Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
i no sad thng is
alz/dem
can get
babys
lids
teens
20s
30s/
40s
0s
50s
60s
70s
80s u exspct it
90s 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerWolf
Why does dementia and alzheimer's happen?
What are the causes?

Is the person someone once knew forever lost? Or is it simply a temporary loss of function because the body's brain is no longer capable of conveying rational thought or memory?

It's a result of diet and toxic build up of trace metals over time in the brain and body.

I'm not sure if its reversible through diet and detoxification. May already be cases of such regressions. but i doubt it will be advertised on the nightly news let alone be allowed to be published. Much like the cures to the majority of other diseases.

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
― Hippocrates
Old 23-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Master
Hi Lonewolf,

I've actually been looking a lot into this lately as I have a very dear friend with Parkinsons. It turns out there are similarities between Alzheimer's and Parkinsons and both are linked with environmental toxins causing damage. The last year I've spent researching and have run into some amazing research papers and discoveries around carbon 60 (C60) and it's ability to slow down and in some cases reverse Alzheimer's and other neurological damage.
In order to make this affordable for my friend and others I work with I ended up building a lab and am now producing C60 Oils.
www.C60Solutions.com (under construction-will be finished soon!)
There are numerous research papers linked on the RESEARCH page which might help you also. One which is not on it yet but will be soon is : Effects of Carbon Nanoparticles on the Aggregation of Alzheimers Beta-Amyloid Peptide (You may have to request the full research paper to see it or sign in with your University credentials) but it's well worth the read. I hope to have it up on the site soon. Do see the first one linked: 'A carboxyfullerene SOD mimetic improves cognition and extends the lifespan of mice'. Cognition and memory were enhanced.

When I find it I'm going to link a PhD who had Alzheimer's and experimented with C60's on himself in the early stage to try and stop it and had incredible success reversing it completely using C60's in Olive Oil.

So there is hope!

Looking at this from a Spiritual view point there is no cause for concern, what is being experienced is happening to the body/Mind only not the Spirit of your loved one, when the Spirit of your loved one sheds their Body there will be no impairment from the Alzheimer's the body/mind experienced.
In other words the Alzheimer's will only last (unless cured!) for as long as there is a body/mind.
So please be at ease, it happened on Earth and stays on earth and will not cross over with them. :)
Old 24-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is one that I deal with many times when a loved one has passed not knowing whom they were or whom anyone is around them. Why does it happen, like so many things we can come to get it might well be one of those Soul Path contracts of experience that we go through. Life holds many challenges in the human form we are, and so many do not seem fair for us to face or still be facing.

What I know is that when one passes that all is cleared from them, even if one does not know whom one is there still is help in crossing open. There is always a part of the person still there consciously to take forth the journey forwards. Much like a coma victim they hear you on some level of consciousness.

I am not sure there is a concrete cause for much of what we get I feel at times its so multi layered in our DNA and environment that at times its a wonder any of us are here.

Too loose one's mind is the worst loss of all I feel....much like someone trapped in a body that does not function from birth, their consciousness is there but they are not able to express that.

Lynn
Old 10-12-2017, 03:47 AM
Deactivated Account

I've channelled people in spirit who suffered with Alzheimer's in life and they explain when they pass over what afflicted them on a physical level is no longer in situ because the connection to the physical (the body) is eliminated and we become pure consciousness, we go back to existing on a purely spiritual level afflictions not withstanding, you will be re-united in spirit hope that reassures you.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:03 AM
Master

Quote from Seth (channeled by Jane Roberts):
"each case of senility is different, but generally speaking, the personality transfers the vital parts of consciousness into the next area of existence, and is often fully aware there, and functioning."
Old 12-12-2017, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Recommendation

I strongly recommend that you read the following book by Robert Crick: Journeying with Jeanette: A Love Story into the Land and Language of Alzheimer’s. It has a supernatural ending that will completely surprise you.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynall
I strongly recommend that you read the following book by Robert Crick: Journeying with Jeanette: A Love Story into the Land and Language of Alzheimer’s. It has a supernatural ending that will completely surprise you.
Would you please expand on 'supernatural ending that will completely surprise you'? You can mark it as *** spoiler *** tobe avoided by those who want to read the whole book without knowing its ending in advance.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:43 AM
Guide

My opinion is dementia, is caused by depression, usually brought on by trauma or stress in older age....or life long depression, sadness, or an undercurrent of depression....which the brain cannot bounce back from as one ages. It is loss of cognitive functioning. However, that does not mean loss of feelings or spirit...its loss of mind and body function.

I think it is determined by health and diet in the body.... as how far it progresses for some, and by level of spiritual or emotional health.

In a way, it seems to be a loss of will to function or be happy in the physical life, for many. That doesn't explain all cases, but the ones Ive seen working in health care, I would say the majority.

The spirit health is always #1 in diseases...but the body health is also determined by diet, exercise, stress and other factors, too.

This is my way of not candy coating the subject.

I have my personal beliefs, about why more people suffer dementia these days...than ever before...and I think it's a combination of our poor diets, not living by the laws of nature, and by families not living unified and together in close knit communities where they care for each other like the old days. Now they are in nursing homes, instead of in tribes of families. But, that goes into a whole other subject about how the "system" is set up.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerWolf
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this topic in, but in a way it relates to death and the afterlife.
More in the sense that I'm curious as to what happens to the person after the body finally gives in and ceases to function.
I expect no one to give me a straight-forward answer, but thanks for your opinion, it means a lot to me.

Why does dementia and alzheimer's happen?
What are the causes?
Is the person someone once knew forever lost? Or is it simply a temporary loss of function because the body's brain is no longer capable of conveying rational thought or memory?
What are your opinions on the disease?

Thanks for replying if you chose to do so.

A preparation for re-birth ~