Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Need help with an issue

Hello friends!

I need help with an issue and I thought asking you at this Wicca forum would be right.

There is a person I never want to see again. His initials are TL (used to be TLN), and I wonder how I can make sure that an encounter never happens?

I have a book named "5000 spells" but I haven't found any good tips there.

Anyone here that could help or have an opinion about this?

I would be happy for any reply :-)

minx.
Old 24-12-2018, 02:39 AM
Lepus

Hello

You can banish that person using a black candle and some banishing oil when the moon is waning on a Saturday. I have a simple banishing oil recipe. If you like to know the recipe let me know.

Lepus
Old 25-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

You can banish that person using a black candle and some banishing oil when the moon is waning on a Saturday. I have a simple banishing oil recipe. If you like to know the recipe let me know.

Lepus

Hi Lepus and thank you very much for your reply.

I think that I have a black candle in my witchcraft-box, but I have no banishing oil.

So I would love to get your recipe for it!

Thank you in advance!

minx.
Old 26-12-2018, 03:16 AM
Lepus

Hello

Ingredients for a banishing oil:
  • Burn Sage Ash
  • Himalayan Black Sea Salt
  • Obsidian Stone
  • Olive Oil
  • Empty Bottle

I normally make my oils on a specific day of the week or weekend. Since this is a banishing oil I would make it on a Saturday. But you don't necessarily have to make oils on a specific day. It's simply my way of making oils using days of the week, lunar phases, and parts of the day.

Cleanse the empty bottle with sage before use. Now you can either enchant each ingredient individually or as a whole when all the ingredients are mixed inside the bottle. Once you have all the ingredients inside the bottle fill it with olive oil. If you can't get Himalayan Black Sea Salt you can use regular sea salt or simply black salt. For enchanting you just set your intention to the banishing oil by stating its purpose while placing both hands on the bottle. You will also need to charge it to give it power. You can charge it using the full moon or using crystals. Set the banishing oil in a dark place for a week or two. While waiting for a week or two shake the bottle daily. After the week or two you can use it for banishing people.

It might take a while to make but it's worth it. Once you finish making it you can use it multiple times for getting rid of annoying people. Hope this helps.

Lepus
Old 26-12-2018, 05:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Ingredients for a banishing oil:
  • Burn Sage Ash
  • Himalayan Black Sea Salt
  • Obsidian Stone
  • Olive Oil
  • Empty Bottle

I normally make my oils on a specific day of the week or weekend. Since this is a banishing oil I would make it on a Saturday. But you don't necessarily have to make oils on a specific day. It's simply my way of making oils using days of the week, lunar phases, and parts of the day.

Cleanse the empty bottle with sage before use. Now you can either enchant each ingredient individually or as a whole when all the ingredients are mixed inside the bottle. Once you have all the ingredients inside the bottle fill it with olive oil. If you can't get Himalayan Black Sea Salt you can use regular sea salt or simply black salt. For enchanting you just set your intention to the banishing oil by stating its purpose while placing both hands on the bottle. You will also need to charge it to give it power. You can charge it using the full moon or using crystals. Set the banishing oil in a dark place for a week or two. While waiting for a week or two shake the bottle daily. After the week or two you can use it for banishing people.

It might take a while to make but it's worth it. Once you finish making it you can use it multiple times for getting rid of annoying people. Hope this helps.

Lepus

Lepus:

Yes, indeed - it helps a lot.

I happen to buy an Obsidian Stone tonight. Should I place it in the bottle while I shake it and let it charge the oil?

minx.