Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 02-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Master
They are above others, not as human but in Consciousness, if you are going to judge them from the mind, then that is where your questions will come from, drop the mind and see what questions you ask, in fact your questions wil will be answered from you, from your inner Being, the same place that the Avatars will answer from.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:36 PM
TThor

I also believe in Avatars, I'm just very careful in admitting one or another.

This being said, having a higher level of consciousness also comes with higher ethical duties or responsibilities.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:00 PM
TThor

Oh, and by the way, just for clarity's sake, for me an Avatar is someone like us, a human being, who has walked the Path to Awakening, and then "is given" the role of retransmitting its modalities to his fellow humans. Thus, an awakened Master who does not have this role is not an Avatar (but that doesn't make him/her less).

For the particular person of this thread, whether the allegations are true or not (sometimes Masters are falsely accused), I don't see what so great teaching this man has brought to humanity. A magical trick here and there, even if it were authentic, is far from my idea of a fruit-bearing teaching.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Master
When one is coming from the higher Consciousness, there are no rules of ethics or responsibility, one does what one does.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 PM
TThor

I thought that you had a more scientific approach...

I don't disagree with you, I understand what you are saying, and could go as far as saying that I agree. Masters are in some way above good and bad. It is just that I have noticed that some people use this "axiom" to make believe that they are Masters (just to impress others, they say and do weird stuff). Let us say that being above good and bad is a necessary condition, but not sufficient. Not all that glitters is gold.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TThor
I thought that you had a more scientific approach...

I don't disagree with you, I understand what you are saying, and could go as far as saying that I agree. Masters are in some way above good and bad. It is just that I have noticed that some people use this "axiom" to make believe that they are Masters (just to impress others, they say and do weird stuff). Let us say that being above good and bad is a necessary condition, but not sufficient. Not all that glitters is gold.
Well of course if your not truly there, you will talk ****, but I am talking about those who are there or realize their there.

Last edited by psychoslice : 03-05-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:29 AM
TThor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well of course if your not truly there, you will take ****, but I am talking about those who are there or realize their there.

Well then, we totally agree. Great!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TThor
Well then, we totally agree. Great!
Yea, I meant talk not take, He he.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:05 AM
TThor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yea, I meant talk not take, He he.

I had understood, thanx!
Old 03-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Master
Well that makes sense psycolice.

Would you agree that some of the "naughty" or questionable behavior of prophets in the Old Testament like Moses etc, and masters in India, and Buddhas etc is because they transcend the dualism of good and bad? They speak and act from that Higher Consciousness and if it requires in their present role to go to war, scold others, or do some unsavory things that we are judging it from the lack of understanding?

Example: Moses doing some heinous stuff during tribal warfare and tribal collective consciousness seems sinful or bad towards today standards, but perhaps those were the ways in those days when he manifested his Higher Consciousness?

Now I am not coming to grips with Sathya Sai Baba. Those video that TThor and I posted convince me beyond doubt of what he was REALLY about and I don't like it.