Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Food for thought indeed! I ran around Wide Open for about 4 years, they were truly incredible years of understanding and learning how energy and fields work.

I remember my brain heating up alarmingly when I passed through the auric field of a woman on a cell phone in a store. I remember falling to the floor in sudden excruciating pain in a grocery store when I passed a war veteran with a bad hip holding himself up on a shopping cart.
I also remember hugging a tree and a blazing white light lightening bolt coming out of it and into my crown which knocked out the color rods in my eyes for about 1/2 hour and I could only see in greys.
I remember another tree I was connecting with sending a white blazing beam of light into my heart and lancing me against it for 45 mins. Shockingly this was seen by another person who said I completely disappeared into a beam of white light which seemed to come out of the top of the tree down to where I was before I disappeared into it. That tree blew my heart chakra wide open!
There was a crystal that released a blazing white beam directly into my third eye with a peeling ring heard by 8 people in the room when it happened. Incredible experience!
I remember feeling the strong emotions of everyone corded to me, and hours spent calling friends to sort out which one had just lost their pet, or had a spike of adrenalin because a police man pulled them over for a traffic violation, or who was meditating and just had a spiritual epiphany.
I felt it all, near and far, and was loosing myself in other peoples experiences while being blown out by the love from the natural world.
There are many other examples, many much milder, and many very strong and shocking to the core.

Eventually I couldn't take the roller coaster of the Pain and the Exquisite and had to find a volume button to moderate the fullness and immersion into everything.
It wasn't a judgement against other people, it was a Discernment For me. The human brain and nervous system can only take so much of these extremes. My choice to shield was never a judgement against anyone else, it was an act of self love and compassion for myself. I needed to make the choice to protect this body/mind unit so it didn't burn out.

I would have loved to stay wide open all the time, it was such an amazing expereince in a lot of ways, but the truth was it's not a safe enough world to do so in, there's a lot of extremes here in the 3D, and when wide open we don't get to choose what energy fields and puddles we're wandering into or what people are experiencing while they are connected by their love for us.
Nowadays I save 'wide open' for retreat settings, deep meditation, or going out-of-body into the 6th deminsion, where beings are more evolved towards love and it's safer to be wide open. Wide open is also how we expereince telepathy with other species and beings.
So 'wide open' has a place, I just found being selective made it easier to have a body/mind in the 3d dimension. :) We're all unique and will find what works best for our psyci and nervous sytsem, my choice won't be for everyone.

Amazing story, CrystalSong..! Thank you so much for sharing all that...

I am a little high on this, I must admit it. It is just such a beautiful thing to be so loved and have so much love. And this is even though I am to some extent shielded...

For me, since my mission is very earth focused, I don't see myself going to any extremes to stay open. I feel more in balance when I am not shielded, so Iwill work towards that - but not jeopardizing either sanity or the body that has been endowed to me... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 27-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Master
Oh that Loving Feeling is so fantastic isn't it?! Yum Yum Yummy!
Old 27-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
SaturninePluto:

I am speechless as to the things you put yourself through in the name of the light.

this is not right, and i must state it:

you are not dissolving negativity and spreading light by acting on it - responding to it - you are actively spreading it.

you obviously have such enourmous gifts, please, know that these gifts and all the knowledge and power you have can be used even more strongly if you allow yourself to transform you life and habits in to high vibration ones; free, non-judging, spacious, loving, forgiving, clear.

clear.

And regarding 'getting the stab wound' - used as a metaphore for what I've just experienced, YES!, I am in AWE...!! it is AMAZING that this can happen!

(but also impractical and yikes! it really is not easy to maneuver in... )

Thank you for responding to my question <3

Thank you Realm Ki for your response, and my apologies, for straying in my post from the original topic as it was intended.

But also, this thread is quite interesting, as well as what you have experienced with manifestation in regards with empathy.

I feel perhaps you have experienced this for a reason, a purpose, beyond self. Especially how it is that you have noticed you are experiencing examples of empathy, and seemingly also experiences where you seem to find yourself in much a similar place to others, I believe perhaps you are experiencing this, to help others, and be of service to them, in a place where you are more able to come from a place of understanding, and compassion.

This is a great thing indeed.