Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

hi from Germany

Hi,

I am Bernd from Germany. I am 54.
In 2003 i had an OBE, just by lying on the couch. Although I have read nearly everything of Monroe and Buhlman, I never manged to achieve one again.

In July 2015, I was stung by a wasp. I didn't know, that I am allergic to wasp venom... I died and have been dead for 14 minutes. They reanimated me and put me in a artificial coma. This erased all memories to a possible NDE and also many memories I need for work. So i am an early pensioner now... In the beginning, I couldn't even speak or write... Some say, in about 8 years everthing will be ok again....

So my interest in spiritual things started again...
cheers,
Bernd
Old 16-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Seeker

Wilkommen.

That almost sounds like a rebirth, having a large part of your memories erased. Must be tough. Out of curiosity: what gave or gives you a sense of identity?

Und hat dieses praegende Erlebnis spirituell betrachtet einen bestimmten Stellenwert fuer Ihnen?

Gruss aus Holland.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston
Hi,

In 2003 i had an OBE, just by lying on the couch. Although I have read nearly everything of Monroe and Buhlman, I never manged to achieve one again.

In July 2015, I was stung by a wasp. I didn't know, that I am allergic to wasp venom... I died and have been dead for 14 minutes. They reanimated me and put me in a artificial coma. This erased all memories to a possible NDE and also many memories I need for work. So i am an early pensioner now... In the beginning, I couldn't even speak or write... Some say, in about 8 years everthing will be ok again....

cheers,
Bernd

Hi Bernd

Nice to see you on here. Every day we learn something new so embrace what you have right now and go with what you know. Your spirit called you to a spiritual forum...
8 years may be their txt book diagnosis but you are here now and have the abilities as they stand on this day...so everything is ok my friend,
Old 16-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 17-10-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Greetings Bernd and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 17-10-2018, 03:20 AM
Master
Herzlich willkommen.

Haven't seen to many from Germany on this board.

(which part of Germany?)
Old 17-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink

(which part of Germany?)[/quote]
Bavaria Inferior :biggrin
Lower Bavaria
Niederbayern
Straubing
Old 17-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooshi
Wilkommen.

That almost sounds like a rebirth, having a large part of your memories erased. Must be tough. Out of curiosity: what gave or gives you a sense of identity?

Und hat dieses praegende Erlebnis spirituell betrachtet einen bestimmten Stellenwert fuer Ihnen?

Gruss aus Holland.

My sense of identity I always had. Even just after waking up from the coma.
Der spirtuelle Stellenwert:
Yes, this is a second chance in my opinion. I have something to do in my life.
And when I have done this, maybe I die regularly... I wish I would know what this is....
Gruß aus Bayern!
Bernd
Old 17-10-2018, 07:15 AM
Master
Staubing yes I know, not that I have been there, have worked in Munich in the 70th.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:04 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston
Hi,

cheers,
Bernd

It must be a very hard thing to begin life again with only some of your memories and unable to work. The years since the wasp sting and your near-death must have been very difficult for you. The effects of that sting sound similar to the effects of a stroke.

I don't know if you'll ever regain your memories but it seems you will need to begin 'loading your database' of information about matters spiritual. What is most of interest to you now?