Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

Native Spirit, thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Like shoni7510, because you've had THREE NDEs that certainly is astounding. Messages from your spirit guide and even grandmother all telling you that your existence here is too vital for your consciousness to leave it is very interesting...to say the least. Peace to you, and may you fully realize what your duty calls.
Namaste

Sarian, I feel if it resonates as good and there's a commonality, then there must be some truth to it. Namaste.
Old 19-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Guide

Thanks Mard, I did have one, too.... 14 years ago. I didn't go that far, Infact....I didn't even realize what was happening. I won't go into detail what happened but I will just get straight to what I saw. I was in bed one second and the next I was standing in a grey fog of what looked to be moving clouds. I was conscious when I went to lay down, so this baffled me because I didn't know where I was or how I got there. In the fog stood a deceased loved one....he looked to be, the only way I can describe it...is some sort of energy and somewhat transparent at the same time. As the fog moved, there was an angel that looked to be made of pure white light....she was actually glowing white. I remember she had really huge wings. They looked into my eyes and then turned around to leave...into a white light fast off behind them into the distance. It was far away like a star, just a pin point of light. It was fast, how they went and then they were gone. I was raised southern baptist...but wasn't a regular and at the time of this experience, I was agnostic. I think now, looking back at the experience....they were stopping or blocking me from going any further than I did because they were standing between me and that light. The neat part was, I said many times...that if I ever died...the first person I want to see was the person I actually did see when I had this experience. Thanks for sharing your NDE, I always find them fascinating and love to read others experiences. One thing I that I found after having this happen to me...was for the next few years afterwards, I had a rash of psychic experiences that were prophetic in nature. I've always had psychic experiences to a degree, but these were very clear and blatant.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Thanks Mard, I did have one, too.... 14 years ago. I didn't go that far, Infact....I didn't even realize what was happening. I won't go into detail what happened but I will just get straight to what I saw. I was in bed one second and the next I was standing in a grey fog of what looked to be moving clouds. I was conscious when I went to lay down, so this baffled me because I didn't know where I was or how I got there. In the fog stood a deceased loved one....he looked to be, the only way I can describe it...is some sort of energy and somewhat transparent at the same time. As the fog moved, there was an angel that looked to be made of pure white light....she was actually glowing white. I remember she had really huge wings. They looked into my eyes and then turned around to leave...into a white light fast off behind them into the distance. It was far away like a star, just a pin point of light. It was fast, how they went and then they were gone. I was raised southern baptist...but wasn't a regular and at the time of this experience, I was agnostic. I think now, looking back at the experience....they were stopping or blocking me from going any further than I did because they were standing between me and that light. The neat part was, I said many times...that if I ever died...the first person I want to see was the person I actually did see when I had this experience. Thanks for sharing your NDE, I always find them fascinating and love to read others experiences. One thing I that I found after having this happen to me...was for the next few years afterwards, I had a rash of psychic experiences that were prophetic in nature. I've always had psychic experiences to a degree, but these were very clear and blatant.

Thanks for sharing your very interesting experience, Colorado. When we experience things like this it's so good to share with like or receptive people. I'm hoping more people will share their stories. The site nderf.org has lots of NDE stories for those who want to delve further into this.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
It seems as if indeed there's an awakening of consciousness happening. With the internet it's so much easier to come in contact with like minded individuals, to be able to share our experiences. Comparing notes and finding all that has commonality is affirmation which further opens our eyes...!

Well put ---- "finding all that has commonality is affirmation which further opens our eyes".

Our paradigm of reality must necessarily incorporate all that we have investigated and determined to be True.....or it is incomplete at best.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado

An interesting aspect to explore further is the nature of these "visions" that happen quite naturally in many NDE happenings. Are they dream-like projections of our own creation or are they really "external" ?
Old 20-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

At this point, I'd say it's all conjecture, Still Waters. We who have these experiences seem to come back with the same understanding: unconditional love is the most important thing. What and who we see varies greatly (God, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Mohamed, a relative, friend or even animals, etc....if anyone/anything) . Could it be that this is the reality in that other dimension, that "heaven" really is a place of perfection answering to each of our ideals? I wonder if the reason for this is that our consciousness hasn't completely been freed of the ego, which won't happen until our trip to the other side is final in that the spirit will not return to body it just left, so the ego still has it's influence. But, who really knows, and how do we know whomever says what is what is correct? I think we're a long way from there...we're really just beginning to wake up. In sharing and searching maybe we can wake each other up.
Just my thoughts, anyway.
Old 21-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Guide

I think it's all energy...and we create what we see or go to where we create with our thoughts and feelings. That's my opinion...none of our experiences and thoughts are the same, some might be similar, but just as each of our lives are different in life, I believe it is the same in death.