of this, their Soul indeed, knows full well all that they do, and if it chooses and directs the mortal to perform such evil then surely that Soul IS EVIL itself..

Which leads to another interesting point.. Some people seem to think it is a "mental affliction" as if something is wired wrong and they can ONLY get aroused by children...COMPLETE RUBBISH - the truth is of course they gat aroused in the exact same way as everyone else does - all the pedos connected to my family were MARRIED MEN leading otherwise NORMAl relationships with their wives who had NO IDEA any thing else was happening.... One even got busted for a regular affair BEFORE it ever come to light about his other pedo evil ways..

This just shows me indeed that they CHOOSE it, and its not a sexual thing at all.. The sexual element is just a SYMPTOM - modus operandi kind of thing - but essentially, it must be more about domination, control, power - as they become MORE powerful so the victim shrinks away into emotional oblivion - so for sure there is an energetic exchange and a "feeding" that happens....Surely they ARE a spiritual vampire....

Academic wisdom vs real world EXPERIENCE..??...NO CONTEST - obviously - academic "wisdom" is a GUESS and nothing more - to be an actual TRUTH it must then be APPLIED to the world to see how it all gels together - in this case - psychiatry and medical expertise are of no use at all - when a psychiatrist can ACTUALLY EXPLAIN first what the MIND IS and second, how it ACTUALLY WORKS - then perhaps academia may be of some help in these "mental health issues" - but in truth - when indeed it comes to Mind, Conscious existence - academia DO NOT HAVE A CLUE about any of it... So no good at all trying to use any "mind science" to make sense of the human condition - as simply there is no RELIABLE mind science to begin with, it is a sham - they have NO CLUE what Conscious mind ACTUALLY is OR what causes it !!
Old 03-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Master

Well, so much judgement! A very emotive issue for some.

I wonder how many people who abuse children were themselves abused as a child. And were their abusers also abused as children? It is easy to point the finger and blame, but blame is not the same as understanding.

And I don't see any mention of karma. If karma is a reality, then those children who are abused are having this experience for a reason. They may have actually chosen before birth to undergo such experiences for whatever reason. Or perhaps they were abusers in some previous life and now they need to experience the damage it can do.

It is unfortunate that Ab Origine deals with a harsh hostile evil world every day. I find myself in a very different world, a pleasant friendly good world. We each create the world we live in.

Peace.