Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Very often in posts stating a wish to connect there is the same response; don't go looking, it will come when you least expect it. Focus on your inner work. Whether the connection sought be love, friendship or in my case soul family / workmates.

It seems we get nervous about others reaching out for contact; like it would be jinxing it, or weak or wrong or desperate?
You seem to misunderstand the reasoning behind this. It's the FM analogy again.
When you connect with your higher self, your inner being or whatever you wish to call it, you will be on the right vibration as the ppl and places that you need/are looking for.
So then you will feel drawn to go to a shop/pub/website/whatever because you are inspired to go there, inspired meaning from the inside out.

Actively seeking without this could be motivated, which is not from the inside out, more on the outside. Or from the head/ego.
Then you will not find what you need and/or it will be very difficult.

Call it inspired seeking vs non-inspired seeking.
Which simply boils down to the FM analogy.

APart from that, when you're tuned in you often don't have to seek at all. People and situations and opportunities just appear as if by magic. THat's Law of Attraction working for you. ANd that only works when you are on the right vibration.
Everything in life has to do with vibration, whether it's attracting/creating money, abundance, prosperity, love, friends, job and so on.
Hence the saying; stop searching, go inwards, raise your vibration so you're on the right frequency. Then life will begin to flow by itself.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I am both asking if anyone else has been 'looking' or feeling like they are searching for others?

I barely go anywhere except to work, so I keep meeting soul family at jobs. Anyways, I think we meet our soul family whether we want to or not.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
I barely go anywhere except to work, so I keep meeting soul family at jobs. Anyways, I think we meet our soul family whether we want to or not.

I'm sure we do (The ones I've met so far, before the forum certainly fell in my lap without my asking :))

However, regarding this present thread and action; by request I am now opening an interest list of sorts.

If you feel like you were guided to this thread for a reason:
Others have responded, via PM - this process is obviously vulnerable and sensitive - and I will gather all your names, and keep it private. So, if anyone reading this is also convinced they are to connect with a 'tribe' of sorts, feel free to PM me.

I will figure out a way to connect ppl to each other, that is less public than this.

This is NOT for romantic connections! Stay in the light, stay clear spirited, stay One.

This is for companionship in lightwork / energywork / spiritual growth; any and all paths towards greater light for all.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Master
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd make an update here. In the past month and a half I have been elsewhere occupied, but I am definitely still calling my people :)

If you should ever be in doubt ;) / Mi

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 23-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
I do not think that there is anything wrong with reaching out at all...
People seem so afraid of reaching out.

The universe might bring opportunities to you to meet certain people... but at some point you gotta take some sort of action lol.

In fact - even if one is in full alignment one still sometimes needs to take action in order for the universe to match it... well that is my limited understanding of LOA anyways.

When I was a kid and a teenager I used to get very strong senses of certain people... strong intuitive feelings that I needed to reach out to them. It reminds me of this.
I was thinking about that intuitive sensing of people the other day.
I feel that this may be quite normal and common in children... I was certainly always very easily drawn to my soul tribe at any rate - because I had the sensing as well as the lack of socially constructed inhibitions to action that feeling
I had closed this ability off because somewhere along the way I felt it might be invasive to other people's energy for some reason. I think all of this is just due to my adult self closing off to people in general as well.

I've come back around almost full circle now and am feeling that it is time to re -visit my intuitive sensing gifts.

(I used to say it was an empathetic gift... but feeling into it feels more like a sensing thing).

Anyway...

I am curious as to what type of lightwork you do?

Didn't it used to be 'a thing'... lol - I can't think of the word!!
Like in the 80's and stuff people would organise alot of these lightwork gatherings??
I was talking to a friend who is psyhcicly gifted who attended one of these events in the 80's... down the road from where I was born... actully it was just a month shy of my birth haha.

Anyway...
I do frequently do my own energy work. I often feel very intuitively drawn to travel to specific locations where I anchor different energy into the grid.
I always recieve alot of signs when I do this work
Very funny and very specific signs... it amuses me just how direct and clear these signs are haha at times haha.
Old 23-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Master
hi :)

i have the rather rare sensation of being sleepy, so I will respond better tomorrow.

But thank you, in my opinion too I take action towards the reality I know I have soon and The Universe manifests it, in some way - not at all the way I took steps towards most often, but in some way - that is how LOA works for me :)

Your account of childhood, had me remembering my own... I remember...

