Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Ascender
Why Do These People Never Stay Together?

All of the stories I have ever read about these TFs end up where they always break up. Why? If these people have such a special connection and their souls are so connected then, why do they break up? If the couple really were soulmates or Twin Flames, shouldn't it be something like a fairy tale ending?
Old 17-04-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
Hi!
In my case we weren't even at all together ! Lol
We spent only one night together and shared much more ideas...

TF are not here to live in a fairytale but to work your inner issues as your TF is totally part of yourself. It is your mirror. So it mirrors your insecurities, fears, in order to work it and transcend it.

TF are the key persons who shake up all the emotional garbage you still have to resolve before to ascend.

I met back TF since I started to awaken and our reunion (just meeting irl after years) provoked his own awakening.

Cheers :)
Old 17-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

Fear. TFs are not all fairy tale unicorns and rainbows. It's a process. And sometimes, that process involves messing up.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:26 AM
traceyacey12

I hope my story has a fairy tale ending lol
Old 18-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Pathfinder

There are many reasons why these relationships fall apart. These connections are highly idealized. Which on the surface sounds magical, but leaves them more vulnerable than other relationships. Very few of us are actualized to where we could withstand the intensity that these connections provide. Lack of self-love, unchecked egos, unrealized shadows, unresolved trauma and/or karma, lack of maturity or life experience, etc...these things coupled with the energies within strong soul connections are asking for disaster. Everything that hasn't been healed will be brought to the surface...ready or not.

I know first hand because I experienced a connection like that. I didn't realize how much work I had to do on myself before being ready to truly love them. It tore me apart and I was forced to re-learn what love is. It wasn't until everything fell apart that I could see the importance of what we had.
Old 18-04-2018, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi LillyBelle, I hope you've been feeling better :)

Yeah, sometimes twins meet and don't actually enter into a romantic relationship, lol! I am in a similar boat to Helix6. Rather, we meet them and the energy exchange is expansive and our spiritual growth is accelerated. There are many realizations. And like Crowzie said, everything that hasn't been healed is brought to the surface. The false twins/karmic mates shed light on this, however the true twin relationship brings forth any residual **** that needs to be worked through and released once and for all.

Personally, I thought I had let go of my perfectionism at the time of meeting a true twin/significant connection. It wasn't until after we seperated, that I realized the root cause of it all was the fear of failure, and that's what I needed to release.

The true twin flame experience is an ongoing process for both to become more balanced and whole. If they seperate, they're still creating that balance. They're still steering themselves emotionally, mentally and physically in a more healthy direction. When they find balance and harmony within, there will be balance and harmony without. As within, so without.

And still, sometimes those two individuals who are a part of the twin flame expression, aren't necessarily the same two people who join at the end of the circuit (in marriage or the like). Only time will tell...

Peace begins when expectations end 💙
Old 18-04-2018, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
We all have too much to work on. And if we stay together it might cause further damage to both, which will add even more karma, or bad karma to an already loaded connection. Basically, separation yields growth for one or both.

💙

EDIT: I saw that bluedahlia was able to post that little blue heart above and wanted to try it myself. I love the color blue, just like my tf. Haha It worked but only without the edit.

EDIT2: Hearts are working now, thanks bluedahlia! 💟

Last edited by lunapixie : 18-04-2018 at 04:13 AM.
Old 18-04-2018, 02:27 AM
Master
It takes more than love to make any relationship work no matter what the connection is. There also has to be a desire for both parties to want to work on making the relationship work and last. Now a days relationships have become more casual than lasting.

That said at the end of the day, you are you, and they are they. If there are not in a place to make a relationship work no matter what you feel with each other it's not going to last. For instance in one or the other is in a rough state within themselves, and have not been working on themselves or choose to work on themselves. Things may be rocky and probably fall apart. If people just see this great connection and think that that will make the relationship work and last. It will probably not.

A person who has cheated on many partners, and then meets what some would consider a twin, or a soul connection. Doesn't mean they will be faithful to this person. They will still be them at the end of the day. Only if they choose to better themselves and grow will such a relationship become longer and last.

And there are others who meet connections and they are already involved with another, and they only become friends. And in some cases the connection is not meant to be an forever thing it was meant for a brief wake up and only meant for a temporary thing.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
It takes more than love to make any relationship work no matter what the connection is. There also has to be a desire for both parties to want to work on making the relationship work and last. Now a days relationships have become more casual than lasting.

I sometimes wonder if the twin flame "doctrine" imposes unnecessary burdens on a nicely developing relationship. You're going along nicely with a guy, realise you have to confess you think he's a twin flame and it not so much scares him off but puts up a barrier. Just sometimes. A guy may be happy enough to hear about soul connections but when told their relationship has been dictated by the "universe" (god) he has to stay with you forever - effectively an eternal marriage. If he interprets that as a religion and doesn't go along with religion then...kapow!

Same as if there's a push to engage in spiritual things he doesn't want. You tell him you're together to help each other grow and evolve. Some men might be ok with that but I'll bet a few aren't.

The same applies to women too, of course. If my current companion suddenly sprung such things on me the parameters would change. I'd suspect proselyting and a hidden agenda.

It's just how people are and why I'll give twin flames a chance only if both are singing from the same song-sheet, are happy about it and could live harmoniously together.

Quote:
That said at the end of the day, you are you, and they are they. If there are not in a place to make a relationship work no matter what you feel with each other it's not going to last.
Dead on.

Quote:
And there are others who meet connections and they are already involved with another, and they only become friends. And in some cases the connection is not meant to be an forever thing it was meant for a brief wake up and only meant for a temporary thing.
Or simply, it's possible for women and men just to be friends and perhaps help and support each other in various ways, with no intimacy in the offing.

Good one.

Old 18-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I sometimes wonder if the twin flame "doctrine" imposes unnecessary burdens on a nicely developing relationship. You're going along nicely with a guy, realise you have to confess you think he's a twin flame and it not so much scares him off but puts up a barrier. Just sometimes. A guy may be happy enough to hear about soul connections but when told their relationship has been dictated by the "universe" (god) he has to stay with you forever - effectively an eternal marriage. If he interprets that as a religion and doesn't go along with religion then...kapow!

Same as if there's a push to engage in spiritual things he doesn't want. You tell him you're together to help each other grow and evolve. Some men might be ok with that but I'll bet a few aren't.

The same applies to women too, of course. If my current companion suddenly sprung such things on me the parameters would change. I'd suspect proselyting and a hidden agenda.

It's just how people are and why I'll give twin flames a chance only if both are singing from the same song-sheet, are happy about it and could live harmoniously together.

Good one.

I would imagine if anyone drops such a bombshell on someone like, twin flame/soul connection, you might just see a life sized cutout of them in your door. While they high tail it out of there. That just might freak out some people. Not to mention it's a lot of pressure, or even the idea that someone is meant to be with you, or can't be away from them. That's a lot of pressure. If both parties aren't feeling the same thing. It just becomes awkward.

If more there is no exact science to it. There is no, this is fact it's true. You must accept it. It's all just speculation and what what feels for them as being true. We can have connections to people for any reason whatsoever. Karma that needs to be worked out. Or we've spent past lives with someone, and they are familiar to us. Doesn't make them our other halves or twins. It's just someone we know really well. Calling it this or that may just may add unneeded stress to it. I've seen people leave spouses for this connection.

From there is becomes a romanticized notion of love that we place on love and it makes us do all types of crazy stuff. No matter what connection one has to someone isn't going to make any relationship last. I know, I've been there. We are humans first and foremost and our human nature can make anything we do difficult.