Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder

Never in my seven years of practicing astral travel have I ever come upon a negative entity. I may have had things happen that may have confused me or disturbed me a little bit but I think what it all comes to is the mental state you are in before going into it. I always project at the same time during the day to meet up with my TF or astral buddy. No worries my friend, if it wasn't safe to do so I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't do it.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
The author William Buhlman says if you have a good attitude you will have nothing to worry about. No harm will come to you. Astral Pulse forum says the same or similar things.
There's a difference between encountering a "negative" being and having harm come to you though, they both do not have to necessarily be connected with each other. People harm their physical body all of the time and it wasn't because of a negative being. I agree though that no real lasting harm is going to come to your physical body or physical extension of consciousness, at least not while you're a living physical Human-being. But harm can certainly come to the astral body that you're taking over when you dream and project, the only difference is that when the dream or projection ends you're not the one that has to deal with it. The extension of consciousness that lives in that astral body most of the time will resolve it usually before you have another dream or projection, especially because time passes much more rapidly in these worlds than it is currently passing in our world. A lot of times when you return to the astral and it has only been a couple minutes for you it will have been several hours for them.

And so if you project one night and somehow harm the astral body you're in, or a spirit harms the astral body you're in and you have another projection the next night usually several days will have passed in their dimension and the harm will already have been fixed or healed. But I have certainly had "negative" beings cause harm to the astral body I was in, they implanted something in my leg and I was unable to walk. When I told the other beings around me about it they all said something along the lines of "sorry there is nothing I can do to help you and I don't want it to affect me either, you have to go to a hospital." Apparently whatever this being did to my leg could affect these other beings, the one being I was with said something along the lines of "I hope you have a couch and a TV because you're going to be sitting around for quite awhile." And then he ran off after saying he couldn't help me. The next time when I projected in that specific astral body/world the problem had been resolved. I have also had surgery done to an astral body in the astral, so harm can certainly come to the "astral" body but if you don't want to deal with it all you have to do is end the dream or projection and get up.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:25 AM
Master

Astral Explorer I am trying to encourage people to the forum not to discourage them. You talk about a lot of negative things that can happen. People reading this will start to think like you and have awful experiences. I do not want this to happen. I want them to have good positive experiences like I have. Your own frame of mind affects what happens to you in the astral plane.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:44 AM
bitternight

Each persons experience is unique- Such is life.
-- If we focus hard enough we will always find what our focus is- I
It seems you've had many hard times Astral Explorer. I'm new here- so It's nice to meet both of you. Do you have any tips as far as shielding or psychic self defense? It's always better to be cautious when exploring new things.

If these topics have already been covered that's cool. I'm just getting the hang of things around here.
Old 23-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Master
A Question? What in your opinion is your Astral Body made up of ?

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Astral Explorer I am trying to encourage people to the forum not to discourage them. You talk about a lot of negative things that can happen. People reading this will start to think like you and have awful experiences. I do not want this to happen. I want them to have good positive experiences like I have. Your own frame of mind affects what happens to you in the astral plane.
And I'm trying to explain to people that your thoughts have absolutely no bearing what so ever on what you really encounter, only what illusions you see and what you do not allow yourself to see and come to grips with just like on Earth. Awful things don't happen to people on Earth because they thought about it so why would it be any different in these other worlds such as the astral dimensions? There is nothing wrong with me explaining the reality of these worlds to other people so that they are prepared for the reality of them and do not go into these worlds expecting them to be some make believe fairy-tale world that is only filled with unnatural illusions, because that is not the reality of them by far. What you want and what you experience are two totally different things and you think because I am honest and do not close my mind off to all possibilities which so happen to be the reality of these worlds that I am negative. But in my opinion you attempting to convince people that "negative" beings do not exist just because you think you have not encountered any is FAR MORE dangerous than any of my words. My words prepare them for a foreign environment and yours blind them with the illusions created by an incapability of facing your fears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
A Question? What in your opinion is your Astral Body made up of ?
The astral body is composed of etheric fluids that are not quite as dense as the physical body but certainly do have a fair amount of density. But astral projection is not as simple as you always projecting into one astral body, in one dimension, in one environment. Through astral projection and dreaming you can experience many different "bodies", many different worlds, and many different environments. Not all of them will have the same density, natural governing laws such as physics, possibilities, etc. We all likely have many different extensions of us living in many different bodies, dimensions, and environments that we can experience through astral projection and dreaming. Personally I have experienced at least 4-5 of the bodies of these other extensions of my consciousness and I have been told that there are currently 11 extensions of "me" in existence. I have even seen what a couple of them look like, met their friends and family, lived in their shoes for short periods of time, etc. One of them is actually disabled and unable to move much and talk so you can imagine my dismay when I was trying to explain who I am and where I'm from to this extension's caretakers. I could go on for hours about the experiences I have had regarding these other extensions but I just wanted to explain my answer to your question. I am sure that a lot of people who project are already experiencing what I am talking about but their illusions are simply preventing them from seeing into the next level of the reality of situation and their beliefs are preventing them from experiencing anything they are incapable of believing in, imagining, or dealing with.

