Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Widdles55

Angel1 clinging spider

I wasn't sure exactly where to put this but while I was meditating a spider came before me... a very large spider infact. It scared the **** out of me since it was a giant spider. But I wasnt exactly sure it was there to scare me since it wasn't doing anything save for watching me with all 8 of its large round eyes. It wasn't threatening at all I suppose but I couldn't exactly tell what it wanted. It eventually moved out of sight but was undoubtedly still there.

This was a week ago and it is still here clinging to me. I thought my fear might of scared it as well and its hiding, I asked it to come forward and it was ok to come infront of me but it was hesitent. I asked what it wanted with me several times but I have no clairaudience to speak of at the moment so I couldn't hear it.

My questions are has anyone else had this happen to them? And could anyone share what they think this might mean? I can feel and see it nearly everytime I consentrate or meditate. It moves around but it always stays on the edge of sight or just beyond it.
Old 26-01-2011, 02:17 AM
WebSmart

Spider medicine is old school.
Has to do with mind medicine.
Powerful interconnection with the web of life,
spider represents great creativity.
Always good to see spiders and to have them around.
They bring spiritual blessings and signs of new strengths.
Old 26-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Yeiacatl

Is the spider in the physical spiritual or mental plane?
Reminds me of a small story with a dream I had one night which involved a large pink tarantula. I was at an old neighbors house and was hanging out with the female there. She brought the spider down and the cage had an opening in the front so she could get right out. I was apologizing in a chanting like voice for all the disrespectful ways I acted towards all women. Then the spider rose up on its rear legs bearing its fangs. And I was like "oh no what did i do" and the neighbors daughter said she did not like the way I moved and it was going to attack me. I moved just slightly afterward and the huge pink tarantula ran over my right hand with its fangs facing away from me hugged my hand tightly and placed (didn't bite, or poke me the fangs were drawn downward toward her belly) its fangs down on my index and middle finger (it was kind of soft feeling comforting and warm). So much fear shot through my body though I could feel the fangs in my sleep it was so real. I froze and my breath just stopped and I dared not to kill her I just hoped for the best I guess lol. Then I woke up, and I still had the mild sensation where the fangs were pressed against my fingers. I kind of get the feeling it was a dream about protection, and new insight coming my way, and about week or 2 later I have been informed with new very deep meaningful information. Hope that helps a little. So maybe here is there to help enlighten you a little
May the Great Spirit be with you.
Old 31-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Widdles55

It was hard to tell exactly what plane it was on, all I could really see were its eyes. Thanks for thoughts guys! I sort of figured out the spider situation and he is a spirit guide, just the fact it was a giant spider sort of scared the **** out of me, but I apologized for being rude and learned that he is here to help with my creativity in music. I simply start thinking of music and he will come sooner or later and sometimes bring some of his buddies.

That was crazy as well, I just started getting used to being looked at with 8 eyes, so when 5 of his buddies showed up I almost ******* my pants. but if you can believe it we sort of had a little band going on, it was quiet magical, jamming with spiders and all. :)
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM
WhiteDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSmart
Spider medicine is old school.
Has to do with mind medicine.
Powerful interconnection with the web of life,
spider represents great creativity.
Always good to see spiders and to have them around.
They bring spiritual blessings and signs of new strengths.
They also bring sickness and death if you happen to get bitten.. lol
Old 03-02-2011, 03:59 PM
windwhistle

Meditate indoors; less distraction...and wild things!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Experiencer
Two years ago when I was at my peak of spiritual awakening and connection I began seeing spiders everywhere.

It began in meditation, and then one day after a nap I opened my eyes and there was a large sparkling very bright spider hanging from its web right in front of my face. I was so started I screamed and my roommates came running upstairs to make sure I was okay. I could still see it until they entered the room.
I saw the same large bright sparkling spider in my window a few weeks later.

Then what began to happen was that there would seem to be spiders near me quite regularly. I would sit down and notice one crawling on the chair at school. Or I would sit down at home and someone would point one out crawling near my head on the wall.

Now I find that when I'm really upset, or frightened they come around. Almost like a loving sign that everything is going to be alright.

I've told my Mum about all of this and she's told me that Spider's are a good omen in Scottish culture.

Good luck with your spider! I'd love to hear how things go.

All the best,
Love and Light,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 03-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Widdles55

I too have started to notice spiders all the time, I killed one last night just because is was a brown recluse hanging out on are bed. I feel bad but couldnt risk it biting me or my wife, I meditated and sent it some love appolagizing to it. But I had a fever and when I woke this morning it was gone. I see them in twos all the time too, I wonder what that means.