Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Ascender

Maybe what you need is a different type of work, not all jobs involve selling, or working for a big corporation. Maybe you would align better with a job in a field that is helping people, as being service-to-others is actually a big part of Ascension.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I do not feel motivated and aligned with the concept of having a job (selling etc), although I would like to make money because, well, I need it. Can anyone else relate to this? What is this about?

Hi Tracey,

I struggle with this same thing all the time.

What I want to do or like to do or love to do ... no-one seems to consider these things as 'jobs' and pay me money for these.
I often do things for free ... working sometimes very hard ... and I'm quite good at quite few different things.

And then wherever I see a 'job' being on offer ... that pays money ... it's always some or the other thing that just feels totally wrong.
I can do it ... and I've done many jobs ... quite good ones and pretty ****** ones ... but living the life my 'job' expects me to live
(at least for a considerable part of my time) just doesn't make me feel good about what I'm doing.

But, then ... once many years ago I read someone's advice somewhere - "Do what you love, and the universe will provide the resources".
And it seems to be true. If I really do what I love and what gives me joy, and trust the universe to help me, then the universe gives me what I need.
Not more ... but just enough. Or well ... if it really gives me very little ... then it means that at that time this is my spiritual challenge ...
how to manage when material resources are very limited. A human being doesn't really need much material comfort ...
and if that (the lack of comfort) is a hindrance on someone's spiritual path then that path is probably not very serious.

Love! Damian