Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
If we are eternal then the end is an eternally long way off.

This depends on what you mean by "we".

The core essence of being is eternal and infinite, but has no identity or thought of "me" or "we".

We are saying our existance is eternal, but what holds us back from the other side will end. Obviousely death is our way to it now, but one day it wont be nescessary to do so. The wierd thing about meanings is they always have more then one side. It all depends on the eye of the beholder.

The center or "core" as you put it, has ability to be independant. Our needs require those lines of speration though, anything that might be allowing seperation of the core is negated by the need of our fears, wants, hatred, etc... We are given or take from it a line, making our conscious activity seperate from the core but still connected. The end essentialy will be the harmonious core, with lines of our returned consciousness as landmark for traversing. Not lines of impass like they are now, just more like one from the other.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Ascender
Example: if you ask spirit "whats our end?", but you are thinking of people dying and suffering. You will be shown peoples end in death, and there is plenty of cosmic memory of death on a massive scale. You will see what that end will look like, maybe more.

If you ask "whats our end?", but are thinking of whats needed for people to find thier "light". You will get something much different.

If there was no destination, we would have never been givin paths to find it.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Midnite

At the very end of the Universe, or the very end of our experience here on Earth?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Midnite

I ask because they are quite specifically different.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:22 AM
mac

Anyone noticed that the thread-starter didn't come back with a response?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Saki

I'm thinking it would be the end of the current universal consciousness, and a new one will begin. Kind of like the Big Bang > Big Crunch > Big Bang theory. For all we know, consciousness could simply just keep repeating itself over and over. There may not be an end.
Old 19-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Experiencer

No idea what happens, but when I pass through the gate of the Otherside. If I find out the absorption theory of losing individuality is true, then I'm staying put right where I am for the rest of eternity. No more reincarnations, just smooth sailing in a self made paradise.