Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Master
This will sound like a cliche thing, but the answers lie inside of you, your path will be revealed by your own feet, your mind and heart are your compass

There is no reason to hate society, we all are learning, we all are part of the same thing, the whole, we are a perfect unity already.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:57 PM
ColorfulLeaf

I am the center of the universe.
I am a woman.
Old 31-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Allulim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorfulLeaf
I am the center of the universe.
I am a woman.
Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of your post. Could you explain that to me?
Old 03-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allulim
I hope anyone can give me some answers.
Find your own Truth. Find what resonates with you and take it as your Truth, leave the rest behind for it is not yours. The best answers are your own, nobody can give you your answers they can only share theirs. You are not the question looking for the answer, you are the answer looking for the question and in part you've already found your question - "Who and what Am I?"

Quote:
I want to learn a way to perceive the universe, God and etc. Basicly I want the exact thing you told. Your experiences and guide to help me through my journey to the light.

Relax and take it easy, have your experiences and work from there. The Universe will bring you what you need when you need it, and not until you are ready to receive. As the saying goes, "When the pupil is ready the teacher will come." The only person you need to save is yourself, at the moment you're off on the trot and you're running away from what you need - you're running away from yourself.

As you said yourself - "We're not of God's creation but we're like a chain of harmony and together we're god, the fallens and everything." then you say " I want to learn a way to perceive the universe, God and etc." as if you're somehow separate, there's a contradiction there. If "together we're God" then surely all you have to do is perceive yourself?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Experiencer
If you have frequent Lucid Dreams, I think you might very easily Astral Project. They are the same thing, LD and AP, just different levels of awareness. In LD you are aware that you are in another dimension, but still in your psyche. In AP, you tune out of your psyche and experience yet other dimensions. Perhaps your answers are there.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Seeker

Allulim,

Do you feel like you need to meet certain people? Those who belong to you, they are linked with you through your soul?

It would feel like ''they with whom you could connect in a way... when it would happen it will be transcending''.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Allulim

Quote:
Originally Posted by prevail
Allulim,

Do you feel like you need to meet certain people? Those who belong to you, they are linked with you through your soul?

It would feel like ''they with whom you could connect in a way... when it would happen it will be transcending''.

Well, it's always been like that in my life. I'm feeling all emotions at peaks. If I love and care about someone, they'll become very important to me and I know no limits when it's about their well being and happiness. And there's a certain kind that I always meet. %90 of people I met and feel close to me had to go through their parent's marriage issues in their past.

And to all of you who sent replies to me, I appriciate your support and ideas. These days I just let myself go with the flow of life. I try not to think about all this stuff and tell myself "When the time comes I'll have my answers." But I don't know any kind of chakra practicing, balancing or any kind of energy practicing. I read a lot about meditation and tried meditating amateurly. Very rarely I saw some premonitions and info about my friends. And a sensation that feels like floating in a hammock. According to my descriptions what kind of spiritual practice do you guys can advice me for start? Because I'll begin my military service at 6th of November. I think it'll be good if i learn to control energy and shield myself.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
A year or two passed and nightmares stopped and sometimes my prayers to higher powers or God about a few impossible events came to be. I was surprised as hell. I always had strong intution and instincts. And I always felt I exist for higher purposes and that I'm special.

Heyyy Allulim, I was referring to this (read above).

Feeling like you live for someting bigger, as if you are here to do something.

I too feel that way, and I am searching/waiting now for ''my people''. I need to meet them, because together we can manifest something in this reality.

Do you feel something alike?
Old 05-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Allulim

Yes, prevail. I feel like me and all others are aware of something bigger than themselves and patiently waiting for sorf of great awakening or something like that.