Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Newbie ;)

If You're Not Buried in Consecrated Ground, Do Demons Get You?

I'm wondering to what extent the concept of consecrated ground is for real. If consecration is by ritual and the person carrying out the ritual just rattles off the words rather than really focusing on creative visualisation, is the ritual worthless and the ground not consecrated? And even if a patch of ground has been consecrated successfully, what's the idea? If your spirit has departed and all that's left is old bones, what's consecration supposed to be for? Is the idea that because your bones are somehow protected by consecration, demons can't seize your soul? That's to say, do religions believe that it's important for human bones to be protected forever because there are black magical rites which, through using human bones, can somehow result in people's immortal souls being tampered with? If so, then presumably the consecration of ground must be intended to keep demons away rather than keeping practitioners of magic away, because a practitioner of magic could just walk into a burial ground with a spade and simply help him- or herself to as many bones as they liked, then conduct their magical rites elsewhere on unconsecrated ground. Or are bones which have been buried in consecrated ground themselves consecrated, rendering them useless in necromantic ritual anywhere in the world? If so, then presumably it follows that if you're not buried in consecrated ground, your bones can be used by necromancers as they please, willy nilly, to the eternal detriment of your soul. In short, you'd fall into the hands of the demonic realm, regardless of how virtuous a person you may have been when alive in this world. If this is indeed the case, where does this leave woodland burials?
Old 20-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietislav
I'm wondering to what extent the concept of consecrated ground is for real.
If consecration is by ritual and the person carrying out the ritual just rattles off the words rather than really focusing on creative visualisation,
is the ritual worthless and the ground not consecrated?
And even if a patch of ground has been consecrated successfully, what's the idea?
If your spirit has departed and all that's left is old bones, what's consecration supposed to be for?
Is the idea that because your bones are somehow protected by consecration, demons can't seize your soul?

That's to say, do religions believe that it's important for human bones to be protected forever
because there are black magical rites which, through using human bones, can somehow result
in people's immortal souls being tampered with?

If so, then presumably the consecration of ground must be intended to keep demons away rather than keeping practitioners
of magic away, because a practitioner of magic
could just walk
into a burial ground with a spade and simply help him- or herself to as many bones as they liked, then conduct their magical rites
elsewhere on unconsecrated ground.
Or are bones which have been buried in consecrated ground themselves consecrated,
rendering them useless in necromantic ritual anywhere in the world?

If so, then presumably it follows that if you're not buried in consecrated ground,
your bones can be used by necromancers as they please, willy nilly, to the eternal detriment of your soul.
In short, you'd fall into the hands of the demonic realm, regardless of how virtuous
a person you may have been when alive in this world.

If this is indeed the case, where does this leave woodland burials?
First welcome here, ...and paragraphs are your best friend.

I don't know where you got all these superstitious beliefs, my friend....
they sound like just that...fear-based superstitions.

'Eternal detriment of the soul' does not exist in the first place...just in the pages of the Bible, you know,
that eternal lake of fire that our Loving Creator supposedly created for people that don't believe in Jesus...you know 'that' one.

That's my input, I will leave this to others that may dabble in these beliefs and rituals.
Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Knower
[quote=Vietislav]I'm wondering to what extent the concept of consecrated ground is for real. If consecration is by ritual and the person carrying out the ritual just rattles off the words rather than really focusing on creative visualisation, is the ritual worthless and the ground not consecrated? And even if a patch of ground has been consecrated successfully, what's the idea? If your spirit has departed and all that's left is old bones, what's consecration supposed to be for? Is the idea that because your bones are somehow protected by consecration, demons can't seize your soul? That's to say, do religions believe that it's important for human bones to be protected forever because there are black magical rites which, through using human bones, can somehow result in people's immortal souls being tampered with? If so, then presumably the consecration of ground must be intended to keep demons away rather than keeping practitioners of magic away, because a practitioner of magic could just walk into a burial ground with a spade and simply help him- or herself to as many bones as they liked, then conduct their magical rites elsewhere on unconsecrated ground. Or are bones which have been buried in consecrated ground themselves consecrated, rendering them useless in necromantic ritual anywhere in the world? If so, then presumably it follows that if you're not buried in consecrated ground, your bones can be used by necromancers as they please, willy nilly, to the eternal detriment of your soul. In short, you'd fall into the hands of the demonic realm, regardless of how virtuous a person you may have been when alive in this world. If this is indeed the case, where does this leave woodland burials?[/QUO

Demons do not get you! There are of course certain doctrines that would have you believing they would, these are the typical fear based situations that some poor people get stuck in. Smile and be happy. If you live a good kind life (no matter who you worship) you are going nowhere bad....
Old 21-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator
When you are released from your body, the essential "you" is gone from the Earth, from the bones, from the corpse. It has no more contact with them and no need of them in any shape or form.
People could honestly put your bones in a dump truck, stamp all over them, chant anything they like over them and it wouldn't matter one bit to your immortal Soul and true Being!

