Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
No.

I said "no"..."I won't do it"...they talked me into it and made it sound like disneyland and it's not.

We do get to participate in the plan which is always being rewritten and we do get consulted in private. This goes on in our subconscious. We are not aware consciously but we do get to agree or agree. Those are about the only 2 choices.

I can already imagine how that escalated in my case.

They: Next one in line step forward
me: Oh no don't even think about it *bleep*hole
They: come on, it'll be fun
me: *bleep* you I'm not doing this
They: Aw don't be negative, it'll be fun. And you have lots of beautiful things to learn!

*what I learned 24 years later so far*

- Life is horrible
- people are horrible
- Lack of righteousness in the world
- Nothing in life makes sense
- Good people must suffer, bad people get everything they want
- Best ''friends'' and so-called soulmates backstabbing each other
- Children die a slow agonising death of cancer
- Governments are ruled by self oriented vultures that care only for themselves
- Selfishness, greediness, and vanity as far as the eye can see

*list goes on endlessly*

Still waiting patiently and humbly with an open mind to be proven wrong.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Burntfruit

I think I may have chosen to be here, but I think i must have been deluded or misguided.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Master
pre-birth choice is predicated on the idea that "you" existed as "you" previous to being born. one may wonder how that can occur since what creates "you", as a localized human identity, is the ever variable specificity of human experience. which is what would be about to happen but there would be no "you" as context as yet.

no "you" to make choices.

lol **shrug**
Old 09-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Seeker

Looking from the religious point of view..yes we did choose to come here on earth..

Life is a test and we wanted to show that we are good enough to pass the test.. its the proudness of human beings we r dealing here with..
Old 10-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Master
i believe that free-will is a (universal) reality.
even if seemingly not always true for us on this side of the veil,
it's a certainty from an enlightened perspective.
only truly advanced entities are afforded the opportunity to choose
incarnating into physical manifestation here.
this is not a place for "beginners" to cut their teeth.
we are 'old souls'.
the motivation for our choice(s), lost to memory in the intervening eons,
was (and is) the immense love we hold... too much to keep to ourselves...
we came here to share it. [by choice]

just my perspective of things
Old 22-02-2017, 06:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I have lived many life times and had no desire whatsoever in coming back
Thanks
master-deepak-ji.yolasite.com
Old 02-03-2017, 03:46 PM
anastasiabirago

We are constantly being surrounded by people who try to take our freedom away from us. How is that learning? If we were learning don't you think we would have known by now no one likes to be abused, lied to, manipulated the list goes on. People should have stopped doing that long time ago but of course they still choose to behave the way they do. It's so obvious we are all here to be controlled to further the high ups agenda. All i see everyone doing is going against what they believe in. I mean if that's how our world is going to be might as well stay in the spiritual world it sure beats having to live in this 3D hell.

chained to the rhythm - Katy perry
Old 02-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer67
I firmly believe we chose to come here. Being a in human form is the fastest and best way for a soul to learn and grow. I endured a very abusive childhood and wouldn't change a single moment of it. What I've learned from that is priceless.

Ditto.
I can't imagine how weak and indecisive I might be now as an adult had it not been for that horrific childhood to help me clarify exactly what I wanted and didn't want and how to sculpt myself in a way to be my own power and not give it away to those who would rule me. I remember saying often to those who did me harm "You can break my body but not my spirit."
I know now they help sculpt that spirit and I may not have been able to do that without them as I am inherently lazy and prone to taking the easiest path. Thanks to them I know how to pull myself up by the bootstrap and get going when the going gets hard. I'm glad its me that has my back in life - I trust the person I've become.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Just offering my current knowledge, beliefs and OPINIONS.
I believe that, while in or as Spirit, we do not see what happens in the physical plane as bad, hard, painful, frightening or negative and may view things "over here" as an adventure or an opportunity to learn or accomplish something so I eagerly chose to come here and have a ball or learn something but do not know, for now, what any of that was before I came here. When my mom crossed over and visited us right afterwards, she said that she'd be happy to "do it all again" which surprised me as I thought she's\d NEVER want to come here again after the rotten life she had lived! I realized that, from her happy, pleasant "spiritual" perspective, this may have seemed like Wonderland to her!
So, while we may see our life and world as HELL, it may look like Disney Land to Spirit.
I also believe Spirit knows that nothing 'bad' can ever happen to it in this physical plane which is really a dream compared to the reality of the Spirit realm.

This is what I understand also from experiencing perspective through Higher Self. Coming into physical body is a Joy Ride. One adventure after another covering a multitude of subjects.

While I (egoic mind) may wither with a broken heart, Spirit just experiences it as a strong energy of a particular frequency and intensity.
There is no good or bad from Spirits point of view, only different flavors of energy and frequency experiences all of which are interesting and educational in their own way.

What is not interesting to Spirit is a body/mind which is dull, numbed out and incapable of embracing, feeling and living life. It's like the car that can never be started - it is useless for traveling in.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Drear Comunity,

I am going to answer to the original post without reading all the post. I've also thought like you. I did not ask to be here at an earlier stage in my life, but as time progressed and I survived all my challenges I learned o view life as a gift. Earth is beautiful our lesons don't come easy. In this stage in my life I see death as my graduation a time to celebrate my growth. What I wonder k ow is why am I still here? Then I think maybe just maybe I will eat from the fruit of harmony and peace in my final stage in this life or I may serve as an example to others that are having tough challenges to tell them look I'm still here I have passed through many storms and not one knocked me down and like me here you are. Be patient better times will come and the best part is the the knowledge you get at the end will give you peace. Good luck!