Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-05-2014, 07:33 PM
yumi14

i see more and more light when i close my eyes now

Its no longer dark when I close my eyes. Its beginning to become more and more filled with light. Sometimes, the light is very big. It moves around, too. Its a calming feeling rather than a scary feeling.

I sensed for a long time now, my time is short. I'm ready.

My question, is this common? To begin to see more and more light when eyes are closed as opposed to the normal darkness? What does it mean?

Thank you for any insight on this unusual question.

I don't think I have a brain tumor, tho. I would imagine, that could be a cause.

I suppose I'm wondering if we begin to see more and more light with closed eyes as we are close to passing on?

I also wonder if it is part of a higher vibration.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Knower
Hi. While I do not have the answers for any specific person, I would guess that seeing more light would, for many people mean they are seeing with their "third eye" or through another avenue other than their physical eyes which are a fairly dense way of perceiving.

I do not know what seeing more light means for you specifically. Maybe for you it is that you are getting closer to leaving. Although for many it would not at all mean that. The veil is thinning. More of us are able to perceive beyond the dense limitations that once kept us in the dark, so to speak. So I do not know which would be the case for you. Perhaps other people here might be more insightful ( no pun intended).

Drunvalo Melchizedek wrote about certain people he has come across who cannot see with their physical eyes but have amazing ability to see. Way beyond what normal sighted people are able to see. While you are sighted with your physical eyes, it is good that you are becoming able to see beyond the dense physical. You ask what it means. I will be curious to read what others think. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. Huge blessings and light
Old 27-05-2014, 08:33 PM
yumi14

Thanks for your response, Lili. I appreciate it very much.

I didn't think about the third eye possibility. That could be.

I do know that some sort of veil is being lifted, but I'm not exactly sure what it is or can be.

Like I said, the light is calming. Its not blinding or anything at this point, nor does it produce more headaches than normal. In fact, I would say that my headaches have actually improved a lot.

I notice the light really expanding to a good portion of my field of vision when my eyes are closed and praying at the same time. Sometimes it also moves around and feels almost like it is gently massaging my mind. That is hard to explain. Its very gentle and very calming.

Thanks again for your reply :)