Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 30-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Experiencer
Love Matters Every Star

Love Matters Every Star

Love dreams itself on tiptoe,
A candle in its hand.
Walking dark to light,
Soul threads the night:
Pure sound in matter lands.

Light holds one and all like a song;
Forever together, played strong.
We burn the same
And share one flame
That stars know in their memories long.

What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Love Matters Every Star

Love dreams itself on tiptoe,
A candle in its hand.
Walking dark to light,
Soul threads the night:
Pure sound in matter lands.

Light holds one and all like a song;
Forever together, played strong.
We burn the same
And share one flame
That stars know in their memories long.

Starflower, the title of your poem is very clever because it implies that each and every star is a drop of love. This verse is rich in symbolism which gives one much to ponder. I especially enjoy these lines, "Light holds one and all like a song; forever together, played strong. We burn the same and share one flame (Explorer21---so true!) that stars know in their memories long."
I apologise for talking about my health problem again, but during the last few days my energy level has been so low that I could not post on this Forum. Physically, I feel very WEIRD, just as my wife does.

Old 01-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, the title of your poem is very clever because it implies that each and every star is a drop of love. This verse is rich in symbolism which gives one much to ponder. I especially enjoy these lines, "Light holds one and all like a song; forever together, played strong. We burn the same and share one flame (Explorer21---so true!) that stars know in their memories long."
I apologise for talking about my health problem again, but during the last few days my energy level has been so low that I could not post on this Forum. Physically, I feel very WEIRD, just as my wife does.

Explorer21, I love your insight that each and every star is a DROP of love! I so resonate with that.

Your feeling weird is strange, but perhaps not surprising as one might think using the way we self-diagnose and evaluate what's going on with our bodies using our past experiences. Sounds like there is nothing from the past happening inside you and your wife, too. Hasn't there been some earth turbulence in your hemisphere? The shift is moving through us very fast now and it makes us open to our nonlinear, multidimensional space. Just a wonder, but maybe that's the weirdness. When feeling that space, you would have nothing to compare it to.

I call my inner guide John and 'he' (a higher self group soul, actually) tells me that every human has to get used to their new space within. It's a very precious process where we actually create as we learn. He always advises me to look for the radiance around me and in that vibration spirit can reveal many things.

I simply ask to immerse in the radiance and I often sense a big hug from the back, enveloping me. Then I feel a powerful joy coursing through me and I ground to the Earth as a Spiritual Being through that spiritual connection. I hope in some way this is helpful to you.
In these times of new energy overwriting old consciousness, we can all help each other.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Explorer21, I love your insight that each and every star is a DROP of love! I so resonate with that.

Your feeling weird is strange, but perhaps not surprising as one might think using the way we self-diagnose and evaluate what's going on with our bodies using our past experiences. Sounds like there is nothing from the past happening inside you and your wife, too. Hasn't there been some earth turbulence in your hemisphere? The shift is moving through us very fast now and it makes us open to our nonlinear, multidimensional space. Just a wonder, but maybe that's the weirdness. When feeling that space, you would have nothing to compare it to.

I call my inner guide John and 'he' (a higher self group soul, actually) tells me that every human has to get used to their new space within. It's a very precious process where we actually create as we learn. He always advises me to look for the radiance around me and in that vibration spirit can reveal many things.

I simply ask to immerse in the radiance and I often sense a big hug from the back, enveloping me. Then I feel a powerful joy coursing through me and I ground to the Earth as a Spiritual Being through that spiritual connection. I hope in some way this is helpful to you.
In these times of new energy overwriting old consciousness, we can all help each other.

Starflower, there has indeed been earth turbulence in the Asian region where we are presently holidaying. Japan was struck by a huge tornado, Indonesia experienced a deadly Tsunami, and Taiwan and the Philippines were hit by hurricanes. And the Monsoon season has just started in Malaysia, bringing very heavy rains and VERY powerful lightning strikes.

I think you're correct about the cause of our weird physical symptoms. Thanks for your excellent advice in this regard; I shall ask to be immersed in the radiance around me.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, there has indeed been earth turbulence in the Asian region where we are presently holidaying. Japan was struck by a huge tornado, Indonesia experienced a deadly Tsunami, and Taiwan and the Philippines were hit by hurricanes. And the Monsoon season has just started in Malaysia, bringing very heavy rains and VERY powerful lightning strikes.

I think you're correct about the cause of our weird physical symptoms. Thanks for your excellent advice in this regard; I shall ask to be immersed in the radiance around me.

Explorer21,
I sincerely pray that you and your wife feel better soon. So much goes on around everyone and there is so much change. I have not posted much either. A friend of mine who is 90 plus years of ageless had a fall and after being hospitalized and then spending time in rehab learning to walk again now has to move from her apartment into assisted living. She is a very dear lady with the beautiful name of Violette. I am honored to be able to help her with the packing and moving which has and will continue to need time. May the world become a better place every day as we all pull together, doing whatever feels bright.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Guide
Fish

Quote:
Explorer21,
I sincerely pray that you and your wife feel better soon. So much goes on around everyone and there is so much change. I have not posted much either. A friend of mine who is 90 plus years of ageless had a fall and after being hospitalized and then spending time in rehab learning to walk again now has to move from her apartment into assisted living. She is a very dear lady with the beautiful name of Violette. I am honored to be able to help her with the packing and moving which has and will continue to need time. May the world become a better place every day as we all pull together, doing whatever feels bright.

Starflower, thanks for your prayers of support; it's much appreciated. I'm sorry to hear about your friend Violette's health problems. I am praying that her physical condition improves each and every day. It's kind of you to help her with the packing and moving.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Seeker

ohh I love it
Old 10-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasia
ohh I love it

Thank you, Blasia! May your own starlight wisdom sing in your cells.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Master
Starflower! What a blessing to emote the exalted emotion of love from within! :)