Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2007, 11:55 AM
~Jay~

Crystal healing

Last night, my friend gave me a little taster of crystal healing, which I was quite impressed with, and would love to learn more about.

She chooses which crystals the recipient needs by dowsing each chakra-point with a pendulum. She asks a series of questions to determine what could be wrong, what the colours of the crystals should be, and where exactly on the body they should be placed. I was then left relaxing for a while & listening to music whilst they were in place.

The energies I felt were amazing - mind you, I have always been sensitive to crystals and they normally go very hot once I'm anywhere near them, lol! Whilst I was there, I had a vision of myself in my Egyptian Priestess past-life, lying on a solid gold bed/table, having this exact same method of healing done to me there! There were others in white robes all standing round me in a circle, and a large clear quartz cleansing crystal at the top & foot of the bed.

Once my friend had taken the crystals off me, she 'combed' my aura with a clear quartz crystal wand - a good sized one at that! She pinpointed the same problem with my right side as last week when she was doing a chakra balancing session with me - apparently there is a problem with my kidney, and it's not filtering properly. I don't really have any symptoms other than a slight ache occasionally, so I'm a bit wary of seeing the doctor. Wondering what else I could do to heal this problem?

Interestingly, spirit told her to use citrine on that area - and I know that this can be used for the healing of kidney problems, as I bought one for my youngest son last year.
Old 16-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Deactivated Account
i've heard of this and it does sound fascinating, i'd like to learn more too
Old 16-01-2007, 01:22 PM
whatsimigig

i have crystal healing from my friend, and it is fantastic. when i first went my solar plexus was open and my throat chakra was closed.she told me why and i totally understood it all.
x
Old 16-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Moonflower

HI Jaycee

For the kidneys u can do a natuaral kidney flush using lemons if you do not know what to do & wish to know how let me know..

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 16-01-2007, 07:59 PM
~Jay~

Hi Moonflower!

I would really appreciate learning how to do this kidney flush please. The ache in my side has reached very uncomfortable proportions over the course of the day.
Old 16-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Moonflower

Hi Jaycee

I thought this may be a better gentler one for you I will add you to my healing list that I am sending daily for a while I hope this helps you..

If you wish to detoxify the kidney, then you can use concentrated cranberry juice (preferably organic) to cleanse the kidney. Eat normally, but build up drinking concentrated cranberry juice over a three day period, with on the third day only drinking concentrated cranberry juice (still eating normally)

Old 17-01-2007, 10:41 AM
rose

great advice moonflower i think i will try this also as i have been noticing more kidney pain lately. i also don't drink nearly enough water as i should.

does anyone know what emotion the kidneys represent? liver = anger etc

good luck with yours jaycee. crystals are amazing. so is your receptivity to them! i feel an emotional change with rose quartz and clearer around clear quartz (really and truly) but i haven't had an experience like you with heat. i'm intrigued. i should start using my crystals more.

any advice on cleansing them? mine sit on the window sill all the time in the sun and moon light. i hope this is enough. maybe i should rinse them under water again before using?
Old 17-01-2007, 11:26 AM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower
Hi Jaycee

I thought this may be a better gentler one for you I will add you to my healing list that I am sending daily for a while I hope this helps you..

If you wish to detoxify the kidney, then you can use concentrated cranberry juice (preferably organic) to cleanse the kidney. Eat normally, but build up drinking concentrated cranberry juice over a three day period, with on the third day only drinking concentrated cranberry juice (still eating normally)

Thankyou vey much Moonflower - you're a gem! (pardon the pun, lol)
Old 17-01-2007, 11:29 AM
~Jay~

Hey rose, I would also like to know about the emotional representation of the kidneys. Might help to explain alot.

As for cleansing them, I think you're doing the right thing, although I'm by no means an expert. Can anyone else advise?
Old 17-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Moonflower

Hi Rosie

The kidney meridians are paired with the bladder meridians and the kidney is active between the hours 1700 to 1900 to the meridian starts at the ball of the foot KD1 & ends at KD27, to activate we tap on the K27 acupoint on the collarbone around 2" from where the oesophagus is located imblances appear as many things fear, excessive working hours, lack of perseverance, a tendency to generall overdo things, skin problems can occur , irregular sleeping patterns so yes very much associated with the emotional level.

I hope this is of some help to you my friend & you are feeling a little better.

Much love Moonflower x
Closed Thread