Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-11-2018, 04:59 PM
boshy b. good

what's the prob.

natural disasters and rough accidents make better working people offer helping hand.
Jesus Christ died for our sins as lambs of a Shepard, a Shepard who back fought the
wolf right in front of everyone for the goodness sake of the lambs of god. we live with
a broken heart be highly probably a gist of the mente, when we might feel people are
bouncing trouble making, it's highly probably not all that important. Jesus be my man.
the cross of Jesus brings me peace, probably as power, where the good enough cross
goes at be put, there awful offered messes ceased, I think, at least to me, who i whole
hearted believe. did Jesus choose you, to protect you and to pick you up in a oblivion
future everything, we are at play at as good true humans, "aw, he hit me." can be to
have it's recipes for getting a fixing so therefore look around and you know what
to do. "are you better than that, yes you are"

but that's what i like to consider, or why "be a stepper"
to what be not, i assume. "I'm fine" really turns it all over,
we assume, to even "explore that." "trouble out of nothing
be probably dumber" and you notice. troublemaking doesn't
get it, and you notice. picking down on another be not the way

so cheer down. so cheer up. and you're mighty with that too
and then we take good news, and we behave and we keep it
polished

be fine, such be the recipe of what it all takes for be,
i believe

saying we are good means everything, i believe.
we are allright means we will go forward better,
otherwise

if we do wrong, we have accidents as believers,
Jesus Christ's Mercy's are upon us

people say believe in yourself.
people say love your neighbor

Last edited by boshy b. good : 14-11-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 02:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny

This is nice and good. Pretty poetic
Old 16-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Lorelyen

Well said, Boshy. My grandparents would tell me that during WW2 when the South of England was under attack, the disaster did draw people together to help each other and everyone seemed to find compassion for the wounded and the familes of those whose members were killed by bombing and dragging.

Same with the Haitian earthquake. Those who survived and had to live in tents on wasteland were ready to share with each other (although there was a lot of crime, stealing stuff, even food from people). All but one of my few friends in the area were killed and from her I heard the stories.
Old 17-12-2018, 02:33 PM
boshy b. good

Thank you for the showers of Groove