Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up perfecting the gift of intuition/mediumship?

Hello.
I was wondering if any mediums have any advice pertaining to opening your chakras & obtaining your inner ability to be able to see the unseen? (spirits, angels, demons, auras, etc.) & receive channeled messages that you can use to help others as well as yourself..? How do you perfect/obtain such an ability? I know that psychic abilities reside in all human beings, it is just up to them to gain access to them.
Some people just randomly wake up one day & are able to see all these things & others, like myself cannot see anything..I know some methods like meditation & eating a clean diet..but is there anything else? I have heard that one would need to decalcify their pineal gland. I don't sense much truth in that.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Anandini.Devotee

some people enter into a coma and come out with esp, but honestly the best thing to do is to meditate sending your intention to your 3rd eye :)
Old 20-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
Hi Alexa Summer,

I think it's a good idea to have your chakras balanced before doing any kind of channeling/psychich/medium work. But mostly I think it's a matter of training your mind to be quiet. Often the mind-chatter is in the way to receive messages from other dimensions. I am not very good at quiet my mind. It's takes me a long time to get in a deep state of mind to start receiving messages. So just practice and be patient, and I believe your abilities will improve.

Boson
Old 24-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Bhabha

Instant results can be obtained by Shaktipat. The problem is finding someone who is able to do it.
Old 25-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Knower
Meditate on a daily basis, opening yourself up to receiving information from the Cosmic, no matter how crazy said information may seem. Mediumship is like a muscle that needs to be exercised daily before it starts getting strong.
Old 25-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the replies...what is shaktipat? I'll try everything you advised. Lately ive been focusing on my 3rd eye chakra during meditation n that seems to help so far..
Old 26-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Niebla0007

I won't rule out the fact that there are some people who just does not have the second sight.
Out of experiments, the first step is to be able to get into Altered State of Consciousness.
Then, opening up, your mind's sight through seeing beyond the colours/objects the normal eyes see.
The training method I found effective for the 3rd eye is through meditation, (from Donald Tyson's book, to be precise)
I didn't really worry too much about decalcifying the pineal gland.

Sometimes, all somebody needs is initiation,
through professional hypnotheraphy or
a master in occult(*some put out books/manual on how to activate the 3rd eye)
or one like a shaktipat mentioned, largely found in India where masses of people go and see. Although chances are, you probably had seen the sites below, anybody else interested can, too.

See L. Theroux's documentary of Amma for an example of Shaktipat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf_vGArzIbE
Instead of The free online Shaktipat Transmission, I think seeing Aura is more of a help here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlb_XtNP7c

Last edited by Niebla0007 : 26-09-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 26-09-2013, 01:06 AM
Niebla0007

Thumbs up

For recent news, the compilation put together below
is up there, too.

http://consciouslifenews.com/spiritu...gland/1157083/
Old 27-09-2013, 11:45 AM
keith95843

Meditate everyday learn to quiet your mind, letting go of old bad feelings and resentments and forgiving yourself and others for the past (a little spititual house cleaning ) most of all have faith in what you see and speak it, pay attention to what your feeling. love keith