Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-06-2014, 09:55 PM
touchingthevoid

universe and time

Lately I've been wondering about time a lot. Apparently the universe doesn't know about time the way humans do, at least, that's what I came to understand. But I have had these premonitions of things that where going to happen over a set period of time.
I knew at what age my grandmother was going to pass from a dream and how many years my last relationship was going to last before it even started through a tarot reading. I had a vision of when a certain thing was going to happen and it happened on that exact day weeks later.
I was wondering how people on here think about time and premonitions. Are certain things set in stone?

What also makes me wonder are these numbers I keep seeing. I see 11 a lot and 44 and specific years of birth of people that are important to me. If time and symbols are manmade things, how come universe uses it so accurately?
Old 12-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Knower

Does universe have an order? Does universe merry in randomness?Philosophers, scientists, why even all of us keep asking that question. Blessed are the ones that can make sense from the symbols and events surrounding them.
Old 15-06-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't believe in randomness since ordering online (or watching on
Youtube, but is over an hr)
The Star of Bethlehem.

One man's search to understand, 'what was that thing anyway'...my words.

Using Kepler's formulas as NASA does today...I am in MORE awe of "this" being
as precise as a clock's mechanism.
Chance? Not that I can see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-06-2014, 03:22 AM
Experiencer

I think about time a lot too. The idea I've been hearing or thinking about is that the universe contains everything, including many different branching timelines. A multiverse kind of idea where we are simultaneously leading several different outcomes. If we take our dimension of time out of the picture then everything exists in only one moment or the complete universe. But it's more than just the past present and future. Think about the series, Sliders, where many different earth exist in different dimensions. So no, things aren't written in stone, but it depends on where our consciousness takes us. Are we living parallel lives and our consciousness can only show us one time line at a "time". I dunno its one of those things impossible to think or perceive outside of the dimension you are in.
Old 22-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Master
I think it's a combination: some things are set in stone, others aren't. Depending on ??? That the 20 million dollar question. The speed with which you pick up on lessons? The path your soul has chosen before incarnating? I believe those two have an awful lot to do with it.
Some say some souls incarnate to die in disasters. Their purpose was to help raise the energy of compassion and love on the planet, worldwide. So the fact that they will die in a disaster, will be set in stone. That's what I believe anyway.
If you have to get married with children because it is part of your soul's path, the lesson you chose before incarnating, you will get married and have children. The moment it will happen may vary though. Unless the timing of it is important for another major task you chose. Then maybe the time you'll get married and have children IS set in stone.

I've also learnt that time isn't linear. I've watched and read some stuff about that, but I find it too mind-boggling. Kind get my head around it, so I accept the fact that time isn't linear, but that's it. It's clearly not my field of expertise and I doubt it ever will be

I do think that if you can tell exact times of events, you have a very special gift. As far as I see it, you can tap into a very specific flow of energy. Maybe connected to ppl's purpose in life?
Most ppl cannot give specific dates/times, but an approximate. There must be a reason why you have this gift. And likely to be part of your soul's path and purpose in this life.

Old 22-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Chirpyrosa

My daddy says, 'We come from time'.

~light
Old 08-07-2014, 02:58 AM
tcorsus

I love 11 and 44. In the Gene Keys system, 11 is the number of Light, which describes the process of embodying progressively higher and higher frequency archetypes until we come to see our true nature--Light!

44 is the number of gathering together, the synarchy, the self-organizing intelligence of humanity which is slowly but surely coming online :) It's the ideal of an enlightened society, where everyone serves the highest good.

I wonder if your interpretation of those numbers is in line with these meanings? Time is a funny thing indeed ;)
Old 08-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Premonitions tell you things that may come to be should the current pattern continue the way it is unfolding. As humans we have the power to change this. So no, nothing is set in stone... But it's possible to know the outcome of an event before it actually happens because everything follows a formula. It all gets rather complex but this is why we are able to know things before they happen. It's not definite because we can change the pattern by making a choice along the line we would not have made without "seeing ahead". Time and symbols are only part of the equation, there is really a lot more to it. When you finally do understand it, it isn't as complicated as it seems. It's very simply, but it's difficult to explain.