When the end of life comes, just go. Get out of your body. Leave and start a new way of living.
It's beautiful to have a woodland resting-place for dead remains, but you won't even be there....unless you desperately insist on being!
Old 21-09-2018, 01:46 AM
Administrator
Have to agree with tobi it does not matter where your body is laid to rest.it is your soul that travels on. your body is just like a car it just keeps a place for your soul.just like a car has an engine without an engine the car is no good.it is no longer useful. so you scrap it.
without your soul your body is just an empty shell.

Namaste
Old 21-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietislav
I'm wondering to what extent the concept of consecrated ground is for real. If consecration is by ritual and the person carrying out the ritual just rattles off the words rather than really focusing on creative visualisation, is the ritual worthless and the ground not consecrated? And even if a patch of ground has been consecrated successfully, what's the idea? If your spirit has departed and all that's left is old bones, what's consecration supposed to be for? Is the idea that because your bones are somehow protected by consecration, demons can't seize your soul? That's to say, do religions believe that it's important for human bones to be protected forever because there are black magical rites which, through using human bones, can somehow result in people's immortal souls being tampered with? If so, then presumably the consecration of ground must be intended to keep demons away rather than keeping practitioners of magic away, because a practitioner of magic could just walk into a burial ground with a spade and simply help him- or herself to as many bones as they liked, then conduct their magical rites elsewhere on unconsecrated ground. Or are bones which have been buried in consecrated ground themselves consecrated, rendering them useless in necromantic ritual anywhere in the world? If so, then presumably it follows that if you're not buried in consecrated ground, your bones can be used by necromancers as they please, willy nilly, to the eternal detriment of your soul. In short, you'd fall into the hands of the demonic realm, regardless of how virtuous a person you may have been when alive in this world. If this is indeed the case, where does this leave woodland burials?

The short answer is no. The spirit has nothing to do with the body once it leaves. The body can be buried, cremated or left to rot on the earth and it has no connection to where the Spirit goes or does.

All this you heard about magic or spells is not relevant to the Spirit.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Guide

In my NDE, I didn't see any demons. I did see a departed loved one, and I did see an angel made of light. I also saw the light, because they went into it when they turned around to leave me in that foggy place.

In my search for what I saw, I was told it was purgatory, or the holding place. I do not believe that, there was no pain or fear there...it was simply another plane that I passed into before death. I was not afraid...but if I listened to them, I would have been.

It's seems when you first cross over, you are in another plane...and from what I seen and believe...is people who see demons and such in that plane, it is because of their own negative thoughts and energy. They create such realities based on their fears.

I believe that in this plane, they also have to face such negative conditioning, beliefs, and any issues they have stemmed from trauma or negativity if they are still holding onto it. This way they can move on to a higher spiritual realm of a higher frequency and vibration. Everything is energy, and energy
travels by vibrational frequencies. This is not a new age concept, this is what I saw.
People die all the time and aren't always buried in consecrated grounds, so do animals, ect. I think this is an ancient belief system.

When I had my NDE, I had never been baptized or filled with the holy spirit.. There are alot if religions that believe you have to be in order to go to heaven. I'm not opposed to it, but I don't personally believe this, since it's not what I experienced. The things that affect us most, are our own beliefs. Unfortunately, alot of people go through life, believing what they were told...and not personal students who learn from their own experiences. Be careful what you believe, and be very discerning...because those things can distort or arrange your reality...here and in the after life...and will have to be cleaned, and reprogrammed into your spiritual after life once you cross over.

I've read stories of people seeing hell, and demons, Satan, ect. These people claimed to be atheist, Christian's, ect. It doesn't matter what they were, or their religious background...at some point in their life, they had been told or heard about hell, atheist or not, and it planted a seed of fear or a seed of belief, since they weren't raised or grounded in a seed of protection and love.

Religions plant these seeds, and recruit people to teach these beliefs and judgements on non believers, atheist, their own children, family, friends, enemies, coworkers, neighbors, Muslims, Christian's, the mail man, random strangers, the Easter Bunny and even Santa Clause. It's a viscous cycle.

I personally like Albert Einstein, and Julius Robert Mayer...who taught the Law of Conservation. Thermodynamics are much more interesting to me, than babbles of hell and brimstone. That's what Halloween is for, the morbid lovers...and if I ever did get costumed up and get into it, I'd go as a Catholic Priest, just for the irony.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Last edited by Colorado : 22-09-2018 at 12:44 PM.