Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-01-2011, 01:27 PM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
as a medium myself i have to say i believe u , i too have similar experiences to urs with the voices and i thoguth i was mad , esp whejn i had my own breakdown they seem to come on more stronger , i was getting text messages form ym friends who were going thro a bad patch i would see the mssage clearly and it would state what was happenin , then i discovered that they never sent me the text , i believe u have the gift of mediumship , its greta that u can hear your guides , u seem to be buildin a lovely bond wiht them , the greta thing is here is ur trusting ur intuition soon as u heara voice u listen to it , and your not repsonding back to them , why dont u practice on ya gf , speak to your guides and see if they will help u t communictae with others loved ones , , please dont question urself ,this wil just make u feel ur going even more crazy and your not, u have a beautiful gift there , so many people train for years to get to the level your at , i have eben doing mediumship for four years now and sadly since my breakdown and me doubting myself i havent got the bond with them i once had as i always question , be proud of who u are and the fact that u have been chosen :)

my girlfriend actually has serious gifts and refuses to use them. She use to channel entities in herself in nearly an instant. She hasn't done it for years, she's scared of it for some reason. Oddly enough the first time it happened, they came through her to talk to me. It took me a while just to convince her it was happening.

Wether what I'm doing is really what a medium does, I have no idea. they don't give me many specifics and don't seem interested in telling me what others need to know.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Master
well they didnt me at firts , i guess this was just to buiold up a relationship with them , then two years later at my local church the medium didnt show n sumhow i was thrown in at the deep end , been workin for them on and off ever since ,

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 06-01-2011, 08:37 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIce
btw Greg, one other thing I noticed is that there pacing, emotion, intonation, everything that makes an individual seem like an individual doesn't follow my emotions. If I'm frantic, they aren't, if I can barely think I'm so miserable or crying, they are completely different. Just curious if you noticed this too, that it really seems like a separation from the self.

I think I know what you’re saying; that was one of the first things I noticed about the voices. You know, it’s hard for me to even call them voices, I guess that’s why I see it as kind of an inner dialog. Anyway, they’re always direct, patient and speak with a certain authority; no matter my mood. Other things I’ve noticed, they are right to the point and answer very quickly, sometimes before I can finish my thoughts. They speak in matter-a-fact manner; but every one of them seems to care about me a great deal.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:46 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Hi Gregory

cool, I'm not the only nut.

I know what you mean. Most average person would say you're insane, take pills or get locked up. It was interesting that the shrink I saw didn't say that to me though. the only thing I didn't like is that once I got in the habit of talking to them, I can't seem to easily block them without concentrating. And at one point I was focussing on it too much which made interacting with others more difficult as I couldn't focus on them.

And truthfully, when I feel like I'm on an even keel, I like to tackle life myself, and that's how I've handled this. Even when I recently felt like an utter mess, I was fighting them off. But even if it is insanity, if it helps, gives comfort, or if it leads us toward the good, and doesn't hurt anyone, I say go with it. Easier said then done. I still contend with what the hell it really is, god, spirit guide, dead human spirit, dead relative, my higher self, who knows.

At any rate, I should have been sleeping long ago. Feel free to hit me up here or in a PM if you want to discuss further. Some details I'm still hesitant to divulge because it seems so out there.

You were much braver than me at least you’re talking to people trying to figure it out; I was too afraid to tell anyone; this is a first for me. But I was pretty sure I wasn’t crazy, for the fact that some of the information was much too profound. A quick example. Just the other day I asked, “What am I doing wrong, I’ve been feeling so limited lately.” The reply, “We see ourselves as candles in the dark, when in fact our light burns brighter than a thousand suns. Until we know this with every fiber of our being we will never know what we truly are.”

There is one big difference between you and me though; I have to focus a great deal before these conversations take place; it seems to be effortless on your end. Most of the time I practically have to be in a meditative state or just lost in thought before they come through.

These are questions I have asked myself many times. Every time I ask them they either say “you know who I am” or “I am you”. But I know for a fact there are times they are not the normal voices; and a few have told me who they were. I will tell you about one that happened about two weeks ago when I PM you. I would like to hear the ones you’re talking about as well; who knows, maybe they correlate…
Old 06-01-2011, 08:50 PM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
I think I know what you’re saying; that was one of the first things I noticed about the voices. You know, it’s hard for me to even call them voices, I guess that’s why I see it as kind of an inner dialog. Anyway, they’re always direct, patient and speak with a certain authority; no matter my mood. Other things I’ve noticed, they are right to the point and answer very quickly, sometimes before I can finish my thoughts. They speak in matter-a-fact manner; but every one of them seems to care about me a great deal.

Ditto. I call it a "thought voice".
Old 06-01-2011, 08:54 PM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
You were much braver than me at least you’re talking to people trying to figure it out; I was too afraid to tell anyone; this is a first for me. But I was pretty sure I wasn’t crazy, for the fact that some of the information was much too profound. A quick example. Just the other day I asked, “What am I doing wrong, I’ve been feeling so limited lately.” The reply, “We see ourselves as candles in the dark, when in fact our light burns brighter than a thousand suns. Until we know this with every fiber of our being we will never know what we truly are.”

There is one big difference between you and me though; I have to focus a great deal before these conversations take place; it seems to be effortless on your end. Most of the time I practically have to be in a meditative state or just lost in thought before they come through.

These are questions I have asked myself many times. Every time I ask them they either say “you know who I am” or “I am you”. But I know for a fact there are times they are not the normal voices; and a few have told me who they were. I will tell you about one that happened about two weeks ago when I PM you. I would like to hear the ones you’re talking about as well; who knows, maybe they correlate…

The ones I hear tell me constantly that they are not me because I second guess, but they will even get frustrated and tell me that if I want to believe it's me or something else it doesn't really matter, it's the message, which is usually logical, positive, and meant to help. Mine don't speak profound, but for the 2 that are there, one is definitely more calm, serene, humble and dignified, where the other one is more "edgy". This is another reason I thought it was me, as if being in such mental anguish I managed to split parts of my psyche into multiple personalities somehow. But then that wouldn't explain the strange things they led me to see/find.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:55 PM
blueIce

they also tell me if I don't want their help or advice to block them out, or ignore it. The only time they push, especially the main edgy one, is when I am feeling like **** and it's like he's trying to shake me up and get me to snap out of it.

man, this feels so odd talking about this too
Old 06-01-2011, 09:16 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
The ones I hear tell me constantly that they are not me because I second guess, but they will even get frustrated and tell me that if I want to believe it's me or something else it doesn't really matter, it's the message, which is usually logical, positive, and meant to help. Mine don't speak profound, but for the 2 that are there, one is definitely more calm, serene, humble and dignified, where the other one is more "edgy". This is another reason I thought it was me, as if being in such mental anguish I managed to split parts of my psyche into multiple personalities somehow. But then that wouldn't explain the strange things they led me to see/find.

That’s intresting; because the one who told me that it was me, he kind of snickers at me. Which makes me question what they truly mean by “I am you”. And of course I still don’t have an answer. Maybe it’s like you said, that it really doesn’t matter…
Old 07-01-2011, 02:23 AM
themaster

Quote:
Ditto. I call it a "thought voice".
I like this statement.. all our thoughts come from somewhere.. my understanding is at times these are not our thoughts.. but our guides thoughts, our mom's thoughts, are simultaneous incarnated on orion thoughts..
Old 07-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Guide
Oh my god this gave me the creeps. I never heard of someone
who has had such bizarre supernatural things happen. I'm not
sure what to say lol.