Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Knower

Ancient mysteries was interesting. See for example Iamblichus: Theurgia, or the Egyptian Mysteries. He claims that whoever knows the gods will come to them in the next life. The same is claimed by Bhagavadgita. For this reason, the adepts of the mysteries carried out evocations of the gods they worshiped to reveal them visibly. Similarly, the Indian bhaktiyogis, see Ramakrisna and his vision of the goddess Kali.
All about is free on net. So much about the afterlife.
Old 20-10-2018, 01:39 AM
Knower
I think as long as we can love others and love ourselves, we are doing fine. Suicide is a lack of love. But I am not one to speak on that. I've been suicidal before, and probably have committed suicide in a past life. But I am determined not to in this life. I love myself too much to do so, and those who hurt me, I still love them.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
As there is no evidence any afterlife exists, I am of the opinion that when we die that is the end.
Old 29-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is no proof on a lot of things, but I guess in the end we will all find out what exists or does not exist.

As a Medium I find it the greatest gift to pass along messages from those loved one's passed over. Now at times its memories I tap into and that could well be from the connections they had living.

I do feel that we come in and out of lives, that we reincarnate and grow the Soul path, that no matter how we go out of a life, we do live on and heal and grow from every experience.

Not sure on the term we use After Life, as to me its a continuation of life, its a transformation not an ending. We are energy placed in a physical body.

Lynn
Old 29-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account
It still beats me why God or the supreme entity of light that keeps showing up in pretty much 99% of all NDE's I've read would appear as the strict and judgmental god from mainstream Christianity while to another person he appears as the 'new age' god without judgment but only love. Both people who had those NDE's claim they have been shown the truth. Or does this supreme god entity just like to troll people? Or are the NDE's based on Christianity lies to make people convert in fear? I honestly don't even know what to expect for myself when I check out, and sadly nobody here knows the answer.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It still beats me why God or the supreme entity of light that keeps showing up in pretty much 99% of all NDE's I've read would appear as the strict and judgmental god from mainstream Christianity while to another person he appears as the 'new age' god without judgment but only love. Both people who had those NDE's claim they have been shown the truth. Or does this supreme god entity just like to troll people? Or are the NDE's based on Christianity lies to make people convert in fear? I honestly don't even know what to expect for myself when I check out, and sadly nobody here knows the answer.
In my own near death experience (NDE) many years ago, when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma", I did not see the strict and judgmental god. My experience was non-judgmental, peaceful, and pleasant to the extent that i didn't even want to leave. However, when it was time to return with a renewed energy, there were no regrets as there was more to accomplish during this earth life.

My sense is that people's thoughts and beliefs can be so strong that they project that instead of seeing clearly and hence create the differences that are reported about what has taken place during the NDE. That, however, is just my opinion.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In my own near death experience (NDE) many years ago, when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma", I did not see the strict and judgmental god. My experience was non-judgmental, peaceful, and pleasant to the extent that i didn't even want to leave. However, when it was time to return with a renewed energy, there were no regrets as there was more to accomplish during this earth life.

My sense is that people's thoughts and beliefs can be so strong that they project that instead of seeing clearly and hence create the differences that are reported about what has taken place during the NDE. That, however, is just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing your experience. By the way, did you not encounter any god at all? Not even this light thing so many NDE experiencers claim to be god?
Old 01-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for sharing your experience. By the way, did you not encounter any god at all? Not even this light thing so many NDE experiencers claim to be god?

During my near death experience, I did not encounter any god in the traditional sense. However, I did have a vision that I completely misinterpreted but proved to be life-transforming. Years later, I finally understood the vision that had changed my life direction significantly for the better and, ultimately, it was indeed for the best. I couldn't have orchestrated it any better myself. (I don't want to describe it in detail at this time.)
Old 01-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

That's not really true. A lot of people here know the answers but they don't trust their own intuition. The reason why we experience different versions of God is because God is everything. He can be the God of the "new ager" and God of the "Christian" too. It's all for us and they manifest in a way that best reflects your readiness and ease of transition. Therefore God is whomever we need God to be. Even the Christian will see that God is more than the what the bible testifies. Once their ego is gone, there is no need for religion.

There is a very good reason for this but it's not my place to be the one to tell you. What I can say is this isn't your first time living a life. You've done this many times before. We all have. You know the answers but it was by design that you don't remember them.

Lynn's right. You will know when your time comes. If you truly want to know why things are the way they are. Listen to your intuition. It will guide you to all truth.

God Bless

sf
Old 01-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Master
if u go to a spirtslast churshh thy will tell abot eathh lifee afrer deathh stroyss thy tell u is sp butefill it is
wen u die u dnt realyyd ie die
u transistt in to spirtt wold a mushh happr heltehrr perseson yore lovd 1s will thy can still go to vistt u wen u lst exspectt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