Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Suspended
Guide

Astral projection and what can you do

I have some questions related to astral projection, in special, what can can you do? Can you call for your dead relatives? Can you meet God? Can you get more wisdom? Do you know the story in the Bible where Solomon met God, it was like he was in another world, and he asked for wisdom, that's what I want too.

Can you heal other people?
Old 20-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Knower
I always recommend William Buhlman's Site and books regarding AP questions, tips, etc. Here's a link:

http://www.astralinfo.org/how-to-guides/

Robert Monroe is another great author and AP/OBE pioneer. He wrote 3 books prior to his death; Journeys out of the Body, Ultimate Journey's and Far Journeys. All highly recommended as well.

Yes, you can 'meet up' with deceased loved ones. I don't know about meeting with God or healing people. When it comes to AP, are you a beginner, advanced... ?
Old 22-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Suspended
Guide

I see, thanks for the information.I am a beginner, it happened once to me, many years ago.I could see my material body, I was sleeping on my bed, but at the same time I could see my spiritual body, it's hard to explain, it was like I had this power to watch everything from all angles ( by the way, my spiritual body was just like my body, I am talking about its shape ).My spiritual body was floating up, I was close to pass through the ceiling, the entire room had a blue color over all the colors, I could see everything, even more, I could hear my family talking.When I was close to pass through the ceiling, I woke up.

Yesterday night, while I was under the effect of sleep paralysis, for few moments, there was no fear, then, a thought came to me, someone told me that you can astral project from sleep paralysis, so I tried, but then, I became scared that I can't return back... so I was overwhelmed by fear and that's how I woke up.

You know, it's incredible how powerful is the mind, someone told me once that I can astral project from sleep paralysis, and that was days ago, and now I became aware of this thing right when I was caught in sleep paralysis.
Old 22-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Master

A young lady went to see God while out of body on astral pulse , and eckencar believe they visit God .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t38258.0.html

https://www.eckankar.org/?gclid=EAIa... AEgI46_D_BwE
Old 22-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Yesterday night, while I was under the effect of sleep paralysis, for few moments, there was no fear, then, a thought came to me, someone told me that you can astral project from sleep paralysis, so I tried, but then, I became scared that I can't return back... so I was overwhelmed by fear and that's how I woke up.

That would be me... I mentioned it in your last post here.

Fear will hold you back from projecting or having a wonderful experience. Please know there is nothing to fear, you will always come back to your body as you are attached by the silver cord and attached with your mind so to speak. Before attempting AP, it's important to have the right mindset (thinking positively, expecting a positive experience, etc). Next time you find yourself in that paralysis state, you can stop that fear by speaking in your mind: "I am protected", "I will have an amazing experience out of body", etc.

If you encounter anything that makes you uneasy or frightens you, remember that it's a product of your mind and/or expectations. Again, speak in your mind: "You do not scare me, this isn't real", "I send you love", etc. I promise you'll see and feel a difference (I've done it myself with excellent results). Fear is in our head and then we end up projecting it.

Because you are a beginner, I would recommend reading up on that site I referenced. Get comfortable with AP first, and then move onto bigger goals (meeting up with deceased loved ones and/or spirit guides who will have loving messages and wisdom for you). I come across many people who want to do the same immediately, even though they haven't projected before or are just learning. Keep in mind, many of us who have projected multiple times over the years still have lots to learn and it took many 'trips' before accomplishing a meet up. Have patience, enjoy the process and most importantly, overcome any fears.

As the saying goes... "Practice makes perfect". That goes for beginners and the advanced.
Old 23-09-2018, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I have some questions related to astral projection, in special, what can can you do? Can you call for your dead relatives? Can you meet God? Can you get more wisdom? Do you know the story in the Bible where Solomon met God, it was like he was in another world, and he asked for wisdom, that's what I want too.

Can you heal other people?

I used to do a bit of astral projection at will though many of my experiences "just happened" more naturally when I was working on my energy to be doing this and it was boosted properly.

To your questions.

yes.. to the dead relative thing. I have had two spontanous OBEs where I met and chatted with passed over deceased family members. My favourite uncle.. he died young in a tragic accident and it was around 10 years before he astrally visited me.

My grandfather who died of cancer paid me an astral visit and said goodbye to me 3 days after his death, interesting on that same night, my sister experienced an astral visit from him too (but in her case he appeared in a dream to her and he said his goodbye to her too).

What is even more fascinating about astral projection (I havent heard of anyone else doing this). is you can "walk" with a person who is dying and experience "the light" or whatever you want to call it with them.

I'll share my experience with this.

When my aunt died. I hadnt been phoned to be told she was dying at the time and didnt know she was back in hospital. At the same time she died (I found this out afterwards), I had a spontanous astral experience with her (I guess some kind of wanting to say goodbye to the family as she passed must of astrally pulled me to her, she died of leukemia but had been very ill for quite a while).

I suddenly found myself in her hospital room and could see my cousins around her and her husband. I watched them saying last goodbyes to her. One at a time they entered the room to have a private final moment with her.

She was aware, though they probably werent aware that she was still aware but in my astral state I could tell her awareness. She was aware they were there. I could also feel what she was feeling.

She could feel all this love around her, it was so beautiful, she really was surrounded by love (her family wasnt sad she was passing, they are very strong christians, actually my aunt who was passing was a christian pastor.. She had suffered a lot with the cancer so they were all well prepared for her to go).

