Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 06-06-2014, 03:50 AM
Experiencer
Is electricity helpful?

I know electricity charges the air during a thunderstorm and it feeds to spirits causing them to be more active. But If I was to use my pendulum or do a tarot reading during a thunderstorm would it be an aid in a better reading? I hear one off in the distance right now and i'm wondering if I should wait till it gets closer.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Lorelyen

This is so dependent on how you react to ionisation in the air. The vicinity of a thunderstorm imbues the air with positive ions, they get under my skin and make me edgy in the nicest way. Ordinarily the air is either neutral or negative ionised giving a physical sense of calm. You can buy gadgets to fill the surrounding air with negative ions.

So...I'd guess people's intuition/imagination from which their readings emerge (regardless of what store they set on traditional meanings of the cards) may vary a little depending on the air.

I personally love thunderstorms. They seem to bring a kind of vitality I can only call "electric"! But those times are useless for meditation (for me)!
Old 16-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Experiencer

No, I believe it may be more difficult for spirits to connect for some reason (storms that is). Electric lights probably make little, if any, difference.