We all advance at different rates and until a person reaches a certain stage what I am talking about probably won't be as apparent as it is to me. Not that I am special or anything... It took me a long time to even begin to understand what is really going on during dreams and projections and none of that could happen until I mastered my fears, stopped allowing my beliefs to dictate what I experience, and stopped acting like I was some super-hero who owned the astral and could do anything I wanted anywhere I wanted such as flying. Because the reality is in a lot of these other worlds and dimensions I speak of while flying certainly is possible it is frowned upon and in some cases downright illegal. But it's inevitable that every person beginning projecting will go around flying causing a ruckus and breaking laws. Thankfully that's when the "astral" police step in, but sometimes unfortunately flying can bring about some pretty "bad" experiences... Being that flying is illegal in a lot of these worlds if a darker being sees you flying it is obvious as to what you are, which means they can do anything they want to you and not get in trouble, which means you're in for a not so pleasant experience. So I never suggest flying outside of a house in these worlds, especially in public areas. Sometimes you can get away with flying in some specific environments but there are almost always invisible darker spirits waiting at certain crossroads for someone like you to fly by them, most of my worst experiences spawned from me flying in an area where I probably shouldn't had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitternight
Each persons experience is unique- Such is life.
-- If we focus hard enough we will always find what our focus is- I
It seems you've had many hard times Astral Explorer. I'm new here- so It's nice to meet both of you. Do you have any tips as far as shielding or psychic self defense? It's always better to be cautious when exploring new things.

If these topics have already been covered that's cool. I'm just getting the hang of things around here.
I'm a strong believer in the fact that what we do in the physical world has little to no effect on what happens in these other worlds unfortunately. Smudging at the very best locks spirits in the RTZ in a certain place but as soon as that smudging wears off in a few hours to a day or so those spirits can continue to move about freely as they were before, sometimes with a vendetta to the person who locked them in that specific place. Which means you either should smudge everyday or not at all in my opinion. I can say that since I have setup a Amber grid in my house I haven't had one projection begin in the RTZ space in my house. So it seems like the Amber grid is keeping out all other beings that operate in these other dimensions, including the being that my other extension of consciousness lives in that I experience in a good portion of my projections. As soon as I setup that Amber grid my projections and dreams began in my Grandparent's home or a foreign home that I do not know of in the RTZ, but a lot of them don't begin in homes anyways only a small portion at this point. Most of my projections begin already in what projectors consider the "astral" planes but I have seen that my projections are beginning in many different worlds, dimensions, and environments so I don't really use the term "astral" planes at this point because I am aware that it is much more dynamic than that simple generic term. Banishing rituals performed in the physical world have little if any effect as well. The truth is if you're going to "shield" or get rid of a being the best way is to do it while in the world they exist. But even that can be tricky... A lot of people say "well channel light out of your body." I am actually very skilled at channeling light out of my body in many of these worlds (some it is easier than others) and I have found that it is actually counter-productive. What inevitably ends up happening is yes you radiate light out of your body but you are also radiating energy which is exactly what these "negative" beings want and so you are basically giving them exactly what they want, it is just prettied up with a fancy wrapping of light and they don't care nor does it bother them. Asking for help from beings of light is pointless as well unfortunately because if you're in an environment where you can experience a "negative" being you're there for a reason and divine intervention would ruin that. The best protection you can have is your wits. Sure it's not going to mean you won't encounter a "negative" being but once you do encounter them you will learn in reality you're safe and any harm they do to you isn't really being done to you but instead the body of the extension of consciousness you are overriding, so to sum it up... It's not your mess to clean up thankfully. As long as you keep your wits and don't do anything to attract or make these beings stay around longer than necessary you will be fine.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Master