After the family finished saying their goodbyes.. A light appeared. It was a golden light and my aunt started moving towards it. She went from laying on the hospital bed to me seeing her in astral form and walking towards this light. So I followed her and started walking behind her.. (not too close but just following, she must of known I was there but she didnt say anything to me but it was like she was allowing me to join her in what was a sacred journey).

The light seemed to grow as we got closer but I think it probably actually didnt but just appeared larger due to being closer, this golden light was like magnetic due to the feelings it gave out from it... joy, ectasy, love, beauty etc feels just got stronger and stronger (all good feelings rolled into one). It was so beautiful, I cant describe this in words so wont try to.

It pulled to us on an emotional level to like draw us in (like a drug lol. I so wanted to enter the light).

I was suddenly commanded by something, like an inner thing which could not be denied "STOP!!!, you can go no further". I was not allowed to continue right into it (it may of been God himself who stopped me, it was a deep inner thing but a divine thing), I guess I was stopped at the point I would not have been able to come back out of it. So I stood there and watched my aunt vanish completely into it.

Can one get more wisdom .. yes. I once went to the Halls of Amenti (all knowledge is kept there but not all are allowed to enter there, it was years till I was allowed into there and Ive only been there once).

From my experience, the hall of records is off from the main hall where the lords reside there. The books of knowledge there.. they are what I call light packets. I opened a book up and the knowledge is in energetic form.. it was in the form of bright white light.

The light from the book up into my hands from the book. Light (knowledge) packets will be like downloaded to ones knowledge at some point or i guess some more experienced then me would know how to download them from that form to a form our brain can take right away.

Im not the only astral projector who has experienced light knowledge which needs downloading, I came across a famous OBEr (I forget now which one, also talk about this but he hadnt accessed the Hall of Record from the Halls of Amenti he'd projected directly to the Hall of Records).

Can you heal others when OBE.. yes. In some of my spontanous OBEs ive been in angel form and in one of those times I was doing a healing. When Im in that form my brain too is in a higher form and Im able to access knowledge I dont have in my human mind when doing healings or things in the astral.

I had an interesting angel OBE experience, where I found myself working with other angels to send healing to a certain location (a place Id never been in real life, nor had even seen photos of). Unknown to me (my human mind), I needed that healing energy many years later (over 10 years later) when I ended up in that same location with some big issues going on and Im sure that energy I'd put into this location 10 years earlier would of been acting on me and helping me get through what I was.

Actually I will share more about this and hope noone here badly judges me for it. Me and the angels had been sending energy to my states womans prison. I never ever could of imaged that I'd end up in that very same prison 10 years or so later in a terrible state and needing that healing energy very much!! (long story why I ended up there but I was innocent and a victim).

So I have to think it probably was no coincidence that me and angels left divine energy to that location 10 years before, that's the only astral healing Ive done and I had NIL connection at the time to the prison.. only whatever was in my angel self's mind which I didnt bring the knowledge back with me when I went back into my human body so at time after that healing I wasnt aware of why we choose that location. I did not realize this till I ended up in jail, that jail!! . (in the astral planes, time doesnt exist.. so its possible to do healing for the future if you know what is going to happen in the future).

Other uses of astral projection... I found out my birthday present when I saw a money voucher on the top of my wardrobe while i was up floating by the roof. That was an accident which make my boyfriend at the time angry at me as I wasnt supposed to know this and he wouldnt believe that I'd accidently got out of body and seen it up there. Of cause Im going to go and investigate something I see which I dont know what it is if Im out of body and see something unusual. I had no idea thta a present had been hidden till I saw it.

Anyway.. lots of things can be done with astral projection. I prefer though the freedom of lucid dreaming instead so I dont have to be as responsible and can just go and do wild things lol. I love the things my dream mind manifests up and the experiences that gives me. Where as with OBE, many a time Ive ended up stuck in my bedroom!! (I have much trouble pushing myself through walls astrally as they are thickish and I often dont project well to another location as I can be very dense in my astral body).

ah, just thought of something else due to that. My astral form once moved a real physical chair (witnessed by physical people). So its possible to actually move things in the astral state, Im surprised I havent heard other APs say this. (as I said I seem to be often very dense when astral (if Im there in a human form, at times I instead find myself as a spirit ball), hence why I think I have so much trouble going through my bedroom walls. Ive NEVER been able to get through my bedroom wall, its like trying to get throu a wall made of plasticine.
Old 23-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I used to do a bit of astral projection at will though many of my experiences "just happened" more naturally when I was working on my energy to be doing this and it was boosted properly.

To your questions.

yes.. to the dead relative thing. I have had two spontanous OBEs where I met and chatted with passed over deceased family members. My favourite uncle.. he died young in a tragic accident and it was around 10 years before he astrally visited me.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories.You know, after my grandma died, I met her in a dream but this wasn't like a "normal dream", this was super vivid, there was this warm light all around us, anyway, she gave me two signs that she is not dead.Firstly, she put my hand to her face, I could feel her face, it was so real, then, she put my hand to her mouth, I could feel the warm air touching my hand.She told me that she is not dead, then, when I woke up, I was so so happy, I wish I could stay with her for all the time.In my dream, she was so full of life and peace, it was like I am seeing an angel, I felt her love, it was so pure and sincere, there's was no judgement for all my mistakes, she was welcoming me with open hands.I cried so much in that dream, like a baby.

Once again, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories.I hope that one day I can have similar experiences, in special meeting God.