(I mostly remember avoiding, instinctively, low vibrational people; not being able to get away from them fast enough at social gatherings lol).

I do lightwork in public spaces mostly, and I've worked with some healing with my dear friend here on SF. I'll tell more. Love the grid-thing, want to hear more. Now zzz

Old 23-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Master
When I started doing energy work more consciously, which itself took many years, I first gravitated toward working with respected human masters, and it was a lot of fun. High-level energy work done at a communal level. These were not necessarily soul family, of course, and are available to any sincere and engaged seeker.

Then, I got deeper into what I called higher-level healing which really just means, related to my own work. Involving the therapy, meditation, and karmic stuff that I was least adept at or, at least, was least eager to do. And which seemed the most difficult. When I experience a disassociation due to a severe heart trauma, it is disheartening, literally. After several months of space for healing, the heart centre opens up again, and that is always a bit frightening and requires readjustment.

Here, I worked more with transcendentals and I have to say, the transparency, depth, presence and the truth of this work are all amazingly beautiful in spirit. Likewise, my work with a few close soul family members has been very rewarding, all told. It teaches one quite a bit about the essence of proximity and the experience of love and trust. Also very rewarding has been higher-level healing with both guides and close soul family, all together.

When you are close and there are no filters then the experience of love, trust, and acceptance is rich and immediate and almost tangible.
When you are not close or not as close, which often is simply natural and reflects what is, then in spirit there is still a situation of generic lovingkindness and equanimity.

When you are close but there are conscious or unconscious filters brought into spirit ("the integrity gap"), then it is either immediately apparent or will bubble up and come forth as soon as you can acknowledge it. You are safe to discuss anything in spirit in the deepest honesty. It's how I wish all or most of humanity was right this mo.

Sometimes, we need time to reflect and meditate on our own, and to sort our intent and our feelings. But there is never a requirement to work through your anger and fear alone in spirit, and in situations where you feel you are experiencing these for any reason then IMO you should always consider asking the guides &/or trusted soul fam to be present for support and centreing if you feel vulnerable or weak. Or if you simply need or prefer presence, support, and affirmation.

It is one of those things that is hard to describe, but it's so blissful living in your unfiltered truth with one another, your close soul fam, and with the guides, despite what needs sorted and so forth. It's so blissful that it's somewhat of a wet blankie or a buzzkill to acknowledge the reality that everyone around you is at their own place and may not need to or be ready to be in this place.

I find it is a huge sanity saver, living free of filters, and I try to whatever degree possible to live in this place of centreness day-to-day, white lies permitting . However sometimes the gap catches me up and throws me off centre, mainly due to some residual fear. But time spent consciously in spirit (yoga nidra), particularly during sleep, is extremely healing.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-02-2018, 04:26 PM
Master
7 - this was interesting, and I need to spend some time to read it properly. From a glance, it seems you have worked both alone and with others, and I'm very grateful you share your experiences.

I would love to have more of that here. I think we can really learn from eachother in this. Thank you...!

Old 25-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I do not think that there is anything wrong with reaching out at all...
People seem so afraid of reaching out.

I know - whether we have been intuitively guided to do so or not It's ok, I trust in my own process, and the purpose of my thread and 'outreach'=stating my existance for friends to find me here.

Quote:
I've come back around almost full circle now and am feeling that it is time to re -visit my intuitive sensing gifts.

That's cool!, I'm happy for you. I'm also happy you are here, I sense you, now that I am not elsewhere occupied (by sleep or other matters). I wonder... yeah... (Feel like the wizard who picks out wands for Harry Potter when he get's the idea of that twin wand..) Might be.

Quote:
I am curious as to what type of lightwork you do?

Personally, I have had a fairly long journey until my - well, I will call it ascension now (i found a definition I can use in a thread by Greenscape earlier today, and by that account I now consider myself ascended, yep) - late September last year, when I woke up feeling my angel wings, knowing my name and my mission as clear as day..

After that, I have worked on figuring out how to work with light, how to work with being an angel - which is actually probably no different from any other lightworker, I'd say, part from the fact that I can spread my wings and use that wingspan as anchor for my light / light field :)
So I'v worked in different ways:

- In my videos on my blog - it was part of my mission not to be anonymous, but to be a person, a face.