If you expect to see good things, you will see good things. If you expect to see bad things, you will see bad things. It depends on how your mind perceives the astral plane.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing your experiences astralsuzy, I am experienced in those area's although my views are different. The basic two schools of thought ..with people I have noticed is ..

People believe they are ..All ..as In The I Am God ..and No rules apply ..except thought ..basically..

And People who believe in God and who are of service as part of a collective group of light via Guides Of The highest Vibrations.

As there are Higher Vibrations ...So there are Lower .
All is Energy .
After a life time seeing various things naturally ..I would say that Yes Humanity is Important but we are only a small dot in the infinity .

I would suggest a parachute Hold for those attempting astral and Guidance and protection from The highest Vibrations of Light and Love.

As I believe it is rather busy on Earth Currently.

All The best in your Journey

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Master
Hi again astralsuzy

I do agree with bittersweet that each persons experience is unique .
I wish to share with you a true story ..

About 12 years ago ..I was having another friendly debate spiritually with a friend of Mine. He had his own beliefs completely different to mine . And Debate we would . :)
He believed that he could go anywhere in the Astral. He also believed No harm would befall him..He had been working in that field for a couple of decades from Memory...One particular Night he Stayed in the lounge room as it was too late for a cab.
I work with Light and I ask protection *From God ~ The Light And Love *and Angels ( that is My way) . I fell asleep ..I was awoken by Guides with instructions To protect myself ..which I did do . I fell back asleep ..I was awoken as hands were on my body and a voice that makes Freddy Frugar look like a kitty cat was talking.
Besides nearly dying of a heart attack ..I listened to my guides ..
It was my friend with a *being* inside his body ..and it was NOT a nice being at All. I do not know how he was removed from my bed as I was fair dinkum Praying ..Helpppppppppp! ( so not FunnY). I opened my eyes and saw He was sitting in the dining area directly across from my bedroom .
I normally see Angels as Energy ..This time I saw them lined with Wings ..It was a Wall of Angels. The *being * Was Arguing with The Angels .
It Could see them too.

The being was taken away ..My friend spoke .." What am I doing on the chair" I lead him to the front door ..as he was still not awake ..And I actually said Go Home and locked my door lol.

We are still friends ..he is more aware these days ..IMO

And The Light that surrounds people is God's Light ..No Harm shall befall them . They see Both Light and Dark..for reasons.

Again all the best
:)

quote: Asking for help from beings of light is pointless as well unfortunately because if you're in an environment where you can experience a "negative" being you're there for a reason and divine intervention would ruin that. The best protection you can have is your wits. Sure it's not going to mean you won't encounter a "negative" being but once you do encounter them you will learn in reality you're safe and any harm they do to you isn't really being done to you but instead the body of the extension of consciousness you are overriding, so to sum it up... It's not your mess to clean up thankfully. As long as you keep your wits and don't do anything to attract or make these beings stay around longer than necessary you will be fine.

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
If you expect to see good things, you will see good things. If you expect to see bad things, you will see bad things. It depends on how your mind perceives the astral plane.

I wish it was - but it really isn't quite that simple. I agree with what Astral Explorer is saying.
Closed Thread