Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 19-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Sending energy

I want to practice sending energy to people and communicating in that form.Can anyone teach me?
Old 20-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello my good friend.

Your soul is already quite experienced in this, you may find. (You, your essence, has done this type of work in other lifetimes.) A great starting point would be in remembering that everything that exists is a form of energy, and also that all things are interconnected, including minds.

With this understanding, and with pure intentions in your heart, you will advance quickly in the mastery and refinement of this art and science. I meant to mention before in my initial response to you in the Non Duality category that I love your username, and I see how it applies to your healing intentions. In the higher levels of energy work, the practitioner's very life expression becomes one of simply being the Light, and in this expression her very presence is one that is naturally very life-affirming and healing.

At best, we can only aid and assist, we can hold pure intentions and demonstrate love in action, for this is how we help others in accepting their own healing; we must first accept it for ourselves.

In all acts of sharing and communicating with others, when we remember to begin with loving intentions, we are then in the perfect attitude to be a clear channel of energies of well-being. You spoke of success in communicating with your Higher Self in the first message that I responded to, and it is indeed this Divine Inner Teacher that is your true guide and instructor in learning energy work.

Your Higher Self wants you to know, to remember, that you in fact already radiate energy to others at all times, that this is a natural occurrence for all beings, for all consciousness, for we cannot help but to project energy and information, and that the basis of what you are desiring is simply to allow yourself to move in the directions of your highest passions (which you are indeed wisely doing right now in your life).

I heartily recommend that you seek the aid of John32241 and CrystalSong as well, two very highly compassionate and wise members of this community that are highly experienced in these subject matters as well, as they are great teachers of energy work and psychic/spiritual development who love to share information on these subjects.

Best Wishes, dear one.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 hmm

what have you looked at so far endless love 2?

the simple answer is to
1. with the best intent ..
charge up your aura and your body with the purest light you can visualize..
picture this light as representative of the love of the source.
2. ask the higherself of the person to send love..
here you can picture It coming from your hands,, or your heart like the carebear stare.
3. do it as a burst..
the reason for that is the person aura body may no be able to handle a great deal of light.
so you say let this light and love help you,, what ever you can't use,, let the creator put to good use.
4. the thing here is to let go of the need for the person to get well, you might send healing energy but the person needs it on the emotional level right now then physical healing so it is well that it goes there.

there are several books out there on the subject, and a couple of modalities out there.
this basic technique comes from orin and daben I believe in one of the books , there are others..
like everytime you really pray with intent, and no just saying the words you are sending love .
the only thing is not to focus on psychic energy or using your own energy but allowing yourself to be the conduit for the higher loves energy of the angels and creator.