- Here on the forum; in threads and messaging, dialogues on practices- and on light, how to work w it, learning, spreading love (trying...) Also part of the mission was to spread the word that the task at hand right now, and urgently is to live (not to ascend, as is often preached by scholars), because living creates healing, and that healing is urgently needed.

- Out in public: Taking the opportunity when I am outdoors around other people, to do 'awakening sessions'. On busses, trains, trainstations, in malls, on street corners - walking along side a busy street etc - focusing my energy on allowing ppl to travel through a field of my energy where they are 'cleared' of debris, or where they get an 'instigator' energy. (It's like a sparkle, a seed, an instant 'what was that?", and instigator to awakening.)
I have quite a few different ways to approach it, and I find new ones...

It's part of the mission to spread awakening, to allow the life energy to grow, to aid light to spread and take a real hold in people.

- In healing sessions; So with the one person I have found for sure from my soul tribe, I have been experimenting with healing sessions. We'd agree on a person to send healing to, agree on a time and then simultaneously do our different type of healing work. I was amazing, truly. What great learning, what humility for the Divine I gained. We would sense eachother working, complement eachother in what we learned about the person being healed. Really humbling and beautiful.

Quote:
Didn't it used to be 'a thing'... lol - I can't think of the word!!
Like in the 80's and stuff people would organise alot of these lightwork gatherings??
I was talking to a friend who is psyhcicly gifted who attended one of these events in the 80's... down the road from where I was born... actully it was just a month shy of my birth haha.

It sounds great. If you come up with a name for it I will search on it. I think we have gone in to a fairly singularly lived period, where autonomy is standard; The spiritual path is - stated over and over again - an 'inner journey' that one must do alone.

I'm not saying it is not, of course one needs to do inner work, I'm just saying that it is not only.

Several of us are here to do this work, to aid this world. Many many of us. (As many as 10 pct of the poplulation is on a spiritual path of some kind, I heard) Of course there is support and connections to be made, work to be done together - work that can be amplified by doing it together. We hold hands with our guides, our guides often travel in 'packs' - and so can we, us lightworkers in human form...

Of course we can

Quote:
Anyway...
I do frequently do my own energy work. I often feel very intuitively drawn to travel to specific locations where I anchor different energy into the grid.
I always recieve alot of signs when I do this work
Very funny and very specific signs... it amuses me just how direct and clear these signs are haha at times haha.

I just love that image, I think I wrote so already, right? Energy into the grid... I hope you will tell me more, when we get the chance.

So, sorry it took a while to respond properly.

Old 25-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Hi all,

I hesitate to put this under soulmate/TF headline, please move it if there's a better spot for it, but it is in regard to soul connections for sure, and my experience is that soulmates can be of all kinds not necessarily romantic, as can the TF connections, according to some. So here we go;

I would really love to hear your experiences with regards to connecting to other souls for other reasons than romantic.

Especially, I am curious how and if you have found other's on the spiritual path to connect and work with in different ways?

The background is, that we are two members here who have begun to communicate and experiment on ways to help eachother grow and learn - to better be able to help others and affect change, to do more powerful lightwork, than if we were alone.

I have a very strong sense that there are more souls out there that we 'belong' with, I sense a group... Other than that, I know nothing; I'm very little schooled in the spiritual. (My friend is quite the scholar, on the other hand :) )

We will have different strengths and different human luggage I presume - but I believe we will find that we have a common goal, what exactly that is might chrystalize itself as we gradually connect...

It is exciting and it's unknown all...

SO

I am both asking if anyone else has been 'looking' or feeling like they are searching for others? In that case, who are you? What is your background, what are your interests, sensitivities, gifts, goals?

AND

Apart from finding the rest of the 'flock', I'm simply very curious to learn how others have worked?
How you found eachother?
And what ever else anyone can share on the topic!

Thanks. *wave*
I feel diversity is key to everything. I was lead to the idea of spiritually buy a person who has a lot of baggage, and I haven't talked to that person in a long time. But here I am. For me I have had always had a hard time with"the rest of the flock" but it takes all to make the world go around. You don't have to be a one sided person to be spiritual. Overall I feel like I am more self taught vs. following any 1 person or idea. My mind is so open my brains tend to fall out but still keep a sense of logic. Yup, that's about it. On "need a new start" everyday is a new start! Looked at your blog, looks interesting hope to hear more of you on the forms.