Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Now, this particular group might find this interesting, a special book...but I must say it
is not for the faint of heart...cuz ya either do it or it's just too much effort for you.
Michael Langford's "The Most Direct Means to Eternal Bliss"...you should buy it.

Now this is a 92 page pdf, so careful clicking it if you don't want it downloaded...
http://www.damienboyle.com/page23/files/TMDMTEB.pdf

Why do I say it is not for the faint of heart...cuz he really presents a time
consuming, difficult, for the ego, way to get to Love and Bliss with no external stimulus or catalyst.

I did it for 2 weeks and it gave me a headache! Why? Cuz it is a whole different way of being and focusing...and lemme tellya,
the ego does not want you to do it!! ('tired' is another trick of the egoic mind, careful, ha.)

BUT, I must say I felt a fountain of love inside me from nowhere.
I mean my heart chakra opened!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
So I don't know whats going on.....I feel amazing love within me but have
no idea if its all me or some other being or source.
Oh, and I think others will back me on this...no one and nothing could or can
'make' you feel anything.
(Sure we have, 'The beautiful woman that bats her eyes at you effect"...compared to,
'The ugly woman who does the same with no-effect')
So it is 'us' and how we are wired...what attracts or stimulates our heart.

Either way, is it 'all you or some other being or source"?
I will pose this...does it make a difference...the guru, the Wailing Wall, the beautiful woman...
it's all still Illusion...the guru is in your dream, the tree is in your dream, the beautiful woman is in your dream....
all a bunch of atoms to appear as they are...nothing that you see with your open eyes is real, my friend.
All of it is for you to come to the point you want only Truth, Reality,
Divine Love; called Home or Heaven or Self-actualization, enlightenment. Nirvana, Satchitananda or whatever.

What a fun play, huh? All actors on this stage of the Supreme One...
The fun thing is when we realize the actors, seats, the audience everything is Him...(ultimately, you) appearing as The
Cosmic Shape Shifter experiencing it all, being it all...just having fun pretending to be individualized in diverse forms.
What a great adventure all this is!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Shaolin Master

Watchd tv show "superhuman powers".

The first was person with incredible memory but not a savant.

The 2nd was man in brazil that does rubics cube in 7.5 seconds and on beach 10 people each given a cube, he did ten cubes before any of them could get very far at all. He states that he sees all of the moves he needs to do in his mind first, then his speed comes from lots of practice operating the cube.

3rd was the only american who has become a shaolin master. His skill is his ablity/skill via shaolin meditation is to raise his heart beat 20 plus beats per minute in a very short time ---opposite of calming affect--- and this leads to him being able to feel no pain ergo he has no jerky response to be beaten over his back with a wooden cane while he is leaning against spear point at his throat.

After words we get to see the welts on his back --and he states he feels no pain-- and the marks on front of neck where spear point leaves a little mark.

Some of you may remmember the tv show from early 70's called Kung Fu with the actor David Carradine playing a chines shaolin monk in old west. He was not master and he was called grasshopper by his master.

I did my own version shaved head, no identification and minimal clothing that via two week sojourn hitching hiking --an lots of walking-- in Texas New Mexico Colorado and Kansas.

Yikes! One of the worst experiences of my life. Yet also a very learning set of experiences. Extreme hot blisters to extremme freak blizzard night in and interstate underpass, to people of the Belly in the Whale taking me end for safe, comfortable night sleep and giving me breakfests.

Many policemen stopped me cause I was not typical hippie type. Shaved headed, rainbow suspenders in baggy pants with shower curtain tied on with rope weirdo is what one officier stated.

All of the police officers were basically nice to me. Maybe one was a little on the uptight rude side.

I would say I became a master of on-the-road failure. However, I was honest and never stole anything etc. So in that respect I was the good shaolin student.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I had a similar experience that I won't ever forget,its probably the most real spiritual experience that I'v had but it happened when I was a sleep.I know it wasn't a dream.A wonderful loving female mother type being came to me,she put her arm around me and we floated up into the air like superman and lois lane .....we went into space and I could feel us flying through the cosmos feeling safe and loved....it was the best feeling I'v ever had and wont ever forget it....when I die I think shes going to come and collect me,,,something to look forward to on my death bed

That's awesome, remember what she looked like?
Old 16-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That's awesome, remember what she looked like?

I don't remember what she looked like but I was reading/thinking about Lady Quan Yin before it happened so if I had to guess,I would say it was her.
I mentioned she had a mother energy around her but I also felt a lover energy off her too so it was all the emotions,, mother and lover and safe and excitement.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I don't remember what she looked like but I was reading/thinking about Lady Quan Yin before it happened so if I had to guess,I would say it was her.
I mentioned she had a mother energy around her but I also felt a lover energy off her too so it was all the emotions,, mother and lover and safe and excitement.

Lady Quan Yin? That's pretty interesting... Though I suppose that must be kind of a letdown for you that you aren't able to recall her face? I still clearly remember her face like it was yesterday, and nothing can make me forget it.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Lady Quan Yin? That's pretty interesting... Though I suppose that must be kind of a letdown for you that you aren't able to recall her face? I still clearly remember her face like it was yesterday, and nothing can make me forget it.

It doesn't bother me not seeing her face because the overall experience was something special and like you, I will never forget it.
I will meet her again and you will meet your feminine being too,we just have to die first
Old 16-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It doesn't bother me not seeing her face because the overall experience was something special and like you, I will never forget it.
I will meet her again and you will meet your feminine being too,we just have to die first

Uh yeah about that… Why only after death? Why not in a dream again?
Old 16-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Uh yeah about that… Why only after death? Why not in a dream again?

Another meeting in a dream would be nice but it ends when I wake.The after death meeting will be forever so plenty time to get to know why and who she is....maybe shes a guide,perhaps a soul mate,perhaps just my imagination .........perhaps she is ME!..............I won't know for sure till I die
Old 17-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Great example.
I think the word you're looking for is catalyst ?
"a person or thing that precipitates an event"

Hahaha, then we have precipitates; synonyms: 'causes, triggers, sparks, hastens acceleration, provokes, touches off, instigates, leads to..."
no where does it say IT is IT....but it causes, leads to 'It'...the desired effect, being 'It'.

If I think the Wailing Wall is a bunch of hooey...I bet I wouldn't feel a thing.
But, then if I met a handsome, single Rabbi there I could go into some "altered state''!
I made all that up as an example of what we hold as 'special' that elicits an experience.

It's like the example of the dog with a bone; he keeps chewing on it because he tastes the blood from his own gums.

I didn't know that about dogs!

Yes,Catalyst is the word and I'v had my own Catalyst that brought me to the spiritual life and way of thinking....the big question is "Why"...why do we need a catalyst?....How did we forget about divine love?...was it on purpose or is there a reason for this forgetfulness?
We all have our own Catalyst that will bring us to the same place but the Guru probably wont work for the Rabbi and the Wailing wall won't work for the guru's student if we switch them around.
It is our choice(subconscious choice sometimes)who and what we use to get there.A guru can work,a wall can work and many many other events and experiences and i think the heart is very important in the process.

Last night I had what I can only describe as a Heart Orgasm!...WOW! with no walls or gurus around ,,,just me