Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-05-2012, 04:57 AM
skeptical

My ability to sense time is still expanding. I am now able to experience both the present and a point in the future simultaneously. I had 4 time skips a couple of weeks ago where I was in both the present and the future. 3 of those future experiences have since been re-experienced in their proper sequence with one more to go.

Before when I time skipped, I would loose the present for the duration of seeing through my future self, so this is new.
Old 20-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Henri77

Well I'm very interested in time "travel" physical or astral...and such, so this sounds quite cool.

BTW do you actually visit those spaces-events "later on" in clock time...

like a procognotion...come true? As dejs vue would occure.

Is it a place you know? and do you know how "far ahead" you're seeing.

Not that any of this especially matters, but I'm curious.

Could this be a spontanous visit to your Akashic record? Not that naming it would matter either, but I've not heard of this before.

Except for single shot precognitive visions.

I've had a few vivid "dreams" just prior to sleep, where I was aware of both my physical surroundings and another location-scene

in clear 3D vision ...; but had no control over the vision whatsoever. Like someone was operating a camera I saw through, at an

unfamiliar location.

Anyway this is an intriguing ability-phenomena.

"3 of those future experiences have since been re-experienced in their proper sequence with one more to go."
OK guess you already answered one question
Old 20-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Experiencer

I get this but cant quite explain in words on what i experience, i have tried but when i read my own words its not quite right.
I agree you could be a starchild, i thought i could be indigo but now i believe i am actually a starchild.
Old 26-05-2012, 09:02 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well I'm very interested in time "travel" physical or astral...and such, so this sounds quite cool.

BTW do you actually visit those spaces-events "later on" in clock time...

like a procognotion...come true? As dejs vue would occure.

Is it a place you know? and do you know how "far ahead" you're seeing.

Not that any of this especially matters, but I'm curious.

Could this be a spontanous visit to your Akashic record? Not that naming it would matter either, but I've not heard of this before.

Except for single shot precognitive visions.

I've had a few vivid "dreams" just prior to sleep, where I was aware of both my physical surroundings and another location-scene

in clear 3D vision ...; but had no control over the vision whatsoever. Like someone was operating a camera I saw through, at an

unfamiliar location.

Anyway this is an intriguing ability-phenomena.

"3 of those future experiences have since been re-experienced in their proper sequence with one more to go."
OK guess you already answered one question

Henri, if you're interested, I have more information on my most recent years experience here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=33425

I have had premonitions in many forms over most of my life; it continues to amaze me that new ways of experiencing time out of sequence continue to appear. Some I do have control over, sort of, while others happen spontaniously. I have had time jumps while fully awake, where I am literally living a moment that hasn't happened yet and then reliving it in it's proper sequence. That form is one of the most common. I have had aural premonitions up to 15 years in advance, dream ones of longer scale and ones of reaching for information where unexpected information came with it that was decades in the future. I have also had premonition dreams, usually those are also semilucid, both symbolic and literal with a few premonitions embedded. Those too tend to be long term.

Past present and future continue to have experiencal meaning, but not in the way it is for most people.
Old 26-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Henri77

Thanx
I'll have a look this weekend.
It's obvious we each have different abilities, perspectives, insights yet can learn from one another what's possible.

Sorta like the Watchmen or X Men to use a comic concept, gifts come in varied flavours.

Time anomalies stand out in our perception as I guess that's the one dimension we all experience in a similar fashion (usually)
and any variations catch our attention.
Old 27-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Master
We experience what is called space and time everyday as the mind body, but to really experience our true inner SELF, is to go beyond space and time.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:45 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Thanx
I'll have a look this weekend.
It's obvious we each have different abilities, perspectives, insights yet can learn from one another what's possible.

Sorta like the Watchmen or X Men to use a comic concept, gifts come in varied flavours.

Time anomalies stand out in our perception as I guess that's the one dimension we all experience in a similar fashion (usually)
and any variations catch our attention.

Fully agreed. Not only do we learn; I have found that in sharing other people's facets of ability, the process opens new facets of mine. I am fairly convinced it is all one, we just access different facets of it at different times.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
. I am fairly convinced it is all one, we just access different facets of it at different times.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Varied possibilities-potentials are being manifested these days, perhaps potentials we individually came in with.
They may appear different to each of us, but are in essence from the same source, and are previews of who we all will be eventually.

The superpsychic kids manifest varied abilities, but often learn from one another what is possible.
This is why I love sharing "true" stories I've heard, or read about....to stimulate folks imagination, and encourage others to consider the "impossible".

A word I'd love to eliminate from my vocabulary. One that serves no purpose.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:53 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking.
Varied possibilities-potentials are being manifested these days, perhaps potentials we individually came in with.
They may appear different to each of us, but are in essence from the same source, and are previews of who we all will be eventually.

The superpsychic kids manifest varied abilities, but often learn from one another what is possible.
This is why I love sharing "true" stories I've heard, or read about....to stimulate folks imagination, and encourage others to consider the "impossible".

A word I'd love to eliminate from my vocabulary. One that serves no purpose.

We exist in an infinitely. This also means infinate potential. I find it is explanations that limit.