Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-03-2018, 02:47 AM
Master
Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
Someone has just suggested a new project to me. Is it worthwhile for me to pursue this direction?

Six of Leviathans

It feels like this person has addressed something here , but it will not be advisable to conclude at this time, as their suggestions might not be well founded considering your highest priorities at this time. What they suggested has some meaning in it, though I would say it's not enough to draw a conclusion or to act right now for you.

I hope this helps and relates ~

Next reading for angelic star

Do I drink enough water a day ?
Old 20-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Master

Reading for angelic star
8 of Swords reversed

Hmmmmmmm

I'm going to guess here that you don't, but you're in the process of trying to change this. Is access to water an issue at all? (this isn't to imply the water around you may be poisonous, could be more domestic eg you forget to take a water bottle with you etc)

Next reading for tealily
Currently fuming after another day at work. Go on - guess what's made me so angry :angry:

Q: What make tealily so angry at work on Tuesday?
Old 27-03-2018, 10:48 PM
traceyacey12

A: King of cups, six of wands
There was a problem with food served to a patient (I know you work at a hospital?) and the person puked in a public sink?

Question for Traceyacey12

Why am I having such a hard time connecting with people?
Old 28-03-2018, 03:03 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12

Question for Traceyacey12

Why am I having such a hard time connecting with people?

I used The Enchanted Tarot

Nine of Wands
Seven of Swords
King of Pentacles

Nine of Wands - You've always come off as a stick in the mud. You're gun-shy and you're wary of taking risks. It's hard for you to put yourself out there, so to speak. You're disciplined and set in your ways, and while it's served you well for most aspects of your life, other people have a hard time relating to you.

Seven of Swords - You've been betrayed, hence why you keep yourself walled off. Maybe not in a diabolical, overt way, but in an underhanded way that you understand and it affected you deeply. So you keep your heart guarded--not just romantically, but with friends and coworkers.

King of Pentacles - This last card was drawn to show you what you can do about it. Keep doing you. There are people who will appreciate you for who you are. While King of Pentacles gently reminds you to let loose every now and again, you don't need to make any fundamental changes to yourself. He's also the card of "playing politics", so maybe a little diplomacy will go a long way, and I'm getting the sense that this message of adopting a little tact in what you say is work-related.

Hope this helps!

Question for HannahRose
On Thursday, I start a new job. I never quite fit in at my current job that is thankfully ending in a day. It was getting toxic. How will I fit in with my coworkers at my new job?

Last edited by HannahRose : 28-03-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
A: King of cups, six of wands
There was a problem with food served to a patient (I know you work at a hospital?) and the person puked in a public sink?
Nope - but good try! :)

Next reading for HannahRose

On Thursday, I start a new job. I never quite fit in at my current job that is thankfully ending in a day. It was getting toxic. How will I fit in with my coworkers at my new job?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:37 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for HannahRose

I don't think those things apply to me but thanks for the reading.

Reading for HannahRose

eight of swords, prince of pentacles, seven of wands, ace of pentacles, eight of pentacles, seven of swords

You will be lonely initially as you build connections. Later on as you build connections though, you will be able to advance at work and do well. You will be able to grow personally also while on the job. There will be an easy flow between you and your coworkers and the relationships will be such that will allow for good work and gossip and other problems that exist between coworkers will not get in the way of producing good work.

Question for traceyacey12

Have I cleared karma between G and I?

Last edited by traceyacey12 : 09-05-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:10 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12

3 of cups reversed

There are lessons ahead for the two of you on attachment and intimacy. This G feels very attached to you, and it feels he has some lessons here and needs to learn and mature in his partnership to you, before he has some balance between giving you space and is able to have some balance, space and understanding for himself too. It's harmless though , but there are lessons that other normal couples go through, on attachment, intimacy, needs, communication and this will be a process before you find some much needed stability from this. This is a time of growth and partners grow throughout life together. It can't be cleared all at once, it's a process.

I hope this helps and relates to you for now,

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Master

Angelic
Power (Strength), Truth (Judgement), Ace pentacles/prosperity {psychic tarot} and from the wisdom oracle :observer
Seems like a time of illumination. Distance yourself from any power struggles, projects, outcomes and remain neutral and curious. You are about to change your perspective about a person(s) and about your aspirations. This opens the door to new avenues of prosperity though right now you seem to register blocks. As you become more detached and objective, things change around you. And you have to make that choice now.Hope this helps (u know when cards shout:) a msg)

Next reading for Moon: What could be the emotional cause for water retention:)
Old 14-05-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Feedback for moonincancer

Thanks moonincancer, there have been pleasant changes in the scene for me. Thanks a lot for the reading.

Next reading for moonincancer
What could be the emotional cause for water retention:)
Old 14-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I hope I'm doing this correctly!

Next reading for moonincancer
What could be the emotional cause for water retention:)

Knight of Swords - 4 of Swords - 8 of Wands (Deck - Robin Wood)

I think you've jumped to a conclusion that there is an emotional reason for your water retention. The central card reflects rest and the flanking cards are high activity/energy - they are in conflict with one another. The knight is facing away from the other two which can mean you are basing your understanding on past experiences rather than looking at present conditions and the way they are progressing. The 4 can indicate you need to stop and think about the basic/stable reasons for this water retention and when you do, you will be free to move forward and quickly find the answers that you are looking for. An aside, when I read I do get impressions, and I have never added them to internet readings, but I will today because it is one that asks me to ask you to check the side effects of any medications, including vitamins, supplements and herbs, you are taking - especially any that are fast acting or that you are using but have not caused problems in the past. I do not know if you are taking anything at all, but it was what came to mind. Please ignore this if it doesn't resonate with you.

Next reading for Curious1

I made a mistake. What will the reprecussions be, if any?