Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Massage

Old 23-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Lyme Disease

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if massage therapy would help for my lymes? Its starting to cause me very bad joint pain and was considering looking into a massage therapist.
Thanks so much!
Old 23-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Master

I don't know about massage therapy, but as a general treatment olive leaf extract might help you ....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Pathfinder

Really! That's great, i've been trying so many things (from the doctors) and it seems nothing has been working. So I really appreciate the help, I believe its time to try some alternative medicine!
Old 24-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Master

There is a thread on Lyme's disease in the 'Health' section....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Massage won't do anything for the disease, but the subsequent joint and muscle pain can be lessened.

Pycnogenal,
Fish oil.
Parasite herbs like
olive leaf, caprilic acid, wormwood, etc...
more can be googled

Blood purifying herbs....google those, too
Liver cleansing, also.

It needs a full frontal assault this Lyme disease...
strengthen your immune system,
build up the adrenals that are under such stress coping,
clean the blood , kidneys, liver...
Oh, Bee propolis, a natural bacteria fighter

If you're starting alternative methods, that is.

Notice any foods, herbs, liquids that flare you up, very imp.
I bet you are a B blood type. We always get the wacky fringe problems
like Lupus, CFS, Epstein-Barr...most
leading to brain fog, aches and fatigue...that Docs have a hard time fixing.

Good luck

Then, do whatever 'they' say here, pay anything ....Hanna Kroeger, d 1998, Website on Lyme

http://blog.hannasherbshop.com/2012/05/30/lyme-disease-treatment/

Bec ultimately they will cure you!! Haha.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator
The usual Lyme disease treatment is aggressive antibiotic therapy for a long time. I know someone who had this disease, and he got over it okay by following the allopathic route (antibiotic therapy)

But if you prefer alternative healing methods....A professional medical herbalist might be a good person to consult. This does not have to be "Chinese herbs" there are plenty of healing herbs in the West.
I have great faith in Echinacea Angustifolia. Raw garlic has been known to clear many bacterial and viral conditions also! If you can stand that 3 times a day! I have found the best way to take medicinal doses of garlic is to chop the garlic cloves into very small pieces, then swill them down with a long drink of water.
But a herbalist can include many other complimentary herbs.
Old 13-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsSarahCare210
Hello everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if massage therapy would help for my lymes? Its starting to cause me very bad joint pain and was considering looking into a massage therapist.
Thanks so much!

It will help ..... but not cure. You will need either a Tesla Violet Ray (pre1951, EBAY and make sure it still works) or a Rife Machine ///// electricity is needed to disrupt its ability to replicate. Took me a few months to destroy lyme ..... also used many anti-bacterial herbs ~
Old 19-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Knower

Almost two years later, how's it going?