Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-06-2018, 02:29 AM
Guide

Freedom.... The Shift in Consciousness

We are at a crossing part.... it seems that our hopes and prayers have been answers in a great way and it was heard from a point of reference way past even the whitest of lies straight into the fruit of God.

We are on a fast track to enlightenment and we should use this time to cover pass issues and bring them to light as well as learn as much as we can about spirit while we still can before things start ramping up... Good and the perceived as bad which is really neither good or bad.....

anyways I wanted to stout on some observations I have made.... there is a solicitation by our spirits to indulge in a new type of reality. That reality is being shown to us all right now, but it is at the cusp of our reality and the sleeping people do not know its name yet.....

the flames of the inner light have gained intensity as we spur to lift up our flame past the eye and into the sky.

:)
Old 04-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
What you say sounds something like wanting to spread the word of sainthood. Very nice.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:22 AM
Guide

:) Thank you I appreciate it and who knows haha it is really on my path to draw in the light and spread it... it is what it is...
Old 06-07-2018, 02:25 AM
Experiencer

You know I have been pondering this shift into the 5d recently. Not that I have not pondered it before,but this time it is a little different.

It is odd to me at least what happens to those who do not ascend? What happens to their loved ones? A good example would be married couples and children. Say one spouse and the children ascend and the other spouse does not. What happens are our memories wiped and someone new put in place or do we feel the loss? I really feel this shift is going to happen in our lifetime as I have trouble believing our planet is going to survive much longer with this negativity parasite she has been plagued with.

Namaste`
Old 06-07-2018, 02:49 AM
Guide

I have been following the ascension process closely and their are some 7th density beings who have been manifesting in different forms to help us with the process. They said that in order to ascended you have to polerize at least 51% either positive or negative lol.... and have all chakras activated...

They said normally there are a lot of of earth changes and going through these energies makes people polarize more towards their polarity and that there is more chaos...

this is also a good opportunity to help others in order to help polarize ones self.... now the chaos part that section is a little bit more complicated but hopefully you get what I mean... lol just look at the news people are doing crazy stuff and the beings who are negative are easier to identify as they cant really hide their polarity right now...
Old 06-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Experiencer

Yes I have noticed this polarity occurring and how easy it is to spot both the negative and the light. I had to stop watching the news due to the negativity involved it makes me so sad to see the pain and anguish. Especially knowing that our planet is full of abundance and that the suffering of humanity and Gia is unnecessary. I have started working with my children now that they are old enough to understand. Talking to them about service to humanity and our planet. Working with them in regards to positive thoughts and raising their vibration. They are amazing, but sometimes they get frustrated as teens often do. LOL
They are both gifted and my daughter wants to start refining it my son is not ready yet, but he is deeply spiritual. Those are all stories for another time.
Namaste`
Old 07-07-2018, 03:50 AM
Guide

:) Nice that certainly is interesting to have children to be both their parents,teacher and student haha. Yes it is good because it seems the dark is trying all it can to maintain control but the head of these places are being taken out so the lower tier ones are not so smart....plus they relied on people not seeing them and their schemes...

:)
Old 07-07-2018, 04:25 AM
Experiencer

I homeschool my kids by their choice neither of them are very interested in the hum drum of disruptive classrooms. I tried to send them off to be normal children and they didnt acclimate well. Their issue was they couldn't understand why other children acted the way they did. They still look at children their own age and get confused.

The other issue is the negative people who have run the world are now the second and third generations and since they didnt build it they dont know how to properly maintain it. Instead we have 1 percent of America holding almost 40 percent of the wealth in this country and 1 in 9 people in the World are going to bed hungry. SMH it is the most upsetting thing considering we have the technology and the land needed to prevent it. Something has to give.

Have you heard of Sherry Wilde? She is a starseed who wrote "The Forgotten Promise"? There are a couple of vids on youtube where she talks all about her abduction experiances and what her home race is trying to do to assist in the ascension.

https://youtu.be/7ZdeyOG-pM0

Namaste`