Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-08-2016, 06:38 AM
Guide
Cute. ONe time i was walking and doing a carving with some dead wood. I passed by the tree and felt its fear and an image of my hurting it. I lassed around the tree and saw that it had been hurt before by an hatchet or an axe, which was the tool i was using at the time. I told the tree with love that i wouldn't hurt it.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I am so excited to find a thread that exists for this!!!

All my life, I have communicated with trees! From my earliest memories of being three years old, I would climb particular trees, sit on their branches, and talk to them about everything. As a child, I could physically hear them speaking back to me, as though they had real voices. While the way I hear them is more telepathic, now, my communication with them has never ended. The only time I haven't been able to communicate with the trees is when I have turned my back on them, because I started to question my own sanity. But when I let go and open myself up to the possibilities, I can hear the trees, again. I have found great and powerful comfort in their presence and their wisdom. In fact, I credit my existence to trees. I know that sounds weird, but I have been through a lot and I have always found comfort in the trees. When I was in pain, I would run to a tree, climb up into it, and wrap my arms around it, letting my tears fall on the branches, and I always found solutions, there.

I actually have some rather incredible and magical stories about trees and I feel very deeply that I am one with them. I have been told I was a fairy in another life, so perhaps I lived in a tree at that point, but I feel an even stronger kinship with trees than with fairies, so I either lived in the trees for many lives or, if it's possible, perhaps I was a tree in another life, too. I kind of have this feeling like I started on this Earth as a tree and lived that way for many hundreds of years before slowly making my way to human form. I don't know if that's possible or what the general belief is on that, but I do believe trees have souls and I believe that souls have the ability to take on different forms in different lives, so there is no reason NOT to believe it's possible, in my mind. I know we all have spirit guides, usually a group of them, and I am about 99% certain that the tree is my main spirit guide.
Old 25-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Guide
Hi LionRising. Great to hear about your love of trees! It warms my heart to hear others sharing the love for our precious trees. I relate with you in many ways. I too can hear them speak in voices, and thought i was crazy for awhile too. I like it better when I hear them telepathically. I often teach trees how to removes diseases and do magic. In my city now my trees have banished certain diseases from them because i walk around teaching them. Trees I love so much and much of my day is spent looking at them. My trees move for me too sometimes, and it is amazing.
Old 27-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Experiencer
I recently (three weeks ago) got a new citronella plant at a local retail store. I picked the smallest most sickly looking little plant out of the whole lot. When I brought it to the register the cashier looked at me like I was crazy and told me I should get a healthier specimen. I told her that this one had a potential that could not be seen and would never reach without me. Then she looked at me like I was even crazier. I trimmed up the little guy, gave it the best soil and planted it in a beautiful large pot. It now travels with me around the country, it's pot buckled in to the passenger seat, and is doing fantastic! It has over doubled in size and has rich full foliage. I bless it every day telling it to grow deep and tall, promising to plant it at my fathers farm when it outgrows its pot :) Much easier to take care of than a dog and much prettier in my opinion :P
Old 28-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Guide
Thats beautiful Greengazer. Like your name.. I am a greengazer too :)
Old 28-08-2016, 05:18 AM
Master
I love it when plants respond so well to our care.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Master

I have a new flat with an old beech tree outside my flat. I feel as if I have known this tree for a long time. I look at it and smile.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Pathfinder

I am more comfortable in the company of trees than with people. I have always spoken to trees and they do send their love. I am very respectful of their space and they are of mine. Some trees resonate more than others, I think that depends on the personality of the person and the tree. But respecting them and looking after them is the best. They are not human, and like we try to "humanise" faeries, animals, stones, and everything else, this attitude forms a barrier and we see what we want to see or feel. In addition, we have some questionable ideas, that being human is the one of the highest forms of life and conciousness, this has been introduced through various religions and many so-called spiritual traditions. By being quiet and open and then connecting to the trees etc., has some chance of understanding them, but we are rather limited in our minds and hearts.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Master
Truly trees are so special ,, ive been hugging this one tree regulary now in my backyard ,i kiss it also,, it has the most beautifu lenergy ,,strong ,humble ,, full of life and love,,, and i feel so whole when we hug,i hope it feels my love also!
Old 19-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Thanks Moon for the post an Is this the himalayan mountain tree your talking about?

[IMG]upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Cedrus_deodara_Manali_2.jpg/220px-Cedrus_deodara_Manali_2.jpg[/IMG]

That's very beautiful, I have this compelling desire to climb that tree

Personally, I do not communicate with trees except sending energy vibrations of peace and love since that's what I receive from them and it never fails to uplift me significantly. I have enjoyed everything they have to offer in terms of natural variation.

I do miss one particular tree in our garden that needed uprooting for modification to our property. Perhaps, due to that tree used to be around since my childhood days of being my favorite spot for hiding from my sibling in the games we played. Since we are now oceans apart, the tree was a good memory. Now we have flowers growing close by and they are also quite beautiful and delicately ornate.

And, as much as I am an admirer have to admit that I'm not the one with green thumbs hey, but blessed be those who are