Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy obsession or sign?

So I saw this guy about 2, approaching 3 years ago. I was waitressing at a restaurant at the time and he came in as a customer. I was very drawn to him but I hid in the kitchen to avoid being his server as I was shy. Nothing much happened, I just saw him and ever since I haven't been able to rid his image from my mind. It's been so long! I know we all get that sometimes when we see someone we're attracted to we might think about them for a few days or something - but this is YEARS. So I feel like it's different...I can't work out if it's an unhealthy obsession or if it's a sign that something is meant to be, or maybe we met in a past life or something? I don't know his name or whereabouts, just how he looks in my memory :( He's in my head everyday.

Any thoughts about what this means? Or any way to call him spiritually or bring myself closer to him to see what this is all about?

Thanks
Old 02-10-2018, 06:38 PM
Badcopyinc

When this happens to me I equate it to me remembering their soul.
The more it happens since starting to wake up the I notice of how they feel and less how attracted my eyes are to them.

I just recently encountered a female who came into my shop to get her car fixed. And all signs pointed to her working for my company. I wasn’t even paying any attention to being attracted to her or not. I was more concerned on if she would fit in at my job as it’s a man’s world. She would be getting hit on constantly and all but harassed and be would have to Have a more masculine sarcastic mind set. When she left I felt it and then when she came back I felt it again. Offered her the position even though she’s attracted to my biz partner and may cause issues later on. As that’s all I can do in situations like that. When someone pops up and I feel drawn to fold them into my life in some way I open myself up to it. When I don’t is when my mind fills with what if’s and regrets. And inside of those what if’s and regrets are my lesson to jump at opportunities and chances when available.

Letting go of someone is always labeled as hard and in most cases I would disagree and say that it’s easy. Much like holding a rock. It takes more energy to hold on then it does to let go. But when someone intrigues you beyond just physical I completely understand. As there is one person I can’t let go of currently and I don’t know why and don’t care to. In the end when I get thoughts of them or I feel them thinking of me I smile and send them love and continue on with my day as there is nothing more I can do.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Seeker

Sounds like it could be someone from a past life or part of your sour family. There is a guy at work, he's attractive but I'm not going to pursue him or anything. But when I first saw him he looked so familiar. As we started working more and more together I had this need to protect him. Now, I have wild vivid dreams about him, from 2 different eras. I realize now he was a friend in those 2 other lives, a great friend. He never left my side and followed me around alot. He doesn't do that now this day, but what he has done is given my boss many praises about me. Now their team needs someone at work and he was the first to suggest me. He is spiritual himself, but I don't think at my height of it. I'll be working him daily now.
I don't think it's obsession for you, but your soul wanting and trying to remember. Try meditating on it or try divine writing. See if something comes up.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

We are innate human beings, that can be drawn to people like this in a "I wonder what it would be like to be with him" scenario in our head. It's because naturally we are looking for someone special to be with, where ever we go.

I would say it's obsessive if you are looking to figure out who he is, where he lives, if you could have a relationship with him. But if it is just a matter of him popping up in synchronicity, then maybe it is something you could pursue further. You could ask to figure out who he is, and try and manifest it that way.

Often times, attraction does come from past lives, that is not of question. It is a matter of if the attraction is worth your while. Personally, if nothing has come about in years, I don't see it being something that is necessarily meant for your growth or I think something would have happened the first day you saw him.