Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Guide

Tx for all the replies.

I guess it was merely related how to behave in conflict, small or big. However many/some people feel offended by things that are not meant so. And shoot in defense mode by attacking without actually letting words in and understand what the other is saying.

Like in: "NO, i dont agree with that. No..." During a convo. They feel attacked in their own opinions. But its actually they are insecure of themselves. Thus their own opinion. They strike back while the other didnt even meant harm.

However, if u got two of those insecure beings together, or more, it becomes a load of

CROP.

Hello world, how are u doing?

And yes responding is another spectrum. However i think its in the middle of the two. Imo reacting sterns from u. WHo u are at that moment. If u start reacting with violence i dont think its reacting anymore. I think its replying in anger.
Old 21-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Words are very powerfull. If said enough they get stored in memory. Software that is gettin installed. Its like a computer. When repeated a couple times ur memory asks: do u really want to install this software? And we all know viruses can come with it. So... to link that to words it might be handy to scan ur words or use ur inbuild virusscanner as well ofcourse.
But there are also many times these little boxes u have to UNCHECK otherwise a whole lot of crop gets installed as well.

The key i think lies in whether to react or reply. I think reaction is wiser then replying, because replying is without thought and i think sterns more from an egoistic view.
While reacting sterns more from heart.
Because when reacting it means u first let came everything trough (scanned).

Haha, im not sure where to go from here. Mayb others can fill it in further.

What im saying is letting words in from others. If u reply u immediatly let the words in without scanning. There become an exchange of words. I plant this word in you. You plant this word in me. Fine, we mess eachother up. Good, as long as i can do back what u do to me.

Now reacting works differently. RIght? It works mindfull. Do i want this? Do i not? Is it worth my time? Then the reaction comes.

Just some observations i realised today.
Have you ever thought about how this forum actually works, as in the framework of pages and how the information is conveyed and stored? As soon as your words leave the keybord they become electrical signals that are processed by the computer so their nature has changed already. Those signals are then sent through the wires to be stored on another computer somewhere in cyberspace. There they become a series of binary digits stored magnetically on a metallic disc in a database. Now the weird thing about the database is that it doesn't exist as a file as such but it can be connected to, added to, amended and copied. The pages you see are made up of actual files on the computer that then process the information from the 'non-existent' database. Where you might see hundreds of pages it may be that there are only a handful of actual files that simply churn out the information in response to a query initiated by a link you click on.

Have I replied or have I reacted, is the reply the reaction and vice versa? Or is nothing what it seems to be?